Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Don't Redesign The Naira, FG Warns CBN Governor, Emefiele - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Redesign The Naira, FG Warns CBN Governor, Emefiele (591 Views)

CBN Governor, Emefiele Suspended Over Alleged 1billion Dollar Transaction Linked / Naira Redesign: The Faux, The Pawn And The Reality. / House Of Representatives Summons CBN Governor Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Redesign The Naira, FG Warns CBN Governor, Emefiele by IROHINOodua: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Don't redesign the Naira, FG warns CBN Governor, Emefiele

By Samuel Ogunsona

The Presidency does not agree with attempts by the Central Bank of Nigeria, (CBN) to redesign new Naira notes, Irohinoodua has learnt.
https://irohinodua.org/dont-redesign-the-naira-fg-warns-cbn-governor-emefiele/
Re: Don't Redesign The Naira, FG Warns CBN Governor, Emefiele by general111(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
How can the cbn design the naira without rhe fg permission?
I hope this is a lie sha oh, else i will design my own naira
Re: Don't Redesign The Naira, FG Warns CBN Governor, Emefiele by derecho(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Which kain Tom and Jerry kind of Government is this?
They want to feign ignorance because people have started flaying dia yeye policies.
Re: Don't Redesign The Naira, FG Warns CBN Governor, Emefiele by Moh247: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
CBN is independent of Finance Ministry

One handles fiscal policy the other handles monetary policy

CBN never interferes with Finance Ministry's functions

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Free PDF Editor For Windows 10 / Newbie On The Block / Intercontinental Bank Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.