Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries (8917 Views)

When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / Peak Yoghurt Drink Introduces 1 Litre “Full House Pack” / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
In a celebration of the resilient and unstoppable ethos that has come to define the Nigerian spirit, FrieslandCampina WAMCO, Nigeria’s leading dairy manufacturer and makers of the nutritious Peak brand is leading the search for #UnstoppableHumansofChange across the country. Over the years, Peak’s mantra has successfully revolved around encouraging Nigerians to “reach for their Peak” while inspiring incredible stories of individuals impacting their communities who have defied the odds and achieved groundbreaking success in various fields of endeavor. The #UnstoppableHumansofChange campaign follows from these lofty ideals in recognizing Nigerians who have served as indomitable change agents and have long gone unrewarded.

According to the Marketing Manager of the Peak brand, Omolara Banjoko, “There are certain people on earth that exist simply to nourish the lives of those around them. They are full-time heroes without capes; humans full of empathy and backed by action to effect change in the lives of the underserved. These are the Humans of Change. At Peak Milk, we recognize and appreciate them and this campaign is all about giving back to these marvelous humans.”

Across different categories of social work, that is, education, health, finance, hospitality and environment, members of the public will be expected to nominate individuals doing great things in their communities in spite of all the challenges facing the average Nigerian. Nominations are now open and entries are expected to be submitted on https:// www.peakmilk.com.ng/campaigns/unstoppable-humans-of-change/ .

The first-place winner will receive 2 million naira as cash prize, a year supply of Peak milk and mentoring sessions with renowned experts in their area of impact. Second and third place winners will each get 1.5-million-naira cash prize, a year supply of Peak milk and mentoring sessions with renowned experts in their area of impact. The fourth to sixth place winners will each get 1million naira and 6-month supply of Peak milk while seventh to tenth place winners will receive five hundred thousand naira each as well as 6-month supply of Peak milk.

Speaking on the importance of the campaign, Peak Brand Manager, Lilian Elue noted that as a brand that provides quality nourishment for stronger bodies and sharper minds, Peak has since 2016 been an ardent supporter and partner in progress in recognizing the achievements of Nigeria’s special sports athletes who have done the country proud in several continental and global meets such as the All-Africa Games, the Commonwealth Games and the Peak of it all – the Olympics.

About FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC

FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC
has been a necessary part of most Nigerian homes since 1954 through its iconic brand Peak Milk. Our Company is a multinational manufacturing company and an affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina of the Netherlands, one of the largest dairy cooperatives in the world.

We are the makers of Peak, Three Crowns, Coast, Olympic and Nunu brands of milk in Nigeria. Guided by an inspiring mission, Nourishing Nigeria with quality dairy nutrition, we are unwavering in the provision of quality, nutritious milk products to Nigerians. To further increase its local content and support Federal Government’s initiative to grow the Agriculture sector, FrieslandCampina WAMCO pioneered the Dairy Development (DD) in August 2010 in Nigeria. This is gradually developing into a full national initiative as the Company is dedicated to making the initiative a success by ensuring the transfer of Technology Know-How on milk production to Nigerian farmers.

The Company plans to further train and consult with farmers, with the support of the Government and other key partners. See also: www.frieslandcampinan.com.ng

Sponsored Post

6 Likes

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by Akfrenzy(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2022
grin very good initiative , these the kind stuffs we need in Nigeria not BBNAIJA Dem

I dedicate this FTC to all good and peace loving Nigerians

I urge y'all to VOTE WISELY coming 2023 , suffering knows NO TRIBE or RELIGION bcuz I've seen fellow Comrades asking PEAK MILK to reduce price of their products even when theirs inflation and high cost of living in Nigeria due to bad leadership

It's now left for u coming 2023 to take a wise decision Instead of taking a bad decision and still rush online to compel a company that's facing what you're facing to reduce price just to please u Even when u didn't think about tomorrow while voting in a calamity

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by youngreezy(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2022
celebrate wetin?oga make una reduce price for us shikena....this program go only benefit ten people,but if una reduce the price,e go benefit millions....

6 Likes

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by bestman09(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2022
sad
Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by Scammerr(m): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by OneMillionBTC: 6:32am On Oct 31, 2022
Good, Very Good initiative.

I did ask Google about the 2023 cowbellpedia Mathematics Competition few minutes ago. Just to come here and see another great initiative.

I don't know why the Cowbellpedia Mathematics Competition was suspended. I however want to plead they(cowbell) Bring it back..........Please!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by BarrElChapo(m): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2022
undecided Reduce prices of your products as every Nigerian qualify as a superhuman in this administration

6 Likes

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by Tampa6246(m): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by JoeNL22(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2022
OBIDIENTs! make sure you apply!
Nigeria must be great again.

3 Likes

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by NastiLord: 6:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by Shadysen: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2022
reduce price

2 Likes

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by TechW: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2022
Let them simply put, in conjunction with Obidience movement, we present to you #UnstoppableHumansofChange

6 Likes

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by 66spirit(m): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2022
What is it about? Can some1 xplain? Plss

1 Like

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by bmd1010: 6:38am On Oct 31, 2022
Koool.

Some one did a radio jingle for them in my studio yesterday self

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by Zetty177x: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2022
I didn't read the write up there. My apologies. Pls vote for Peter Obi for a new Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by Brushstrokes20: 6:46am On Oct 31, 2022
Simply reduce the damn prices of your products!
Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by DRPAIT123(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2022
Nice gesture, it's better to cerebrate people while they are still alive than to lay a thousand wreaths on their gravestones when they pass on.

2 Likes

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by coconutbag: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2022
My own is make Bubu or his band of "changemakers" no mistakingly enter the list.

1 Like

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by Cutehector(m): 7:04am On Oct 31, 2022
There is someone who visited a community in Cross river to expose the practice of Money wife tradition. I want to vote that person.

1 Like

Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by Propsvilla(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by Obakoolex(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2022
Good initiatives
Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by bigdammyj: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Okay.
Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by everythinggirly(f): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2022
This is a good development.
Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by Romanoff(f): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2022
I've got someone in mind I'd like to nominate for this campaign.
Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by sojisenai(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2022
Hmmm

Meanwhile, if you have an elderly loved one, or a friend who is sick or disabled...and you need a reputable company to [provide quality care for them, kindly check my signature for the best caregiving service company around.
Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by Rinoxy: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2022
OneMillionBTC:
Good, Very Good initiative.

I did ask Google about the 2023 cowbellpedia Mathematics Competition few minutes ago. Just to come here and see another great initiative from Peak.

I don't know why the Cowbellpedia Mathematics Competition was suspended. I however want to plead with Peak to Bring it back..........Please!!!!!!!!
Is peak also the maker of cowbell milk ni?
Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by 66spirit(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2022
Cutehector:
There is someone who visited a community in Cross river to expose the practice of Money wife tradition. I want to vote that person.

yes You are right..
Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by Rinoxy: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2022
TrafficBOOSTERS:
This is a very good Initiative.

Initiatives like this is what the Government of Nigeria needs to pioneer instead of pioneering and supporting BBN that is a National Blue Film on TV.

As for those asking Peak Milk to Reduce Their Price; It is left to You To Go into Farming as well.

The Negligence of Many of You from Farming is the cause of the price hike in food items in Nigeria as You all are running from Agriculture.

So, Get involved....Go Agric; and You wouldn't need to complain about prices of food items.

The Higher The Supply, The Lesser The Demand, and The Lesser The Price.

Shikena.

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

If You are a Youth of Nigeria and You know what is good for you; Learn To Invest in Yourself; because That's The ONLY WAY FORWARD For You in This Country.

"THE BEST INVESTMENT IS ON YOURSELF".

Learn To TRADE and PROFIT MASSIVELY on The RIGHT Cryptocurrencies Using The Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracies (CAB) Strategies and Formulas.

Read The Financial Sensitization Thread Link Below ony Bio To Help Yourself.
Did u just say the FG supports n pioneer BBNaija? That's so false. But every other thing u said is on point.
Re: Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries by Lamasta(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2022
Nice and welcome initiative but Peak should look into the price if their products cos its becoming a product for the rich cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shea Butter+Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin & Hair Types / Why Is Fish Inferior To Chicken And Turkey During Christmas Period / How To Cook Delicious Achi And Okazi Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.