Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd (3896 Views)

Job Vacancies - Pristine Divitis Microfinance Bank Ltd / LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Recruiting / NIFIMES Microfinance Bank Ltd LOANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 29, 2022
It started as a good news when I graduated after 6 years without a job. My joy knew no bounds. I never knew what I was going into having landed on a job when it seemed no job was forthcoming............I am looking for a reporter to tell my own part of the story about the evil microfinance bank called lapo.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 29, 2022
Why don't you post everything here in detail?

16 Likes

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Msmither: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2022
You mean we should contact you to hear the full gist?

6 Likes

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by blaquebelle: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2022
Msmither:
You mean we should contact you to hear the full gist?
That is if you are a reporter.
Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Cryofigbos: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2022
xseed:
It started as a good news when I graduated after 6 years without a job. My joy knew no bounds. I never knew what I was going into having landed on a job when it seemed no job was forthcoming............I am looking for a reporter to tell my own part of the story about the evil microfinance bank called lapo. Please contact me on 07030349622

U r not serious with life, no wonder u r having issues......if u have story to tell either u post here or u don't bring it at all

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by mactoni91(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2022
xseed:
It started as a good news when I graduated after 6 years without a job. My joy knew no bounds. I never knew what I was going into having landed on a job when it seemed no job was forthcoming............I am looking for a reporter to tell my own part of the story about the evil microfinance bank called lapo. Please contact me on 07030349622

Isaiah Ifeanyi

1 Like

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Ikechukwu183: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2022
mactoni91:

Isaiah Ifeanyi
Mini FBI... Well done

1 Like

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by KingMack(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2022
xseed:

I no sure say you don baff

3 Likes

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Olachase(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2022
So you mean I should use my call card to call you to hear ur fake story grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2022
Take it to punch newspaper and collect money na

3 Likes

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by dsocioemmy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Olachase:
So you mean I should use my call card to call you to hear ur fake story grin grin

Maybe e go pay you na cheesy
Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by duduade: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
It seems people here on this website smoke cheep weed before coming to comment grin angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Daddyboy21: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
I no no say people stupid reach this level oh. So someone should leave his own business and problems. Buys airtime, Recharge his phone call you and start listening to rubbish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Sirlancelot(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lord have mervy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by ozil123: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
xseed:

Putting your number here na error. A temp mail would have sufficed. Well, contact David Hundeyin on Twitter. That's his field.

1 Like

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by backtalkG(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
David
ozil123:

Putting your number here na error. A temp mail would have sufficed. Well, contact David Hundeyin on Twitter. That's his field.
David no go even answer him. Let him go to beer palour they will ppl ready to listen to him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by juman(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Don't stay without job.
There are jobs in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
I went on a recess and people are already fuming, I don't understand nairalanders at all if not for anything concern should be foremost.
Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
backtalkG:
David David no go even answer him. Let him go to beer palour they will ppl ready to listen to him
cheap highness
Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Peledonomy: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hahahaha. I be lapo customer o.
My c. O dey always complain give me say d work na slavery. That's y they take it out on defaulters.

Me sha I go always dey collect and pay back. Nothing concerning me

1 Like

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Ay04z(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Contact if u need a bvn printouts..... Without d stress of ur bank..
Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Entimz: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
Let me summarize it...as Modern Slavery,
U won't have time for yourself talk less of family
U will loose your self esteem as u will have to go any length so as to recover their money
Most of this microfinance don't pay leave allowance talk less of bonus or 13th month salary
U can't have emergency at home and attend to urgently cos no one can do your job for you...
U can't take a day off..less u notify the management 2 weeks before...that is no room for sickness, breakdown or emergency..they see u as a Robot
Most of them don't remit Pensions for their staffs all in the name of not being confirmed by the management (and this is against employee rights)
You will never wear your best clothing to work when u are on this job cos everyone is always a suspect of fraud and u wouldn't like to get your clothing torn cos yawa fit gas anytime which Clients fit tear ur shirt
Lastly...., ur complaints as a staff are never addressed

1 Like

Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Talktalk2022: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2022
Is that all ?
Them use rope tie you make you work ? Put gun for your head say na work or die ?

Entimz:
U will loose your self esteem as u will have to go any length so as to recover their money
Most of this microfinance don't pay leave allowance talk less of bonus or 13th month salary
U can't have emergency at home and attend to urgently cos no one can do your job for you...
U can't take a day off..less u notify the management 2 weeks before...that is no room for sickness, breakdown or emergency..they see u as a Robot
Most of them don't remit Pensions for their staffs all in the name of not being confirmed by the management (and this is against employee rights)
You will never wear your best clothing to work when u are on this job cos everyone is always a suspect of fraud and u wouldn't like to get your clothing torn cos yawa fit gas anytime which Clients fit tear ur shirt
Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 31, 2022
Now I have resigned from lapo mfb and mailed them my letter of resignation. Now I went to my pension to get my 25 percent after 4 months, the pension said I should get exit letter from my former employer now my former employer doesn't want to give me the exit letter claiming I didn't resign in line with policy. What do I do now because my wife just put to birth and house rent is soon going to expire...
Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by cletz991(m): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2022
YAWA shocked
Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by NJV: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2022
xseed:
Now I have resigned from lapo mfb and mailed them my letter of resignation. Now I went to my pension to get my 25 percent after 4 months, the pension said I should get exit letter from my former employer now my former employer doesn't want to give me the exit letter claiming I didn't resign in line with policy. What do I do now because my wife just put to birth and house rent is soon going to expire...

What's your pension body?
Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by TimmyPraise1: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2023
Entimz:

This are lies, LAPO does this well, and some more advantages self.
Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by shalomme: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2023
Entimz:

Alright.....you have a job and you get paid.....if you think you are not getting value for your time, you should quit.
It really is not slavery because you have a choice. Also, you are talking about a 13th month salary. So I am assuming you get paid regularly.....value the job you have even if it's difficult. Trust me. ..you don't want to stay without a job.

Las las, if you want some freedom and still want to make money, try freelancing.....i can teach you.....but you go pay....
Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2023
Finally I got my pension of 400,000 from my. Pension fund after being released by my captors 😂 😂 I am a free man now.
Re: Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2023
shalomme:

Alright.....you have a job and you get paid.....if you think you are not getting value for your time, you should quit.
It really is not slavery because you have a choice. Also, you are talking about a 13th month salary. So I am assuming you get paid regularly.....value the job you have even if it's difficult. Trust me. ..you don't want to stay without a job.

Las las, if you want some freedom and still want to make money, try freelancing.....i can teach you.....but you go pay....

I dey freelancing I can show you one or two things. 😂 😂 😂 😂

(1) (Reply)

British AUC Abuja / Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Internship Opportunities - APPLY Now / The Consulting Refinery Has Invited You To Take TCR Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.