Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Are You Really Good In English Language? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are You Really Good In English Language? (329 Views)

Its Never Too Late To Learn How To Read & Write In English / What is the difference between English literature and literature in English / Forms Of Verbs In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Really Good In English Language? by hbk001(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2022
My son came back home yesterday evening that his teacher told him to write a sentence starting with "Them", and since then, I've been cracking my head.
Are you really good in English language? If you are, can you help to write a sentence starting with "Them" as I am out of options oooo....
Re: Are You Really Good In English Language? by ambience(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2022
According to google, you can't start a sentence with them because it is an object pronoun. Dem suppose flog that teacher

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Really Good In English Language? by hbk001(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2022
ambience:
According to google, you can't start a sentence with them because it is an object pronoun. Dem suppose flog that teacher

Perhaps the teacher want to stress my child jaree
Re: Are You Really Good In English Language? by uchman(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2022
hbk001:

Perhaps the teacher want to stress my child jaree

Go to that school, challenge the teacher to make a statement starting with "them" or ...
Re: Are You Really Good In English Language? by godofuck231: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2022
hbk001:
My son came back home yesterday evening that his teacher told him to write a sentence starting with "Them", and since then, I've been cracking my head.
Are you really good in English language? If you are, can you help to write a sentence starting with "Them" as I am out of options oooo....
them man fi gwana whoop fi them bois , all them bois them , the whole lot athem
Re: Are You Really Good In English Language? by hbk001(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2022
uchman:

Go to that school, challenge the teacher to make a statement starting with "them" or ...

lol, I'll go with the former option but the latter...nah..lol
Re: Are You Really Good In English Language? by rutheze12: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
hmmmm impossible sentence

(1) (Reply)

Writer Available: Bring Your Keywords Let's Write For You / Ibadan Book Prize: Ibc To Award And Recognize Deserving Writers / No Where To Turn | (A Thriller Novel)- What if Water is the New Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.