Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Pls How Do I Access My Pension Savings With Arm (advise Needed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Do I Access My Pension Savings With Arm (advise Needed) (277 Views)

Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- / Please Rescue Me. The CBN Is After My Pension Account. / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Access My Pension Savings With Arm (advise Needed) by Gidison: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2022
Please I need how I can access my pension savings due to some debts incurred which is affecting me. Note that I have accessed 1/4 of it a few years ago due to job loss. (Also 50 years mark is still far away)

Please can anyone offer me the best approach to this before it gets suicidal?
Re: Pls How Do I Access My Pension Savings With Arm (advise Needed) by Nbote(m): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2022
Jus go to their office and make enquiries na
Re: Pls How Do I Access My Pension Savings With Arm (advise Needed) by Gidison: 6:54am On Oct 30, 2022
Nbote:
Just go to their office and make inquiries na

Thanks..normally they allow you access 1/4 before age 50 if you prove to be unemployed. The rest must be at age 50. But I belive some people have a way around it.
Re: Pls How Do I Access My Pension Savings With Arm (advise Needed) by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2022
Gidison:

Thanks..normally they allow you access 1/4 before age 50 if you prove to be unemployed. The rest must be at age 50. But I belive some people have a way around it.
U can contact ur Pensioner/Account Officer, or first of all enquire from them via their social media accounts, it helps most times. Just go to their fb page, twitter page and send them mail too, I believe u will be clarified

(1) (Reply)

Are You in Need Of Proof Of Funds For Your Japa Visa Process?come In / Top 10 Richest People In Nigeria(2022): Their Networth And Sources Of Wealth / What Makes Some People Poor And Some People Rich - Dan Lok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.