Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. (92837 Views)

This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by Elock1: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin
This Nigg* Don plan as he Wan take digest am finish.

3 Likes

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by sammyj: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
A buyer like Lalasticker !! grin grin grin
VeryWickedMan:
What are they all folding hands waiting for?
Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by BrutusOj(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
I see poverty on them. It still baffles me how Bayelsans are very very poor despite the blessings of God on them via crude oil. May God punish all the bad elders and leaders they have.

5 Likes

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by voltron14: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
This small snake.
Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
This African rock python has fallen victim to man, and now will be food for some.

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by kingyakos: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ooomo shocked

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by onuman: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
iscom:
This python was killed in someone's compound in yenagoa bayelsa state as a result of the flood that covered some places in the city. Now food is ready.

But to grow big like this in the swamps of the Niger Delta, what did this python eat?

3 Likes

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by Udanta: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nigeria. A country where every wild animal ever sighted must be hunted down and killed immediately.

It's only a matter of time before the only animals left in the country will be goats, cows, sheep and chickens.

Continue

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by gasparpisciotta: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Saw the video on Instagram
Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by FaceTanke: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
tongue
Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by Slynation(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wow...See better free meat shocked massive, massive!!
Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by Pat081: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
their Share

2 Likes

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by dafeoroyo: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
Where is lala on the bike with the agbada heading to the snake place...somebody should help me with it

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by Ojsnoop1994: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
bookson:
Hmmmm..... I've seen this post on nairaland before.
Thank you. Exactly what I wanted to say.This happened before the flooding self. Mteeew shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by Pat081: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
BrutusOj:
I see poverty on them. It still baffles me how Bayelsans are very very poor despite the blessings of God on them via crude oil. May God punish all the bad elders and leaders they have.
tell us your state we will know how rich or poor they are
Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by Ravenna: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
If this one catch a small human being eh?!
Na Bad death be that

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by Scarletjr(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
How far lala
Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by Ravenna: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

They're waiting for Lala to blow the whistle.

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by Melagros(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
OwoukoUrua:
Una wan crucify the snake?
I dey tell you, you said my mind

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by uckay304: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
iscom:
This python was killed in someone's compound in yenagoa bayelsa state as a result of the flood that covered some places in the city. Now food is ready.
Hmmmmm! Is so huge
This one can swallow human being

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by coolxpaul(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
My fear is that these deadly creatures are living around us.
People go to farm daily amidst all these deadly things...
Nah only God dey save us

2 Likes

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by itsmayiela(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Try kill this python in Nembe, in Bayelsa, and you will chop enough beating plus you arranging a standard funeral with wake-keep + coffin+ shroud+canopies+DJ, etc.

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by Mills55: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lala please we need your help here. How do we arrange this?

3 Likes

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by SamOchuko: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
iscom:

Thank God it didn’t harm anyone b4 it was killed

2 Likes

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by virginchaser(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
.. And people still get mind|
Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by toxtimmy: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Pepper soup

VeryWickedMan:

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by geokay777(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
This is huuuge
Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by zoedew: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
What a poor quality of life! And to think Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan hailed from that part of Nigeria and was in power for 6 years! Even his own house in Otuoke was massively flooded he is pictured on the internet accessing same on a canoe smiling.Sad to see that he does not feel remorseful for his irresponsibility! He thinks it is funny. That is how the SS has come with resource control. The thief at Oghara is shielded from the Law by the miserable lot whose commonwealth he stole!
Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by Oduwils222(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s pepper soup time
Re: This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. by timemotivator: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Omo see meat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.