Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Has Anybody Ever Removed His Tooth By Himself - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Has Anybody Ever Removed His Tooth By Himself (493 Views)

Did Your Child Fall And Break His Tooth, Now Its Getting Dark, Get In Here / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / Tooth Decay And Cavities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Ever Removed His Tooth By Himself by guobe: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2022
Is it possible to remove your tooth by yourself due to the excruciating pain?just wondering because tooth pain no be here.what happens if you remove it yourself as all these dentist are billing almost 20k to remove one tooth.

1 Share

Re: Has Anybody Ever Removed His Tooth By Himself by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2022
Visit a general/teaching hospital.

You won't be billed as much.

It's possible all that is required will be to fill/cap rather than remove.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Removed His Tooth By Himself by incandescentena: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2022
Is there no other alternative?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anybody Ever Removed His Tooth By Himself by guobe: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2022
topcatking:
Visit a general/teaching hospital.

You won't be billed as much.

It's possible all that is required will be to fill/cap rather than remove.

okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Removed His Tooth By Himself by budaatum: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2022
The tooth hurt hurt like hell, and health institutions were on strike in Osogbo, and I'd run out of my imported 400mg Ibuprofen, and the Nigerian crap I bought was fake and ineffective. So I took pliers to the damn thing and yanked it out. Relief!

Prevention would have been better than the cure though.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Removed His Tooth By Himself by guobe: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2022
budaatum:
The tooth hurt hurt like hell, and health institutions were on strike in Osogbo, and I'd run out of my imported 400mg Ibuprofen, and the Nigerian crap I bought was fake and ineffective. So I took pliers to the damn thing and yanked it out. Relief!

Prevention would have been better than the cure though.
oboy u strong o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anybody Ever Removed His Tooth By Himself by budaatum: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2022
guobe:
oboy u strong o.

Actually, I was very weak. Hence the pliers. Giving birth hurt less and that was pain!
Re: Has Anybody Ever Removed His Tooth By Himself by knowhowk: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
toothache ..Get Ampiclox ,Beecham Open the one Tablet Pour the Powder on a paper ,Make sure your Mouth is dry , Use your Tongue to take the Powder and drop it on the Spot use your Tongue to Press the Powder well.

The Worm would come up to lick it thereby Killing it .

After some minutes you can drink water

Every morning use warm Water and salt.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Removed His Tooth By Himself by HarlequinLekex: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
Just say these following words exactly 10:00pm in the night in sambisa forest for 7 days,after done saying it sleep in the forest each day then wait for another day until you complete the process.
It would come out sharply sharply:
Confellololol×3
kmlolilil×3
likililil×3
Dentistionaluism ×4.

Tested and trusted
Re: Has Anybody Ever Removed His Tooth By Himself by Talkshealth15: 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Do you know you can get affordable, quality health care with just your mobile phones?
On Outpost health, You can have consultations with a licensed doctors for as low as 3000 Naira, get prescribed medications which can be delivered to your door step. Get your samples for lab investigation taken by a qualified nurse in the comfort of your home, the investigation results sent to you, all at a discounted price! You don't have to skip work to be able to attend your Doctors appointment anymore, no more long waits and long queues in the hospital. And no more hospital stench! Your child is sick in the middle of the night? No worries Outpost health has got you covered!
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs

(1) (Reply)

Please helep!! Is there A Way To Get Rid Of Staph Completely? / Health Is Wealth, / How To Find The Right Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.