Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Please Advise - My Family Wants Me To Marry Because Of THE MONEY I MAKE - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advise - My Family Wants Me To Marry Because Of THE MONEY I MAKE (392 Views)

Passion VS Money - I Need Your Advice / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" / My Mum Wants Me To Take Over Her School But I Want Something Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise - My Family Wants Me To Marry Because Of THE MONEY I MAKE by Goodness2003(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2022
I am just a 24 years old guy from a not well to do family but God has buttered my bread and sugared my tea through a simple online business I started some months back.

The pressure started last 2 months when I made over $2000 in 30 days from the business called Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.

Learn more here /chzi70

As the first and only son, the first thing my family could think of was for me to settle down with a wife...perhaps, my parents want grandchildren.

Though I have a girl, at the same time I am not really ready to settle down maritally now because my plan is to set up my family and delete poverty forever from our home.

This is why they say "this life no balance oo".

Imagine I have the money but I don't want to settle down in marriage now but at the same time, there are lots of people out there who are willing to settle down now but lack the funds...

Chai, this life no balance at all ooo

Some are even in need of funds to start up one business or the other. Though, that's why I love Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing business especially with the system I am currently working with that allows anyone to start without capital...

You can also access the system here (your link)

But the simple truth is that marriage actually needs money to run smoothly - imagine the house rent, food stuff, bills, kids upbringing and a whole lot more...

Even if I actually succumb to my family's pressure to get married today, the reality is that with the amount of money I make from Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing I can comfortably run my home especially when matters of finance are needed.

You can start your own journey to gain financial stability by also learning about this amazing business that is currently paying me an average of $2K monthly even if you have no experience or digital skills

Learn more here /chzi70
Re: Please Advise - My Family Wants Me To Marry Because Of THE MONEY I MAKE by Chnbanc: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2022
Make affiliate marketing no make una brains to catch fire..
But all the same, u deserve a mandatory psychologically evaluation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise - My Family Wants Me To Marry Because Of THE MONEY I MAKE by garriAndsugar: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2022
Na Dreamland advertisement be this.. no worry you go soon wake up go drink your garri

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise - My Family Wants Me To Marry Because Of THE MONEY I MAKE by Hezzyluv: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2022
Some are even in need of funds to start up one business or the other. Though, that's why I love Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing business especially with the system I am currently working with that allows anyone to start without capital...

You created this thread just to lure people to #@bold

1 Like

Re: Please Advise - My Family Wants Me To Marry Because Of THE MONEY I MAKE by addexx: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2022
Nice cooked marketing pitch. You can continue with $2k lies by yourself. Thanks grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Labour Market Information System (LMIS) Survey: Job Seekers / Computer Engineering Undergraduate / Ike Ekweremadu Business Sense That Will Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.