Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger (18032 Views)

Mass Defection To PDP Hits APC In Zaria, Kaduna / El-Rufai, APC Stakeholders Wade In As Mass Defections Rock Northern States / Mass Defections To APC Hits Sokoto As Pictures Of Tambuwal Are Being Torn Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by kayusely70(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
Let's wait and watch as events unfold.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by Rekhina(f): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
MrNice04:

Nwa means child or babe
I just went through your profile you're extremely beautiful� cry
Btw can I DM
Oh thanks mijina wink
Allah bless you

1 Like

Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by Tinubumustfail: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247 how market. Am I still Omo Igbo?
I gave you a hint what we are cooking for APC here in the North and you called me Omo Igbo.

I ask again, why is Tinubu urchies always call anyone not supporting or against Tinubu Omo Igbo? Anyone supporting Peter Obi becomes Omo Igbo to them.

No doubt igbos is giving them wotowoto.
I bet my children Tinubu will never win any State in the North even with APC governor.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by Tinubumustfail: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
triple996:
Online mass defection

Vote Pandora OBITUARY and yusless dirty 4 a hopeless nigeria grin

Online defectors abi, no wahala make una continue attacking OBI while we do the grassroots work. Uchies have nothing to campaign with

3 Likes

Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by Coldie(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Northern Apc guys know Tinubu is going to lose, they know this. Buharis failure has made Pdp look like a saviour.

They know pdp is going to win that’s y u see them hardly attacking atiku but instead focus on Peter obi they know is not a threat, they don’t want to be in Atikus bad side when he wins.

Forget all these noise Wike is making, even Wike knows river’s people no matter what won’t vote Apc

3 Likes

Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by OBALOLA55(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Trinitycian:

This gurl eh grin grin
WHO BE GIRL undecided
Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by lukency(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
APC + PDP = Bird of a feather. No difference, may we never have them in power again.
Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by Manshoesq: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Before 2023 election next year tinubu will be the only one remaining in APC.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by Gozac: 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Racoon:
Chai! Emilokan ACN-APC taking shape. They foisted a disaster in person of Buhari, then off they go again from the APC to foist another disaster.

The 2023 election is just a straight contest between Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi, but every politically conscious Nigerian must make a bold decision.
Atiku will win the election, Obi will be sacrificed by SE elites to ensure Atiku wins to enhance the chance of SE clinching president in no distant time
Interesting times ahead

1 Like

Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by stonemasonn: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
So, where is the impact of Fitch's prediction here? Do these people even know who Fitch is? Mtcheew!

Anyone still thinking APC will be voted again in Nigeria must have a rethink.

Na juju abi wetin?
After supporting Buhari massively for 2 terms, you turn around to accuse Yorubas of voting in Buhari to destroy the north. This is the game you play with the lives of others, you shall pay...I don't care who becomes president but the blood of Yorubas spilled in their land by the Fulani must be repaid, no other way.
Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by Gozac: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bulama1234:
PDP is the best political party and Atiku is our next President
Your head is there, Atiku is a seasoned politician and nationalist. I give it to him

1 Like

Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by Gozac: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
gozmok1:
With the game these Northerners are playing if you believe Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north then I guess most of you are just gullible. As it stands Tinubu can only boast of South west.

Lagos votes is hugely divided and same as Oyo/Osun. And South west from inception don't give anyone block vote. I really wonder where Tinubu's votes will come from.

South South and Southeast have never bought anything Tinubu is selling.
That's why Southern Nigeria are still learners in politics of Nigeria. People like Wike will know that northerners are masters. Southern Nigeria will hear it since they keep demarketing SE to the rest of the nation. SW wants to play a fast one by leaning on northern votes but these northerners don't trust BAT at all. BAT even muddled up everything by joining in singing Oduduwa anthem today.
They are very apprehensive of BAT, they will do to him what they did yo GEJ

1 Like

Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by hodari: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubu don enter once chance. Chai! Northerners are not smiling at all.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by Gozac: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
honestly you understand where this politics is going but it's a bit too late.

Tinubu can't withdraw Shetima that will be more fatal.
Tinubu mistake was the same faith ticket he chose.
it made him loose whatever left for him in the south and over there in the north northern Christians will deal with him.
Meanwhile the northern Muslims he's basking on will go for Atiku (why will they vote for a VP while their own is on the ballot )

Atiku on the other hand is consolidating on the north knowing fully well that he lost his major bloc votes in the south to Obi.
but even at that he'll still get votes in the south.
well north dribble the south yet again because of selfish interests.
Yes you are very right, Wike follow cause am though. Atiku told them that if they microzone it to SE that he won't contest. Wike was busy rubbishing Obi saying he does not have the capacity to win elections because of his selfish ambition.
Once Atiku wins, Wike will be retired from national politics. SE owns this turn if truly Nigeria believes in zoning but SW says nobody gives one power that SE have to work for it.
Anyway Atiku is coming, power to the north

1 Like

Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by stonemasonn: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Gozac:

Yes you are very right, Wike follow cause am though. Atiku told them that if they microzone it to SE that he won't contest.
Bloody liar
Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by Gozac: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bishopwizzy:
That's the North for you, always playing politics of Ethnicity
.Igbos and SS are not politically revelant because they are not playing this tribal game like Yorubas and core north do
Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by Gozac: 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
ILEMUDA:

There's nothing like enough, when the Igbo people were shouting for fairness and equity you people were licking Northern asses.

SW-Obasanjo did 8 Years + plus VP

NW-Buhari is almost done with 8 Years

SS-Goodluck did but just 6 years

Them say it's time for Southern Nigeria to pick, leave it for Igbo that haven't gone there before but Tinubu say it's his Time.
Shouting Emilokan up&down.

Now you're crying fowl
Who cares about their cry. My prayer is that Atiku wins this election so that people like Wike who said that SE doesn't have the capacity to win elections and vehemently opposed microzoning PDP ticket to SE will learn lessons. Atiku was very fast in making Okowa as his running mate, an affirmed Igbo man as his running mate.
He has been telling SE that he will give them power after his tenure. Atiku will get votes in SE and SS when the chips are down. Obi will be told to prepare for next time
Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by Shikini: 12:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Na waooo
Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by 43Ronin: 12:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Wetin come remain for tifnubu nau. Hausa why una wike like dis

1 Like

Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by ariesbull: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2022
APC useless party

They don't have governor candidates in

Rivers
Ákwá Ibom
Taraba
Adamawa

Automatically they have lost these states....
The way they lost Osun
Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by ariesbull: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2022
43Ronin:
Wetin come remain for tifnubu nau. Hausa why una wike like dis
they don't even See him as one of them
Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by ariesbull: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2022
Gozac:

Who cares about their cry. My prayer is that Atiku wins this election so that people like Wike who said that SE doesn't have the capacity to win elections and vehemently opposed microzoning PDP ticket to SE will learn lessons. Atiku was very fast in making Okowa as his running mate, an affirmed Igbo man as his running mate.
He has been telling SE that he will give them power after his tenure. Atiku will get votes in SE and SS when the chips are down. Obi will be told to prepare for next time
keep fooling around... Who will vote him
Re: Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger by galaxy2020(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
Soon only TiLinbu and shettima will be left in Apshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edward Onoja Threatens To Deal With Dino Melaye & Co In Public / Tambuwal Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket For Sokoto South / Flood Takes Over Jigawa State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.