Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense (9377 Views)

Obaseki Targets ₦‎70 Billion IGR In 2024 / Ekiti Targets ₦1.5 Billion IGR Monthly, Expands Tax Net / Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by crossbreedwears(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
That's not possible oga. Do you know how many LASG workers that would not be paid? Stop spitting trash
Cubalabloo:
And 600 billion went to the drug lord's personal accounts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

If the igbos leave lagos ...ur IGR will drop by 70%
Leave Lagos for where?
You want to leave certainty for uncertainty.
If you declare Biafra tomorrow, some well-established business owners will not leave with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Clevite:
LAGOS STATE IN 2021

Lagos State generated ₦753.5 billion in IGR and received ₦243 billion as FAAC.

Total (FAAC + IGR): ₦996.5 billion

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1586030313641332737?t=egKpMf4U_E0xb5Ulafspng&s=19

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1586032679874883585?t=rYBE5e7QPg7S7De2brbcNA&s=19

Yet no world-class healthcare system
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by ANSOM: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
The question is...how much did Tinubu collect?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Amumaigwe: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Clevite:
LAGOS STATE IN 2021

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1586030313641332737?t=egKpMf4U_E0xb5Ulafspng&s=19

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1586032679874883585?t=rYBE5e7QPg7S7De2brbcNA&s=19

So Tinubu's Alpha Beta stole #75.3 billion in commission from just Lagos State in 2021. Jagagban!!! You sabi loot no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by PureFace1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onyi90:
And what did the money transform in Lagos. Only those that reside in Lagos will understand that it's a mere paper statistics, with nothing to show in Lagos. Is it the garbage or dirtiness, insecurity, bad roads etc undecided

It depends on where you live in Lagos

If your area in Lagos is dirty and full of garbage don't blame the Government, you are humans not Pigs so why is your habitat always dirty?

When it come to bad roads you have a point, but insecurity? Even London is not safe, you can be stab during the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by ideylaff: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
BATified2023:
Is this not the same Lagos that children of hate n perdition claim tinubu has destroyed?

The same Lagos that is in tinubu pocket is progressing while their landlocked poverty capital of the south that is not in anybody pocket is becoming an economic desert

It’s like at this stage anything tinubu pockets will prosper,so we reasonable Nigerians are calling on tinubu to come n pocket Nigeria to prosperity

Nobody is pocketing abia but they are oweing over 13 months salary

I dont know why people are so ignorant pointing fingers at each other

Generated IGR means money collected of inhabitans of the state now the question is

1. Are the services provided by Lagos state commensurate to what is bn collected? Yes or No? No

2. Is there infrastructure in place to match whats bn collected from the people No

3. So why do we keep jumping up on revenue collection from the people as a sign of progress.

4. This is second degree slavery as some people/ a very few are living and jollofing on those funs while they feed back crumbs to the gullible sycophants.

Sad and Ignorant people ...Stockholm Syndrome is drowning them

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by owobokiri(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:

How can I go and ask them what they achieved when even the maddest person in Anambra is trying to except from that barren erosion region to live in Lagos?

Lagos speak for herself and the developmental stride is not alien to anyone.

Rather what I should ask you is how is Delta state faring from the huge FAAC that state keep getting monthly yet it can’t even be compared developmental wise to ordinary Kaduna.

You see I did not mention Anambla, because even a local government in Lagos is richer than the state so it will be stupid of me to compare.

Stop the dikc measuring contest! I didn't tell you that I'm from Anambra.
I'm from Imo State! Can you tell us your state? Or are all of you from Lagos? Lol!
Anambra is a self made State! Lagos is a federal property!
If you're desperate to compare, try comparing Anambra with Ekiti or Osun. We can start from there.
Lagos was a federal political capital, the current economic and commercial capital of Nigeria, .. no part of Lagos was developed by you agbadorian numbskulls
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Youoareofoolish: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jones4190:
tinubu is a gaol

How? Is he governor of lagos?
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by leokid866: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Clevite:
LAGOS STATE IN 2021

When I was telling some people here that 2 Trillion Naira walks the street of Lagos Daily They thought it was a joke.......
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Everlastingson: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:

You are the dummy here.

If Lagos can generate 700billion+ in one year, then the state can afford to borrow 350bn in a budget year so far we can see what they are doing with it.

Even America with their trillion still dey borrow let alone small Lagos.

Anambra I guess do not even generate up to 30 billion per year but Soludo already borrowed over 100billion within few months. That means Anambra does not even generate internally the money Soludo borrowed in 3 years.

But you guys are always fixated on Lagos.

You're absolutely senseless. Anambra is your standard in your whole senseless life that's why you measure everything against it, your standard. You're so foolish you're not ashamed at all. Standard illiterate you are.
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Josephkabila12: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
ecolime:
Money dey Lagos oo

Imagine this huge funds in the hands of Jandor & Jennifer... Dem go first run mad small grin
grin
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by LegendHero(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
owobokiri:

I'm from Imo State! Can you tell us your state? Or are all of you from Lagos? Lol!
If you're desperate to compare, try comparing Anambra with Ekiti or Osun. We can start from there.
Lagos was a federal political capital, the current economic and commercial capital of Nigeria, .. no part of Lagos was developed by you agbadorian numbskulls

I’m from Oyo state and my mom is from Ogun state.

Both states trump Anambra in IGR and infact Ogun state alone generate same IGR as the whole SE states combined.

Lol I don’t know why Yeebos are delusional, Lagos ceased to be the capital now over 30 years ago and you won’t let us rest. Even Kaduna don leave Anambla behind.

Below is the IGR figure, check Ogun and Oyo in that chart for me.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by leokid866: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Fkmodhi:
And the dummy want to borrow 350bn
The rich understand you get richer using other peoples money.....but you stay with your two cent thoughts okay..... grin
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

If the igbos leave lagos ...ur IGR will drop by 70%
is this a joke? grin
What is the IGR of SE ibos dominate?
Even ogun state IGR swallow that of your five landlock region

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by LegendHero(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Everlastingson:

You're absolutely senseless. Anambra is your standard in your whole senseless life that's why you measure everything against it, your standard. You're so foolish you're not ashamed at all. Standard illiterate you are.

Try to dey calm down. Hypertension is real.

Shey na me you use all this abuse for? You better save some to use for your father at home when you kick him with leg when saying good morning to him tomorrow.

I heard you have no culture where you come from. Is that true?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Winning123: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
And some people are saying the kindagatten Obi is better than Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by crossbreedwears(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
They don't have the knowledge, experience and capability to run Lagos.
ecolime:
Money dey Lagos oo

Imagine this huge funds in the hands of Jandor & Jennifer... Dem go first run mad small grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
owobokiri:

I guess ogun state was once capital too right?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by crossbreedwears(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Just the way I replied him by saying it's not possible.
BATified2023:
emeka must u come n embarrass your generation here?

We understand say money no dey to send u go school n peter obi don already increase tuition fee by 200% cos he believe education is not meant for people from poor homes like u but at least use common sense

If tinubu pocket 600 out of 700 then what is used for running d state?

What is used for development n infrastructure?

It’s like u people from red mud republic unplug your sense when u are about to hate
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Both states trump Anambra in IGR and infact Ogun state alone generate same IGR as the whole SE states combined.

Lol I don’t know why Yeebos are delusional, Lagos ceased to be the capital now over 30 years ago and you won’t let us rest. Even Kaduna don leave Anambla behind.

stop replying that slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by owobokiri(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Take your IGR nonsense and sholve it into Tinupoos wet behind!
I will start taking you serious on IGR when your states starts refusing federal allocations coming from both Oil and gas and import duties, all generated by either eastern states or eastern business men. If you like you can impose endless taxes on yourselves over there so that Hushcobar Tinupoo can buy a new private jet! Your cup of tea..

IGR is a function of any given governments tax policy! If you tax more you get more IGR, if you tax less, you get lower IGR. Simple as that. Anambra under Soludo just started taxing more, it will register soon... Eastern states are full of business men and traders that reinvest their cash to keep the economy going. As a result, States tax less to help them grow... We don't need to kill ourselves with taxes to impress agbadorian rodents.
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Winning123: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
They are senseless people who don't think critically. They should be the one promoting one Nigeria because they are very disadvantage.
Any wonder they allowed a 30 year old boy in a tribe with elders to lead them into a senseless war.

INDOMIE9090:
is this a joke? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by owobokiri(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
I guess ogun state was once capital too right?
Lol
Ogun State economic presence begins and ends with her nearness to Lagos. Is it not the Otta area? Why are you not mentioning Ekiti and Osun?
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Kingcalls: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
is this a joke? grin

U are really dumb ooo.... I only argue with intelligent people..for u to hv posted that crap shows u hv a very very low IQ ...IQ of a baby
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Everlastingson: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
With all the Tinubu extortion from non Yoruba people it should be more than #1Trillion. They're actually lying. In any case show us the effect of the money on an average Lagosian. None. Tinubu through Alpha Beta takes more than 10% so how much is left? Every day Agbado dummies make foolish noise with IGR but Lagos remains the worst city in the whole world.
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by leokid866: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:
Lagos has come a long way since 1999.

From 400 million in 1999 to over 62billion monthly, that’s superb.

Now see the gap with which they exceed Federal allocation.

Only Lagos, Ogun, and Abuja generates more than they receive from the Federal allocation.
and two of them are southwest states.....we started making money in Lagos and gave our brothers in Ogun a Leg Up cause that's how Omoluabi roles...... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Tareq1105: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:

You are the dummy here.

If Lagos can generate 700billion+ in one year, then the state can afford to borrow 350bn in a budget year so far we can see what they are doing with it.

Even America with their trillion still dey borrow let alone small Lagos.

Anambra I guess do not even generate up to 30 billion per year but Soludo already borrowed over 100billion within few months. That means Anambra does not even generate internally the money Soludo borrowed in 3 years.

But you guys are always fixated on Lagos.

Hatred doesn't make people grow.
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by leokid866: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
cherishmichael:
Fine, we are all Obidient.
Obidients no dey give Shishi.....the way APC and Tinubu will use Money to blind people's eye this Election season...... grin
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Everlastingson: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Try to dey calm down. Hypertension is real.

Shey na me you use all this abuse for? You better save some to use for your father at home when you kick him with leg when saying good morning to him tomorrow.

I heard you have no culture where you come from. Is that true?

I only stated the fact that you're senseless. That's not an insult.
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by tribalmall: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
How much are the state not paying 10% generating ? Is it up to 10% of what Lagos generate ? Do you now see why the 10% is deserving to alpha beta

katordidi:
An individual through his company is pocketing 10% of all that in the name of collecting revenue on behalf of the state. Why will a state cede tax collection to a company in the first place? I'm pretty sure they have an internal revenue agency.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Tareq1105: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Everlastingson:
With all the Tinubu extortion from non Yoruba people it should be more than #1Trillion. They're actually lying. In any case show us the effect of the money on an average Lagosian. None. Tinubu through Alpha Beta takes more than 10% so how much is left? Every day Agbado dummies make foolish noise with IGR but Lagos remains the worst city in the whole world.

You must be in pain.

For your information, there's nothing wrong in employing the service of a consultant in revenue collection. It's the best practice all over the world.

Where were you when that Regina husband was paid billions for consultancy on Paris Club refund?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday / Bomb Scare At MMA, Lagos / 11 Killed As Boko Haram Attacks Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.