Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,296 members, 7,850,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti (649 Views)

Total Shutdown For Obidatti / Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December / The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by Eriokanmi: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dear obidients, if you're resident in Festac and environs, please join us for a medical outreach tomorrow for OBIDATTI. We will announce other locations in lagos later as we seek to cover every part of the state before end of 2022, after which we'd commence house to house sensitization.

Mention my moniker tomorrow on your arrival of the venue for the opportunity to interact with me face to face for the first time. You could take away a digital finger clip pulse oximeter or BP monitor home, courtesy my humble self if you arrive on time. The outreach would provide an opportunity for interactions and how you could educate those who are yet to be liberated from the shackles of fruitles promises by the old politicians in this country.

See you tomorrow! Ire oo!

Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by Ecos(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin
You see what we are talking here, good leadership attracts blessings.
Obi should not even campaign again. He should just go home and write his inaugural speech and sleep

5 Likes

Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nigerian baby politicians and their ego. Amaechi confessed he is scared to enter his State because of Wike.

Is that the President Nigeria needs? While Tinubu was a deliberate and methodical politician, Osinbajo was drafted into politics.

There is nothing in his nature that indicates he would not have happily remained a comfortable middle class lawyer had he not met Tinubu.

Meanwhile Tinubu is a politicians Politician. A deliberate leader of leaders. He was a Senator in his late thirties.

He was fighting Abacha in an organised fashion, through NADECO, at an age most Nigerians today are still trying to decide what they want to do with their lives.

Amaechi, Osinbajo etal should drop ego and support Tinubu or they can get lost. How many battles have either won and what battle has Tinubu, who has faced more than most, lost?

Some will mention Obi. The coward was pleading with OBJ on his knees yet still got impeached. Tinubu not only stood up to OBJ but totally retrenched Obasanjo's influence, through the PDP, from the SW.

Nigerians are too petty and tribalistic. If not it will be obvious only Tinubu can weild power productively on behalf of the South today.

Buhari did same.on behalf of the North because he is authoritative and as iconically supported as Tinubu is.

Difference is that Tinubu is fairer, more tolerant,and more detribalised and more modern than Buhari. He will get more results than Buhari by far.

We should not waste the turn of the South indulging weakling any section of the country would bully with ease as happened to GEJ. Are we not ashamed at how terrorised Nigeria is becoming because North does not want to grant Nigeria modern and more effective policing and security architecture?

US, UK and European nations are evacuating their citizens from Abuja currently and we are still clowning around. The rescue mission belongs to Tinubu alone.

I am tipping Tinubu to be an Awolowo of today. A father of the rebirth of Nigeria. He will never fail.Unless of course death stops him.

1 Like

Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Dear obidients, if you're resident in Festac and environs, please join us for a medical outreach tomorrow for OBIDATTI. We will announce other locations in lagos later as we seek to cover every part of the state before end of 2022, after which we'd commence house to house sensitization.

Mention my moniker tomorrow on your arrival of the venue for the opportunity to interact with me face to face for the first time. You could take away a digital finger clip pulse oximeter or BP monitor home, courtesy my humble self if you arrive on time. The outreach would provide an opportunity for interactions and how you could educate those who are still yet to be liberated from the shackles of fruitles promises by the old politicians in this country.

See you tomorrow! Ire oo!
Still yet

What a poor English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by successmatters(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
They are doing same in my village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by LeoDeKing: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tinubu was the governor of Lagos State for 8 years, but any political activities by Tinubu and supporters, ipob pigs will start screaming on social media asking why Tinubu's activities are always in Lagos.

Peter obi was the governor of Anambra state for same 8 years, yet 85% of his political activities are in Lagos while less than 1% are in Anambra.

Ipob pigs and reasoning are light years apart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by Eriokanmi: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Still yet

What a poor English
Corrected, thanks.
Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by LeoDeKing: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Still yet

What a poor English
Mbok, which model of English is "a poor English" again?
Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

get lost

An average Obi Pandora supporters are daft and born Mumu without PVC grin

1 Like

Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by LeoDeKing: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
get lost

An average Obi Pandora supporters are daft and born Mumu without PVC grin
Mbok, I'm a confirmed agbadorian and casavarian. Check my posts.
Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by Eriokanmi: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

NigeriaIsGreat was trying to prove a point but I got his message. Correction has been made.

Please this goes to all obidients. Name-calling is over. Nigerians know what they want. Even the campaign managers of both the apc and pdp know this fact and that's why they're attacking each other, using Obi's popularity as as a case study. As you can see, name-calling is an old style of electioneering campaign so, please don't join them in the dirty game. You saw that mallam in the north yesterday sensitising his people with a Public Address System with those hajias, going on a house-to-house sensitization about Obidatti23. We're no more known as social media supporters anymore as we're now coming out. Hope you have your pvc.

Nigeria must be great in our generation. We shall pass that baton of greatness onto the posterity. We crave a country in which people will not be addressed based on their religion and ethnicity.

I'm obidient, are you?

1 Like

Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Not model. He's talking about the error in your construction of grammar.
Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
NigeriaIsGreat was trying to prove a point but I got his message. Correction has been made.

Please this goes to all obidients. Name-calling is over. Nigerians know what they want. Even the campaign managers of both the apc and pdp know this fact and that's why they're attacking each other, using Obi's popularity as as a case study. As you can see, name-calling is an old style of electioneering campaign so, please don't join them in the dirty game. You saw that mallam in the north yesterday sensitising his people with a Public Address System with those hajias, going on a house-to-house sensitization about Obidatti23. We're no more known as social media supporters anymore as we're now coming out. Hope you have your pvc.

Nigeria must be great in our generation. We shall pass that baton of greatness onto the posterity. We crave a country in which people will not be addressed based on their religion and ethnicity.

I'm obidient, are you?
LOl

You don't need all these epistle over the mere correction i made

I hope Nigeria will remain Nigeria and not a ZOO after the election?

1 Like

Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by LeoDeKing: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Not model. He's talking about the error in your construction of grammar.
Tell the member he had corrected, not me.
Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by PoliciaNLand: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Nigerian baby politicians and their ego. Amaechi confessed he is scared to enter his State because of Wike.

Is that the President Nigeria needs? While Tinubu was a deliberate and methodical politician, Osinbajo was drafted into politics.

There is nothing in his nature that indicates he would not have happily remained a comfortable middle class lawyer had he not met Tinubu.

Meanwhile Tinubu is a politicians Politician. A deliberate leader of leaders. He was a Senator in his late thirties.

He was fighting Abacha in an organised fashion, through NADECO, at an age most Nigerians today are still trying to decide what they want to do with their lives.

Amaechi, Osinbajo etal should drop ego and support Tinubu or they can get lost. How many battles have either won and what battle has Tinubu, who has faced more than most, lost?

Some will mention Obi. The coward was pleading with OBJ on his knees yet still got impeached. Tinubu not only stood up to OBJ but totally retrenched Obasanjo's influence, through the PDP, from the SW.

Nigerians are too petty and tribalistic. If not it will be obvious only Tinubu can weild power productively on behalf of the South today.

Buhari did same.on behalf of the North because he is authoritative and as iconically supported as Tinubu is.

Difference is that Tinubu is fairer, more tolerant,and more detribalised and more modern than Buhari. He will get more results than Buhari by far.

We should not waste the turn of the South indulging weakling any section of the country would bully with ease as happened to GEJ. Are we not ashamed at how terrorised Nigeria is becoming because North does not want to grant Nigeria modern and more effective policing and security architecture?

US, UK and European nations are evacuating their citizens from Abuja currently and we are still clowning around. The rescue mission belongs to Tinubu alone.

I am tipping Tinubu to be an Awolowo of today. A father of the rebirth of Nigeria. He will never fail.Unless of course death stops him.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 1
Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by Abdu81: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Still yet

What a poor English

The message is clear and understood.
Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by Abdu81: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:

I'm obidient, are you?

Obiediently with you.

1 Like

Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by Eriokanmi: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

You don't need all these epistle over the mere correction i made

I hope Nigeria will remain Nigeria and not a ZOO after the election?
I only mentioned you in my response to the moniker cos of the way he responded to your comment. My message wasn't directed at you if you read and internalised it.

Zoo or not,.no need for name-calling from our camp to anyone anymore, which I was trying to harp on. I had acknowledged the error and I also thanked you. Normally, some people would have attacked you instead. It's not necessary.
Please change your perception about OBIDATTI. We're not all ibos. That our presidential aspirant is Ibo doesn't make us members and our supporters ibo, we're a national party. It's like saying pdp is an arewa party cos atiku is a northerner. Or apc is a Yoruba party cos tinubu is running under it.

Most of the organisers of this outreach are yorubas, male and female professionals from all walks of life. Even if you're not for us, you can pay us a visit and see us tomorrow in case you're resident in Lag. You can identify us by our name tags and social media handles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by Eriokanmi: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu was the governor of Lagos State for 8 years, but any political activities by Tinubu and supporters, ipob pigs will start screaming on social media asking why Tinubu's activities are always in Lagos.

Peter obi was the governor of Anambra state for same 8 years, yet 85% of his political activities are in Lagos while less than 1% are in Anambra.

Ipob pigs and reasoning are light years apart.
Same programme is taking place all over the country tomorrow, including the Anambra you mentioned. Not only in Lagos. Read what successmatters said above...scroll cheesy

Stay tuned!

1 Like

Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by BossGerald: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
They won't show you this below

Obosi, Anambra state.

Before you claim lagosian, hope you live in somewhere as serene as here?

1 Like

Re: Festac And Environs, Visit Us Tomorrow For Free Medical Services For Obidatti by Hyperchi(m): 2:11am On Oct 29, 2022
agadorian can also participate coz it for All make we check u up be4 BP kill una. We no da share Amala ooo, Note= no let food kill Una

(1) (Reply)

Peter Odili: Peter Obi Claim To Have Memories Of Events He Never Witnessed / Osita Iheme (aka Pawpaw): Your Vote Is A Reflection Of Who You Are / Governor Wike's Hype Man, Sensational Bamidele Survives A Ghastly Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.