Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia (54677 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention / Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by crossbreedwears(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2022
You're the fool here oga. I was not a baby when Abacha ruled. Oga the debt was very low and abacha made sure the exchange rate was intact throughout his time as a leader. Food were not too expensive as we speak. So go back to your history about what abacha did as a leader.
Creamypie:
u are a fool to thi k that a 13 or 14 yr old whose parents ate civil servant cant know a good or bad government, then, we used beetle of v.w, black and white t.v, and abacha stove..... Stope made of sawdust cake, cos we couldn't afford kerosene or gas. get off my mentions pls
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2022
slimfit1:

Were you born around that time? Abacha was a complete Nigerian, he was a murderer but he was a Patriot. The naira had more value the economy was better he put the right

The fake nigga claiming to be Yoruba. So you can show love for Abacha but hate Tinubu passionately?

I am sure your an IPOB terrorist or terror sympathiser. Imagine this dude.
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by slimfit1(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2022
candidtalk:

The fake nigga claiming to be Yoruba. So you can show love for Abacha but hate Tinubu passionately?

I am sure your an IPOB terrorist or terror sympathiser. Imagine this dude.

Monitoring spirits everywhere, Abacha did not run the economy to the ground. Abacha was a killer but at least he provided for the poor. He did not leave room for terror attacks everywhere.
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2022
slimfit1:

Monitoring spirits everywhere, Abacha did not run the economy to the ground. Abacha was a killer but at least he provided for the poor. He did not leave room for terror attacks everywhere .

Bollocks. Fake Yoruba man. You can praise Abacha all you want but who are those behind terrorised Nigeria today ?

Tell me if Tinubu or any Yoruba are the cause of increasing terror in Nigeria today to justify your hate for Jagaban and love for Atiku, Abacha etal .

Brethen, stop your fake life.
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by slimfit1(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2022
candidtalk:

Bollocks. Fake Yoruba man. You can praise Abacha all you want but who are those behind terrorised Nigeria today ?

Tell me if Tinubu or any Yoruba are the cause of increasing terror in Nigeria today to justify your hate for Jagaban and love for Atiku, Abacha etal .

Brethen, stop your fake life.

APC is a terrorist sympathizers organization party,that's why we have m-m ticket. Who brought Buhari to the government? Abacha made life tough for some people, but not for the citizens. Abacha will defend Nigerians in any part of the world.
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Sakasitay(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2022
Our people have a poor memory. That attitude of “we move”, and “move on” is one of our bad traits as Nigerians (all of us). That’s why we allow certain families carry on the corrupt legacies of their fathers.

After all the harm they have done to Nigeria, they are being shamelessly backed for political office. I don’t mean to sound like a broken record - but in saner climes, you are politically blacklisted if your family member has been involved in corruption, dictatorship and the likes.

We need to start adjusting our ideology.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Were you born during abacha regime

Don't lie tongue undecided
We managed to read the Country HISTORY....we are still recovering his loots,,,FACT
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2022
slimfit1:

APC is a terrorist sympathizers organization that's why we have m-m ticket. Who brought Buhari to government ?

Fake Yoruba man. How many Yorubas give a toss about religion talk less of Muslim-Muslim ticket? By their prejudice we shall know IPOBians.
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by cunny88(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Aiye oo!

Take it easy on the girl nah undecided
her father didn't take easy on people. His heinous crimes were in the open
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by slimfit1(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2022
candidtalk:

Fake Yoruba man. How many Yorubas give a toss about religion talk less of Muslim-Muslim ticket? By their prejudice we shall know IPOBians.

I do, you can keep saying fake yoruba man that won't still change the fact that I am a Yoruba nation member babe.
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by cunny88(m): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2022
Sakasitay:
Our people have a poor memory. That attitude of “we move”, and “move on” is one of our bad traits as Nigerians (all of us). That’s why we allow certain families carry on the corrupt legacies of their fathers.

After all the harm they have done to Nigeria, they are being shamelessly backed for political office. I don’t mean to sound like a broken record - but in saner climes, you are politically blacklisted if your family member has been involved in corruption, dictatorship and the likes.

We need to start adjusting our ideology.
the issue is that majority on this forum are too young to understand events that transpired in Nigeria before 1998

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Creamypie(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2022
crossbreedwears:
You're the fool here oga. I was not a baby when Abacha ruled. Oga the debt was very low and abacha made sure the exchange rate was intact throughout his time as a leader. Food were not too expensive as we speak. So go back to your history about what abacha did as a leader.
you are more concerned about exchange rate than quality of living. That time was a period that among workers, only "very" top civil servants, such as perm secs could afford car in grade of Benz 200 flat boot, or build a decent house, only rich people had colored t.v in their palors. Or afford to fill their gas regularly.
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Lampy336: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2022
uchaymart:

You were in SSS1 at what age?? Do you even know when Abacha died?

Abacha died when you were about 13years, yet you said you were in SSS1...

What those that mean , me that left secondary school at the age 15 years old nko?

I witnessed Abacha regime too.

He knows alot more than what you think at that his age bro..
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by crossbreedwears(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Oga, the standard of living back then was fair and the poverty rate was very very low. Abacha did very well in terms of economy. Forget that he looted billions of dollars. Mention one ex head if state that performed better than Abacha
Creamypie:
you are more concerned about exchange rate than quality of living. That time was a period that among workers, only "very" top civil servants, such as perm secs could afford car in grade of Benz 200 flat boot, or build a decent house, only rich people had colored t.v in their palors. Or afford to fill their gas regularly.
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Slynation(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2022
haslaw:

Even Peter Obi go fear this your lies??
And I ask myself, to prove what??
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Ikennaford: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2022
Creamypie:
kilode.you dey insult your senior?
Is not insult foool, that's how I roll,no offense
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Creamypie(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2022
Ikennaford:

Is not insult foool, that's how I roll,no offense
OK sir
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
I was Laughing when Jagaban was going to Kano. The people of Kano loves Gen Sani Abacha. There have been a good relationship between Gen Buhari and Gen Abacha .. so Beautiful Madam Gumsu regalia is simply a support for the Buhari's not necessarily APC.

I think her brother is in the PDP. . .

She is fine sha let me close my roving eyes Biko.
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Sakasitay(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
cunny88:
the issue is that majority on this forum are too young to understand events that transpired in Nigeria before 1998

That one dey too.
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by VULCAN(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
He was a mass murderer.

If a good number of Ugandans rever him up till now, does that translate into his being a good man?

Hitler slaughtered 6m Jews in concentration camps yet he has thousands of followers till tmrw. So what's your point

Svoboda:

Dont be misled. Idi Amin was anticolonial and nationalist. A good number of ugandans rever him up till now.
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Asgard73: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. That nigga turned Tinubu's b1tch in the end. I remember warning Asgard73 and his fellow IPOBian haters, azzlicking Buni and others at the time, that those lot cannot stand Jagaban let alone retrench him.

Tinubu is going all the way to Aso Rock and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Latest IGR figures are in and Nigerians, if sensible, should note what it is telling them.

Lagos IGR now triple FG allocation she receives. We are the only State that does not need FG crude money.

We can dash it to Dubai Atiku's Adamawa and use some to help failed Obi's Anambra fight debilitating erosion. Lolllllzzzzz.

Are you that daft that you don’t know the Pdp governorship candinate of Kano stAte ?

Or are you daft that you don’t know Gumsu is Buni wife
Nor are you daft that you don’t understand that Atiku is wining presidential elections in Buni state .. with Apc retaining the state

You’re told Asgard who are you and what’s your capacity in Nigeria or you think Asgard is your fellow armchair critic

What did you tell Asgard that is happening

Why not wait after elections and see how states vote before claiming you told Asgard ..

What is it that you told Asgard again?

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:

Are you that daft that you don’t know the Pdp governorship candinate of Kano stAte ?

Or are you daft that you don’t know Gumsu is Buni wife
Nor are you daft that you don’t understand that Atiku is wining presidential elections in Buni state .. with Apc retaining the state

You’re told Asgard who are you and what’s your capacity in Nigeria or you think Asgard is your fellow armchair critic

What did you tell Asgard that is happening

Why not wait after elections and see how states vote before claiming you told Asgard ..

What is it that you told Asgard again?

Power to the people
North 2023

Clown. I can't make sense of your incoherent rant. Respond when you 'come down' from your Mkpurummiri intoxication.
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by haslaw(m): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Slynation:
And I ask myself, to prove what??

Only you can answer that question.

There is no university that can prevent a student from registering just because he/she is not up to 18 years because Nigeria University Commission (NUC) has set the bar to be 16 years. Even Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) minimum age is 16 years. Nigerian Civil Aviation Technology (NCAT) also peg the registration at 16 years.

What all these means is that a candidate can apply for admission into all these National institutions and go through the process of admission while he/she has not yet attained 16 years.
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Asgard73: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
candidtalk:

Clown. I can't make sense of your incoherent rant. Respond when you 'come down' from your Mkpurummiri intoxication.

Yorubatic scratched face sapien.. are always quick to display their upbringing and dna ..

Yoruba man..

With Yoruba pride .. with shining ignorance.. corner Yoruba and see how he foams ..

You told Asgard ..

Adashu.

I don’t do yoruba .. I don’t do imps

Next!
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:

Yorubatic scratched face sapien.. are always quick to display their upbringing and dna ..

Yoruba man..

With Yoruba pride ..

Adashu.

Lol. You're my honourable bro so I can't stay mad at you. Hope you've got your one way ticket to Dubai for June 2023?

You need to be ready to relocate there with Atiku when he loses and japa to his country of residence. cool cool
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Asgard73: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. You're my honourable bro so I can't stay mad at you. Hope you've got your one way ticket to Dubai for June 2023?

You need to be ready to relocate there with Atiku when he loses and japa to his country of residence. cool cool

Yawns..

Next!
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Svoboda(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
VULCAN:
He was a mass murderer.

If a good number of Ugandans rever him up till now, does that translate into his being a good man?

Hitler slaughtered 6m Jews in concentration camps yet he has thousands of followers till tmrw. So what's your point

I never said he was a pope.

Robert Mugabe was also accused of massacre, which was exexuted by Lacoste, ie the current Zimbabwe pres. Mnangagwa. Is that enough to question Mugabes credentials and legacies as a nationalist, anti imperalist hero?

Most times, the histories of these men are skewed in such contexts that enable clear exaggerations of attrocities linked to them.

As a kid, we were force fed with the belief that Idi Amin was a psychopatic, cannibalistic individual, even thru Hollywood. But they failed to tell us how much of a nationalist he was by nationalising foreign dominated sectors and granting economic rights to the ordinary ugandans who were hitherto subservient to the asians and europeans
In their own country .

This was the same way nelson Mandela was designated a terrorist by the US. Now, do you believe he really was a terrorist?
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:

Yawns..

Next!

Bro, early afternoon and you're yawning? You're drunk or high? Loollllll.
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by OloshoSiofra: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Abacha have beautiful children

Unlike Tinubu and is ugly generation tongue undecided

The woman no go sad to fvck oh! grin

Omo make she come make me her sugar son grin
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Drbarmes(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hoedogwu:
Same people who raped Nigeria to stupor
but u don't problem with obi visiting OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalam n co who raped the country. confused people
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by Slynation(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
haslaw:

Only you can answer that question.

There is no university that can prevent a student from registering just because he/she is not up to 18 years because Nigeria University Commission (NUC) has set the bar to be 16 years. Even Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) minimum age is 16 years. Nigerian Civil Aviation Technology (NCAT) also peg the registration at 16 years.

What all these means is that a candidate can apply for admission into all these National institutions and go through the process of admission while he/she has not yet attained 16 years.
And you failed to take cognizance of year...
Re: Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia by haslaw(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Slynation:
And you failed to take cognizance of year...

Bros, stop all these your talk. Just because your own education was delayed doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.

The age bar has been set by NUC, NDA, NCAT, etc as far back as 1960s. Go and check the year General Oladipo Diya entered NDA. Many Generals, professors and Captains entered higher institution before they started growing bears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics / Pastor Agu Irukwu Introduced Peter Obi In London Church (Video) / Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.