Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego (24501 Views)

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face / Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid / Music Download Mp3: Umu Obiligbo-okwu Ego (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by NaijaCuzin: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
That's why it called much love less ego
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by dex4sure: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Ololademrmoney2(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nice one
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by xrenzy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
The only collabo that will shut down USA and those our jealous African countries �
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Bloosuk: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okay
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Watin you mean?
Charmingrascal:
Even if the song is not lyrically rich we would still love to hear OBO and Star boy collaborate on at least a song before they both fade away.
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by jaxxy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
I would like to hear that shit.
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Akunatakasi(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
shey you dey whine me niiiii
Shey up dey whine me ni
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by YoungLionken(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
lessonotes:
If you have this world's good, please don't turn a blind eye to your neighbor who is in need. Look around and you'll notice, so many people are in need. Please help out if you can. As you visit Justrite or shoprite with your family, please remember to buy something for your neighbor who doesn't have. Peace!!!

Jesus Christ is the only way the Truth and the Life. You can never know wrong by knowing and following Jesus Christ.

For he was astonished, and all that were with him – Luke 5 v 9

You're right(very valid points), but what about the risk of engaging in such and it becomes a regrettable act??

1) A neighbor becoming or developing self entitled mentality because of your constant show of care..

2) People or the neighbor (let's say female) misinterpreting it..

3) Buying an edible item for somebody only for it to degenerate into hospital emergency...
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Marpol2021(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
I blame tinubu and APC for these. Don't worry you will be employ by an obidient member.
Emma4real333:
My people depressed seriously looking for a plumbing or driving job and my license is valid.

Kindly help a brother so I can eat and be able to pay bills.

Location is Lagos.

Thanks.

Phone/WhatsApp 08130542546
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by sylve11: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
LilVast1:
Lol
The fans go still say one person part no sweet

Na so. cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Emma4real333(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Marpol2021:
I blame tinubu and APC for these. Don't worry you will be employ by an obidient member.

I seriously need it bro.

Thanks for showing concern.

One love.
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by kingxsamz(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Doesn't mean it's actually Davido.
He better not release it. The rivalry is good.
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Eriokanmi: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
What are our celebs doing to the flood victims nationwide? It just struck my mind. This is the best time to show kindness, not just about making money.
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by nesphil(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Good!

StagethemTVee:
Wizkid has spoken in a new video that his upcoming album features an artiste people say they are not friends, causing online speculations that he is featuring Davido on his More Love, Less Ego album.

Wizkid and Davido have had a history of fans fueled music rivalry which has spanned several years of their careers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A136CzkYLm8
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by happney65: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Honourable1901:
If he like make he feature Oliver de coque angry angry,he no fit sweet pass oba solomoni peremute grin cheesy cheesy

Lmao. grin
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Raregems247: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Meanwhile the fans are busy fighting themselves.
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by OloshoSiofra: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:
I love the both of them and I would stream the song.

In life when you are too old and sick Music means nothing to you.

A good example is Tinubu who is extremely tired, aged and too sick to understand music.

Dementia and loss of touch in the brain is real.

I for love fvck you kiss

Your back side make sense kiss
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Menclothing: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nice one

Dbanj and tuface vive
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by 2Radii: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
happy for them. It is always a joy to see two black brothers coming together to do things. Cos the Arabs do not care about black people. they convert these people and abandon them. I was wondering why they beef each other in the first place? I learned that a 63 year old man died on an 18 year old girl during al missionary position on top an 18 year old girl when
Sahih al-Bukhari 5217 Book 67, Hadith 150
That during his fatal ailment, Allah's Messenger, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at `Aisha's house till he died there. `Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.
what are u saying
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Melagros(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
LilVast1:
Lol
The fans go still say one person part no sweet
I dey tell you, you said the truth

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by LilVast1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
post=117949517:
OMO BABA OLOWO doing Big things.

OBO himself.
Keep enjoying the life of your head.
YOLO.

Nice one Omo Baba Olowo kiss

The unnecessary hate towards Davido is actually so terrifying!

It’s insane how people still question his music.
Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,
Nwa baby the list goes on.... all are hits back2back!!
Not forgetting the one we are jamming at Woke street off Abacha Rd, GRA phase 3 right now... JOWO!!

Davido made Nigeria Music industry very easy for upcoming artists.
He is ready to jump on your song just to get you to the top of the game.

All of us @[/b] can't stop smiling and shaking our as$es to the way he was singing [b]Agege WA o, on the song small Doctor featured him, increasing his fan base in Agege wink wink)

From all of us @[b][/b] : You are mouthed Davido.

All the songs you listed were bought
He didn’t even use songwriters o, he go buy another person song ni

Yonda made New Broom with Burna Boy
Davido took the whole song, he no even comot Burna verse. Greedy frog �
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
read it again or take it to your pa
2Radii:
what are u saying
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Obakoolex(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
They should make a song like "Soweto baby"
Davido will take a part like that guy from SA.
Can't wait.....
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Tfx1: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Their business
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Williams150(m): 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
We are waiting big wizkid eleniyan...
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by POSSIBLE402: 5:03am On Oct 29, 2022
Honourable1901:
If he like make he feature Oliver de coque angry angry,he no fit sweet pass oba solomoni peremute grin cheesy cheesy

Jijijii
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by DreamSonInlaw(m): 5:30am On Oct 29, 2022
lessonotes:
If you have this world's good, please don't turn a blind eye to your neighbor who is in need. Look around and you'll notice, so many people are in need. Please help out if you can. As you visit Justrite or shoprite with your family, please remember to buy something for your neighbor who doesn't have. Peace!!!

Jesus Christ is the only way the Truth and the Life. You can never know wrong by knowing and following Jesus Christ.

For he was astonished, and all that were with him – Luke 5 v 9

Valid ��
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by VawulenceLover: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2022
They are both getting irrelevant, they want to use this to trend again but it's too late. Like psquare that came back together and no body send them, davido and wizkid own will be worst
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
ednut1:
Both of them are gradually fading.

10 years done pass so the gradual decline has started and that's one reason for this collabo. Secondly, burna boy done yab wizkid many times indirectly and directly and the thing pain wizkid and wizkid come realize say, he suppose do song with Davido.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burnaboys Twice As Tall Nominated For Grammy In Best Global Music Album Category / Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! / Drop Your Foreign Interesting Old Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.