Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,481 members, 7,857,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Someone Wants To Finance Me To Kick Start My Business(advice) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Wants To Finance Me To Kick Start My Business(advice) (495 Views)

How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business / Types Of People You Need To Kick-off Your Business Camp / Want To Start My Own Small Business In Lagos: Need Sound Advice, HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Wants To Finance Me To Kick Start My Business(advice) by alwaysng(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2011
Please i need your advice.
i recently registered an IT company (LTD) and my elder sister (not yet married) wants to  finance me in kicking off.
How do i go about it, pay her back? be paying her salary? be sharing the money left after monthly expenses?
please advice me.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Wins ‘central Bank Governor Of The Year’ Award / Do You Think E-shopping Is A Positive Step? / New Educational Networking Startup To Launch Fully Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.