Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) (65106 Views)

AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:34am On Oct 30, 2022
Shaev7:
The only reason I will not intensify my effort to leave this country is if Obi wins. Otherwise...
Win or no win you fit Waka nobody needs you.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by Bigchristo: 3:04am On Oct 30, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Rubbish na so dem dey do, make he become president first.
if e too pain you hit your head for wall, agbayagrin grin
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 3:12am On Oct 30, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Mugu's,so if person stand for front of shop makes the person a humble man means there won't have be hellfire that will burn you for been so foolish
That Hell will burn you alone to ashes. You're simply a scum of the earth
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 3:13am On Oct 30, 2022
[quote author=Decent09 post=117974258][/quote]Free yourself from delusion. Your backwardness stinks
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 3:14am On Oct 30, 2022
Phemzyl:

Who b this one
A correction to your stupidity.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 3:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Peter Obi carries his own bag at the airport and uses umbrella by himself. He doesn't need retinues of servants like other Nigeria's big men and women.

You don't need to dig further to know that he is humble and ready to serve Nigerians. See how he was going around the flood devastated area giving them comfort and hope, and he was not the sitting president ooo.

I will need to know why he should not be voted in and serve. We desperately need a servant-leader not a lord.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by Beniyke1: 5:50am On Oct 30, 2022
Kagd10:

The lie you tell yourself
in as much as I initially didn’t want to join the bandwagon of those replying you but I must say this like I once said here before while replying one of your kind.

This same Obi for almost a year during the beginning of his first tenure of Office as Anambra Governor lived in his personal house in GRA Onitsha, personally drives himself with just one police orderly to morning mass at St Mary’s Catholic almost everyday and from there to work at Government house Awka, about an hour and half drive from Onitsha everyday and back to Onitsha.

Most of us then who lived in Onitsha as at that time and attend St, Mary’s Catholic Church knows his personally. Go and verify bro.
You don’t Know Peter just like most of you here don’t, but rather than asking or verifying you always keep spreading ignorant lies and hatred.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by JAGS001(m): 5:56am On Oct 30, 2022
Nigeria don't deserve another Buhari this one na show off instead of him to start making plans on how he will make successful Nigeria na pictures and interviews him "Peter obi" they do upandan when you see a good leader from their appearance you will know obi won't be a good leader he's just concerned about been more popular to win election he doesn't have any plan because if he does he's supposed to be somewhere in an office pictured every time studying and planning how to conquer Nigeria problems than taking pictures in markets or with northern leaders.
Sio kelembe tueh
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by obaaderemi: 5:56am On Oct 30, 2022
When will Nigerians learn? The same kind of tricks Buhari used to get into office.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by jamace(m): 6:17am On Oct 30, 2022
Peter Obi is the man of the people.

Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by luluosas(m): 6:54am On Oct 30, 2022
Nigeria is in safe hands with Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed at the center. God bless the incoming President Peter Obi of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 7:08am On Oct 30, 2022
Why does Obi always dress in black cloth? At least since the start of the election campaign, I can't remember seeing him on cloth of any other colour aside black.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by Mummiesboy: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Humanising? How is it different from the those governors buying ponmo etc during election time? Heck, Peter Obi was seen buying pepper sef.. He should go make his Anambra great first.
As e dey sweet us e dey pain you grin
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by Mummiesboy: 7:27am On Oct 30, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Mugu's,so if person stand for front of shop makes the person a humble man means there won't have be hellfire that will burn you for been so foolish
Pained grin
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by Neoteny7: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2022
The man's a poser.

He walks around with his own paparazzi to shoot the banality of his drab life and rub it into the faces of his deluded fans who chant in unison of his supposed simplicity.

Gringory is a media clown
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by Omodua(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Humanising? How is it different from the those governors buying ponmo etc during election time? Heck, Peter Obi was seen buying pepper sef.. He should go make his Anambra great first.
Ethnic Evanchist. Why ethnicing it
Village Boy!
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Nah. He Only did it during election time.
Big lie.

Dats his way of life...

I wish I can share u his house in Agulu, his home town. An old modern upstairs built by his father. No sign of opulence. Very humble and simple.

Even wen he was d governor, he still cut out unnecessary protocols. He loves an austere lifestyle, ok.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
This man has always done things on his own.
Plz just ignore d little lad... I don't blame him cos such disposition is hard to see.

If he cares to know, he should go n verify.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

How much does Obi pay his camera man following him about

When a billionaire wants to get money from peasant Zombidiots he gives theateric performance

The staffs of the eatery didn't walk up to him for a picture

People eating didn't walk up to him to get a picture

Instead his camera crew had to snap him smiling behind the counter like he came to pose for advert instead eat a food

So u haven't seen astonishment dat gets one speechless n motionless?
If u're not a child, u should b able to read countenance.

Certainly dey got to identify him when he was already before d counter.
In d full video, ...certainly he would b flocked upon. Dats not his problem. He lives a simple life nd not for any cheap attention.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2022
Trapnews:

BAT na una Mate? 100M and 5M na the same? Abeg swerve!
Obi is also a billionaire...

Having worked to earn his fortune, he's always judicious while dispensing it. He doesn't like giving out cash, he would rather do a project for u.

Even if BAT doll out 1billion, it won't still impress me. Wots his know work to make such donation? Certainly, just as people always allege, he fends off Public purse. Precisely Lagos. Tax Tax Tax
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by Spain007(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2022
igbotormentor:
they will soon snap him when defecating
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by decub: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2022
Kagd10:

I'm not sure you know him. That's just whom he is.

Not saying he is the best Nigeria needs right now but among the top 3, he fits in best.

I would have picked a Fashola over him but unfortunately, he is not running.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by Spain007(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2022
igbotormentor:
they will soon snap him when defecating

Ur turumbu can't even hold a flag not to talk of lifting up a block.. VOTE WISELY.

Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
Very humble man. A human first then a Nigerian. You can never see him degrade his country or act unpatriotic. Loves the country and can relate to the ordinary man. A servant and compassionate leader. He's my president and yours!! Let's deliver with our PVC wisely so Nigeria can experience BETTER! smiley smiley

Just look at the servers smiling smiley smiley smiley I'm also smiling too wink wink wink grin grin

Myndd44 and co please do your job this morning wink

This is how to campaign. Whether Obi or Atiku or Tinubu or Kwankwaso, be civil and avoid all these ethnic abuse and name calling. Kudos to you sir

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by Smartmanager(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
You're noticing him now because he's vying for a political position. Do you really care how he lived before now. Do you
Abeg shift. Peter wey we dey jog together with for Onitsha here.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Win or no win you fit Waka nobody needs you.
What's your value?
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Shaev7:

What's your value?
Yeye question.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bigchristo:
if e too pain you hit your head for wall, agbayagrin grin
Mumu...you are one of the gullible ones
We have seen the ones buying corn and akara on the street. What did they offer the masses? Ode!
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by Bigchristo: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Mumu...you are one of the gullible ones
We have seen the ones buying corn and akara on the street. What did they offer the masses? Ode!
Abeg shut up your mouth, Peter Obi has been constantly living such a life before he even think of running for President, so all those your Agbado and cassava or akara politicians can’t be used to compare Peter Obi, talking of gullibility you’re an example of such people for not even knowing Peter Obi kind of person before judging him.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
It's interesting how this is not on the frontpage. it has even garnered 5 pages organically. Imagine how many views it would've gotten if it were on the homepage.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Yeye question.
So you know that your response to my comment came from a headless human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Eats At NYSC Camp, Ise Ekiti (Pics) / Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.