Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible. (372 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Who Claimed Her Baby Got Missing In Church Confesses / Benny Hinn Renounces Prosperity Gospel, Says ‘holy Ghost Is Just Fed Up With It / Benny Hinn Renounces Prosperity Gospel, Says ‘holy Ghost Is Just Fed Up With It’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible. by Grandamante: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
There is a thread on front page about sighting a known dead person's ghost.

Well, I have some questions I am asking.

If the body of the ghost is in the grave, of course already decaying, how come the body, that is the physical body, was seen somewhere else. That can only happen if he resurrected from the dead like Lazarus in the bible and Jesus Christ. For that to happen the grave would've to open and the casket would also open and the corpse would rise body and soul intact.

If it was only the spirit that was wandering, then nobody would recognise it physically, because the facial recognition of a person is only possible because of his face and his body. That is why if a person wears a good mask, nobody would recognise him.

So, I am not arguing on whether ghost or reincarnation is real but if we know where the body is lying, whose same body of the ghost are you seeing? The one decaying in the tomb or another semblance body of same age and wear God readily created to BODY the spirit of the dead body.
Re: Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible. by God1000(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Personally I haven't seen all my life
Re: Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible. by Assurance001(f): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Believe it or not it happens, that's why God is God. Forget science
Re: Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible. by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Assurance001:
Should we also conclude that God is also reason enough to proclaim Superman, Dracula and zombies real too?. undecided
Re: Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible. by Grandamante: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Assurance001:
The problem with your folks is that you think our God is a God of confusion and nonsense.

God gave us science and sense because He does not want us to be senseless.

1 Like

Re: Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible. by 9jausedauto: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2022
I have seen, it's very possible because it has hapeen to me
Re: Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible. by Steep(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2022
It is an apparition. Evil Spirts can appear in the image of a dead person. The bible tells us that Satan can transform himself to an angel of light talk less of transforming himself to the image of a human.
Re: Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible. by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Steep:
It is an apparition. Evil Spirts can appear in the image of a dead person. The bible tells us that Satan can transform himself to an angel of light talk less of transforming himself to the image of a human.
I believe what Paul was instead trying to say is that Satan presents his lies as if a truth to those desperate for a solution to their problems. Satan is the father of lies and so whatever he speaks is of lies but he is cunning in presenting those lies as if truth to those who are not wise. undecided

Paul didn't in fact mean, if you pay close attention to the context in which the statement was presented, that Satan can transform into an angel of light or a human for that matter. undecided

Sometimes I wonder if Paul is unhappy in his grave that he wrote those epistles which many a man has made a religion of building non-contextual interpretations of. undecided
Re: Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible. by Steep(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I believe what Paul was instead trying to say is that Satan presents his lies as if a truth to those desperate for a solution to their problems. Satan is the father of lies and so whatever he speaks is of lies but he is cunning in presenting those lies as if truth to those who are not wise. undecided

Paul didn't in fact mean, if you pay close attention to the context in which the statement was presented, that Satan can transform into an angel of light or a human for that matter. undecided

Sometimes I wonder if Paul is unhappy in his grave that he wrote those epistles which many a man has made a religion of building non-contextual interpretations of. undecided
I know what Paul meant when he said Satan transforms himself to an angel of light.
Re: Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible. by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Steep:
I know what Paul meant when he said Satan transforma himself to an angel of light.
Your introduction of that verse in this here conversation betrays your claim. undecided

(1) (Reply)

No Small Platform / Stealing Of Phones In the Church during Church service. / DJ Khaled, Mike Tyson Perform Umrah In Saudi Arabia’s Makkah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.