Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,430 members, 7,861,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Fear As Numerous Travellers Are Kidnapped On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fear As Numerous Travellers Are Kidnapped On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway (445 Views)

Soldiers Saved Us From Being Kidnapped On The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Lady / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) / Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear As Numerous Travellers Are Kidnapped On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Starpotter2: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2022
JUST IN: Fear As Numerous Travellers Are Kidnapped On the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

Unknown numbers of travellers have apparently been abducted on South-West Nigeria's well-known Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

On Friday, October 28, 2022, in the early evening, the event took place near Dominion University City of Faith, KM 24, on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

As a result of the development, there is tension along the freeway because a number of vehicles have turned around and started travelling in the opposite direction.

Three private vehicles were damaged, according to an eyewitness who spoke with our correspondent. The number of kidnapped individuals could not be determined.

He named three vehicles as being affected: a Jeep, a Toyota Camry, and an unidentified sedan.

The eyewitness, who was travelling from Lagos to Ibadan, reported that drivers and people nearby were afraid.

I can confirm that some drivers have just been abducted close to Dominion University in Ibadan, the man stated. Although several vehicles were forced to turn around, the road is now clear as I speak to you. I observed three cars with their doors wide open, but not a single person was inside any of the cars, and there is no sign of their whereabouts.

"One of the cars crashed into the wall with its bonnet as the car behind it jammed it, but there was no trace of an accident. The fact that the vehicles were deserted convinces us that it was a kidnapping.

“At first, we taught it was robbery but if it was not. We should have seen those that were robbed. There was nobody at the scene when my vehicle got there.”

The witness said when they moved away from the scene, they saw some hunters and vigilantes heading toward the place the incident happened.

When contacted, the Amotekun Commandant in the state, Coln Olayinka Olayanju said he has no information about the latest kidnapping in the state.

He said, “I am not aware of such development. There is no way such a thing would happen and we won’t be informed. Such a thing is strange to me. I will find out and get back to you.”

The police are yet to react to the development

SOURCE: https:///just-in-fear-as-numerous-travellers-are-kidnapped-on-the-lagos-ibadan-expressway/

Re: Fear As Numerous Travellers Are Kidnapped On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Starpotter2: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2022
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: Fear As Numerous Travellers Are Kidnapped On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kimiso(m): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Skull miners at work,may god save all the innocent victims involved
Re: Fear As Numerous Travellers Are Kidnapped On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kimiso(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
God save me that I didn't go to ibadan to go and buy cheap bread yesterday
Re: Fear As Numerous Travellers Are Kidnapped On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Eyinju112(f): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
The world should come to an end.

Nobody should mention me Abeg..
Re: Fear As Numerous Travellers Are Kidnapped On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
The Hustle Is Real.
Re: Fear As Numerous Travellers Are Kidnapped On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway by satechexpress: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
�� SCAM ALERT ��
------------------------------------
Kindly beware and avoid doing business with these fellow name and picture attached.

BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA => SCAM HEAD
NWATA ANAYOEZE GLOBAL TRAVEL AGENCY => SCAM ALLIED
AWATA ANAYOEZE OIL AND GAS LTD => SCAM ALLIED
ROWLAND IKECHUKWU IKONNE => SCAM ALLIED

This group of fellow and company claimed to be traveling agency and defraud people of their hard-earned money.

Kindly note that this fellow claim to have office in Dubai and close allied in Europe. Claiming they can help people secure Employment Visa in Europe with roughly 1.5million naira.

During the process they will send fraudulent document claiming it is from one Embassy in Europe. and even end up collecting money for fraudulent document translation and DHL shipment fee.

Generally public should kindly disregards any travel agency claiming they can process EMPLOYMENT VISA to Europe as the easiest means of migration to Europe is via study.

Accomplice mobile number- +234 816 251 2114, +234 702 083 4102, +971 56 347 3762, +46 73 482 67 30

Accomplice Account Number:
0058827492, BESTMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA, ACCESS BANK
1015927357, NWATA ANAYOEZE OIL AND GAS LTD, ZENITH BANK
0815608873, ROWLAND IKECHUKWU IKONNE, ACCESS BANK
1017766442, AWATA ANATOEZE GLOBAL TRAVEL AGENCY, ZENIT BANK

IG @obere_eze_

Defrauding people of their hard-earned money.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!!!

PLEASE SHARE TO SAVE IGNORANT SOLE!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Marriage Scam: A Groom-to- Be Kidnaps His Fiancee / Breaking: Panic As Gunmen Attack Abakaliki / Residents Panic As Kidnappers Abduct Njc Female Staff At Efab Estate, Gwarimpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.