Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) (2699 Views)

‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez / 3rd Richest Man In The World Disappeared From His Private Airplane Midflight / Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by Bvlgari: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2022
Spiritual attack: How my face disappeared from my passport on my way to the United States - Singer Reginald Atta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auMTG6AMKpk

1 Share

Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by TheFacelessMan: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2022
grin

Village People et al. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by TheboyGhost(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2022
grin grin
Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by cherishmichael: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2022
Naija, lol
Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by Aladdin1(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2022
Na dem work!. vilage people association of nigeria.
Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by Righteousness2(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2022
Anyone who is not aware of the spiritual and the need to Hold on to God, needs to be pitied.

Orchestrations in this World that we live in is about 98% spiritual and 2% physical.

Almost every event that plays out in the Physical has been controlled and concluded in the Spiritual realm.

Friends , it is a risk not to Have JESUS Christ. Know this and Have rest.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
Anyone who is not aware of the spiritual and the need to Hold on to God, needs to be pitied.

Orchestrations in this World that we live in is about 98% spiritual and 2% physical.

Almost every event that plays out in the Physical has been controlled and concluded in the Spiritual realm.

You’re right pastor. Village people won’t let us enjoy this life with ease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by KingMack(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Righteousness2:

PerfectStranger:

You’re right pastor. Village people won’t let us enjoy this life with ease.

Add this one give pastor to use step down.. weather hot grin

Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by PerfectStranger(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
KingMack:

Add this one give pastor to use step down.. weather hot grin
Ah you wan put our man of God on double highness grin

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by Lifestone(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Aladdin1:
Na dem work!. vilage people association of nigeria.
Did you even listen to the video. Maybe you should do and come back to comment about Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by Mercury12(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hmmm village people does not sleep nor slumber when they to carry out their evil work. They very focus and consistent cheesy
Just thank God they didn't make your physical leg disappear so u won't be able to go anywhere grin
Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by Bvlgari: 4:01am On Oct 30, 2022
Lifestone:

Did you even listen to the video. Maybe you should do and come back to comment about Nigeria

Some people dont watch videos...they just read the headlines on the nairaland posts cheesy, view pictures then open mouth wahhh cheesy
Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by dododawa1: 4:43am On Oct 30, 2022
Some things are just beyond IMAGINATION,face runs away
Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by bro4u: 6:59am On Oct 30, 2022
This ought to be in the jokes section grin grin
Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by Bvlgari: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
bro4u:
This ought to be in the jokes section grin grin

shocked
Re: Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid) by Websters: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Righteousness2:

(1) (Reply)

Efcc And Fbi Arrest Nigerian Fraudsters On The Run For 3years . / The Atomic Bomb Dropped On Japan That Wiped Out 70k People Instantly (photos) / Man Share Insensitive Pics Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers,blames Buhari.see Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.