Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,195 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) (39504 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by Cantonese: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Arkam123:
Atiku Abubakar is the answer wish everyone should cast his vote to him,we are always Atikulate.

RIP English.

Chai. Bros abeg na English my eye see so abi na your language?

Kindly write in your local dialect for better understanding. English appears quite tasking to you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by AMBASSADOR33(f): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Brendaniel na the pictures of the said event he went for I want to see not all these car park or kitchen and airport photo shoots
post=117954184:

These pictures they have been releasing for Atiku in America look so deceptive, you just showed him at a parking lot and call it department of Washington, the previous one too was just at the airport, then they said he was invited for a program, till now no pictures of him at the program

Na wa o, it is well
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
xandy84:
Blame game everywhere. Do America make Buhari president? America does not have the capacity to make anyone president of another country. America is struggling with misinformation amongst it citizen and does not even have time to fix that. The only people who can make Atiku, Tinubu or Obi president are Nigerians and they have choice to make and hope they make the right one cos suffer dey Naija.

You don't understand how the world works
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Omo this men carry belly oo
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by patrickmuf(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

The same set of clowns asking Atiku to visit US in 2019 is hiding their candidate from entering US in 2022
Tinubu that visits UK on a regular can't go to the US? If he had a case, you think he'd have stepped his foot on UK soil?
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by ATLIEN2027: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

The same set of clowns asking Atiku to visit US in 2019 is hiding their candidate from entering US in 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu, the man that the US Consulate General has visited more than once this year alone can't visit the US?
Too many clowns on NL. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by Benwems(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
God1000:
And so what, he's just wasting his time.

Atiku lost my respect the day he deleted the tweet condemning the gruesome murder of miss Deborah.

I also know that the man is corrupt and he can't give us the new Nigeria we're clamouring for.

Atiku and Tinubu should stop seeking validation and support from White man's land, it won't save them from the impending defeat.

Tinubu and Obi did not condemn the gruesome murder of Deborah also. Only Osinbanjo condemned it.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nasan:
Alh. Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In DC Today.

State Department?. Where is it stated?.

Is it clear to you that more lies expose your candidate to the liability he already carries in multiples?.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by bolademi(m): 12:17am On Oct 29, 2022
Nasan:

Looking good
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:

Atiku lost my respect the day he deleted the tweet condemning the gruesome murder of miss Deborah.

I also know that the man is corrupt and he can't give us the new Nigeria we're clamouring for.

Atiku and Tinubu should stop seeking validation and support from White man's land, it won't save them from the impending defeat.

wat about d infamous P.O, abi shey d tym he visited d UK, EU, World Bank, CNN u became color blind right?
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by Bulama1234: 12:43am On Oct 29, 2022
Look at our incoming President H.E Atiku Abubakar he looks healthy and fresh also ready for the job, Atiku is coming.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 1:54am On Oct 29, 2022
Nasan:

how does this help nigeria?
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by nzubegod: 2:09am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
Lol, Atiku isn't my Ideal candidate

Yes he is coming but na quick ejaculation
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by viodemus: 2:27am On Oct 29, 2022
oga Tinubu no fit patrol reach America yet, dem still dey negotiate him case, him level no reach for overlooking and/or fines ( I no know him case profile, but we know say he get case there). You can't dey go London everytime and you no dey go America if you be big guy or lady. London financial crimes penalties are lower than in America. London over look some crimes but not America.

Oga Atiku was a former VP, and him case with that Atlanta or new Orleans mayor, get some doubt. The mumu intelligenc people on his case probably have only audio evidence, but not video evidence, but they have financial evidence. They probably let oga Atiku pay fines, maybe in millions, to avoid arrest or summon. But I don't think that case is closed yet.

oga Obi no get case for America or anywhere, na God dey lead am. and America and others dey see am. E be like say dem like am. A good kyn liking wey I dey like.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by DesignMaestro(m): 2:43am On Oct 29, 2022
PDP and deception. The last time he went there it was in company of Saraki (who was senate president) and co. It was only their airport picture they shared online. This time again, the same set of company. Which point are they trying to make? Couldn't Atiku travel to USA alone, as he does to Dubai?

It is obvious he is relying on diplomatic waiver to enter US. But, what's the point? How will traveling to the states help his election? This just shows that these PDP guys are bunch of clowns.

The mumus asking Tinubu to enter USA. What will stop him if he needs to? He studied in USA, he was there on exile during Abacha's regime, and he was also there in 2012 during Democrats national convention. Moreover, he had been paid a courtesy visit by the US ambassador and other envoys from USA this year.

He travels to UK without being accompanied by any political office holder.

Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by DesignMaestro(m): 2:53am On Oct 29, 2022
viodemus:
oga Tinubu no fit patrol reach America yet, dem still dey negotiate him case, ( I no know him case profile, but we know say he get case there). You can't dey go London everytime and you no dey go America if you be big guy or lady. London financial crimes penalties are lower than in America. London over look some crimes but not America.
What about his attendance of Democrat's convention which generated much noise and unsettled the then ruling party, PDP in 2012?

https://dailypost.ng/2012/09/09/controversy-trails-tinubus-invitation-obama-partys-convention/?amp=1

Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 2:55am On Oct 29, 2022
I never that Dino amelaye is such big mountain of a man. He is a very tall guy
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by d142475: 2:59am On Oct 29, 2022
Empty, greedy men. No substance, no vision. All they want is to come and steal some more and be called "your excellency." Tufiakwa.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by DesignMaestro(m): 3:10am On Oct 29, 2022
patrickmuf:
Tinubu that visits UK on a regular can't go to the US? If he had a case, you think he'd have stepped his foot on UK soil?
Where were they when he went to USA to attend national convention of the Democrats in 2012?
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by Menclothing: 3:19am On Oct 29, 2022
Oldest candidates
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by viodemus: 4:49am On Oct 29, 2022
DesignMaestro:
What about his attendance of Democrat's convention which generated much noise and unsettled the then ruling party, PDP in 2012?

https://dailypost.ng/2012/09/09/controversy-trails-tinubus-invitation-obama-partys-convention/?amp=1

No be lie o, I been forget that part.

maybe him dun do add on crime since then or e been get where the case been dey then. or him dey fight him Lagos money wey dem seize. I dun hear some speculative accusations, I also hear say na still active case. And moreover, we no know whether he go for questioning then. Some kind denial mode dey happen. And some kind rotten not fried fish dey smell. Na dem know.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by OmarBashir: 5:00am On Oct 29, 2022
On Tinubu...

Tinubu brought in Buhari , Buhari economic policies and inadequacies have sent us backward. Yes We are suffering.

Have you all forgot when Jagaban was excused from the government and you were all mocking him that he was served hot. So why did Tinubu have to pay for the sins of Buhari only because he supported him thinking there will be turnaround in all sectors of the economy.

Nigeria is in a developmental stage and Buhari did his own part too, in the history of Nigeria especially this 4th republic Buhari happened to be the most performed President when it comes to Infrastructural development especially in the Transport Sector.. Railways was reintroduced, New Airport Terminals were built, Road construction and Bridges.
But unfavourable economic policies crippled his government, yes he was trying to limit over reliance of importation by closing borders but you can always achieve this when local production have been boosted. Even the bigger economies have a percentage of foreign import to boost the local production.

I strongly believe Tinubu will be a better President out of the 3 owing to his previous achievement, anything Tinubu touches turns to Gold. I know a lot of you know Tinubu is a better candidate but sentiments have overshadowed us all..
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by Funflipper: 5:02am On Oct 29, 2022
At this point, I think Atiku's recentyly obtained masters degree should be investigated. This man is an unrepentant criminal.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 5:16am On Oct 29, 2022
Deenee34:

If u can't resist it you can make a suicide

Atiku is surely coming

yes coming to dubai his 2nd country.

Peter obi will handle the New and better Nigeria project. Thanks.

We cannot trust a man who wants to sell the country's assets to his kelptomanic friends.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 5:18am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:

Atiku does not even knows your existence
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by kioski: 5:34am On Oct 29, 2022
owobokiri:
The Americans and the Europeans should stop making thieves the presidents of African states! This culture of using their sophisticated military intelligence apparatus to foist drug barrons and ruthless thieves on African states as Heads of government and then sitting by the side to mock the same Africans as perennial underachievers should stop! It's the main reason Africa is a basket case today.

When you go out of your way to assassinate altruistic leaders like Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba or Tom Mboya and replace them with the likes of Atiku Abubakar, Hushcobar Yekini Amoda Tinupoo, Emperor Bokassa or Paul Biya, you end up making idiots the leaders of men at the detriment of the real leaders. These fake leaders will then spend all their days in power looting and misruling the whole continent thereby destroying the destiny of generations.
And the same Africans in the blind quest for education, rush over there to have their local curriculum repeated to them. Did you ever think they love you enough to make your lot better educationally? And now the Japa syndrome, self-inflicted (neo-colonialization). After that another rhetorics of complaints.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by Abdu81: 5:41am On Oct 29, 2022
Deenee34:

Atiku is surely coming

Bro no way.

It can't happen.

Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 5:42am On Oct 29, 2022
make Tinubu go USA fess..i wan check something
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by Abdu81: 5:43am On Oct 29, 2022
OmarBashir:
On Tinubu...

Tinubu brought in Buhari , Buhari economic policies and inadequacies have sent us backward. Yes We are suffering.

Have you all forgot when Jagaban was excused from the government and you were all mocking him that he was served hot. So why did Tinubu have to pay for the sins of Buhari only because he supported him thinking there will be turnaround in all sectors of the economy.

Nigeria is in a developmental stage and Buhari did his own part too, in the history of Nigeria especially this 4th republic Buhari happened to be the most performed President when it comes to Infrastructural development especially in the Transport Sector.. Railways was reintroduced, New Airport Terminals were built, Road construction and Bridges.
But unfavourable economic policies crippled his government, yes he was trying to limit over reliance of importation by closing borders but you can always achieve this when local production have been boosted. Even the bigger economies have a percentage of foreign import to boost the local production.

I strongly believe Tinubu will be a better President out of the 3 owing to his previous achievement, anything Tinubu touches turns to Gold. I know a lot of you know Tinubu is a better candidate but sentiments have overshadowed us all..

You

Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by onatisi(m): 5:49am On Oct 29, 2022
he stands a very good chance but he must try and appease his fellow party members who are aggrieved with him
Deenee34:

Atiku is surely coming
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by Blezant101(m): 5:49am On Oct 29, 2022
Okkk
Re: Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 5:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Deenee34:

Atiku is surely coming

Speak good English while trying to be brutal so as not to sound stupid undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS / Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions / Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.