Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials (25810 Views)

Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by frog12: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
these idiots think they own nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by Ykc2(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Why can Obi be having $15 million dollars in western banks but Tinubu can't build house in London.

You can keep smashing your head on the wall, claiming Yorubas joined northerner to fight Biafra war, and the blame is on Tinubu, that gave you all a second home. The the northerners are free, and you will always support them, which kind mumu people is this sef, please never in your life quote me again!!!
tinubu gave igbos second home?Queens drive ikoyi plus jamb office ikoyi when ojukwu's dad bought those lands Tinubu's dad was still a hunter then in osun state,god punish you and for saying that tinubu gave second home,who was tinubu before he became governor of lagos?

Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by Johnnyessence(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is a goal
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by emmanuelbrown26: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
Munamoqel:
obi needed Atiku back to ride on to the presidency easy . Presidency is a long term strategic plan it can't be sudden to a ethnodriven African Nation !
I agree with u on that, the fact is that nobody saw d movement coming, nobody believed that d movement would go beyond OBI and bigger than OBI himself
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by Munamoqel: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I agree with u on that, the fact is that nobody saw d movement coming, nobody believed that d movement would go beyond OBI and bigger than OBI himself
it a combination of factor that gave raise to obi not obi himself ! Endsars ,ESN IPOB ,tired youths , osinbajo supporter's failed buhari government .Tinibu etc .all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by shinealight(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
ochejoseph:

Source: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1586284711218847744?t=YTs9vuonGw5s7RMVEIlCdA&s=09

Waste of time and money. He went there for the same purpose in 2019 but ended up on the floor too (o lule). grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by emmanuelbrown26: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
Munamoqel:
it a combination of factor that gave raise to obi not obi himself ! Endsars ,ESN IPOB ,tired youths , osinbajo supporter's failed buhari government .Tinibu etc .all
U hv said it all sir, let d best candidate win but not APC, Nigerians hv suffered enough under APC and all supporters of d party and Buhari
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by SirNature23: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
Making the right moves in anticipation of the presidential office. I pray this move turns out positive and Nigerians will benefit from the openness of such discourse very soon. May the odds align with your aspiration and may Nigeria become a more secured country come 2023.
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by Nasan(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atiku Abubakar Working tirelessly to take Nigeria out of this current quagmires.

May we never experience APC again in the history of our dear country Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by toprealman: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Inferiority complex.
Nigerians, this is same man that supported the killing of an innocent woman because of his allegiance to a particular religion. Are you ready for more horrors from him?
Use your PVC wisely.
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by Uchesis: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
I thought they said Atiku cannot enter US. Is Joe Biden sleeping again? grin
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by Munamoqel: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U hv said it all sir, let d best candidate win but not APC, Nigerians hv suffered enough under APC and all supporters of d party and Buhari
APC don't deserve to win .PDP a serious question Mark on them (there history)
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by ayenale1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
The one is called ROAD MEETING...anywhere pix or video of where they sat and discusschaii misplaced priority...
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by Systrom(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
I see
Dino Melaye
Reno Omokri
Bukola Saraki
Emeka Ihedioha

And other same set of thieves
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by UsmanMasaga: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Amongs all the presidential candidates across parties, Atiku Abubakar is the most energetic, passionate and competent of all who has Nigeria at heart and ready to serve unconditionally and diligently without leaving any stone unturned. As a matter of fact, he would not second to any forms of inconsequential criticisms coming from naysayers. At this most crucial moment of our nation history under APC-led bandwagon government, Nigeria and Nigerians are in search of a competent leader and embodiment of exemplary leadership. That leader is Atiku Abubakar, the real Unifier and President in waiting Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.

- Usman Masaga

ochejoseph:

Source: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1586284711218847744?t=YTs9vuonGw5s7RMVEIlCdA&s=09
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by Onyeaju123: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atiku Is The Largest Private Employer Of Labour In Nigeria With Over 50,000 Workers,
Adopted and give Scholarships To Over 300 Almajiris And Orphans,
Give Scholarships To Freeds Chibok Girls,
50% Adamawa IGR From His Business,
Established Intel's In South South,
Brought GSM Network That Has Provide Over 50Millions Jobs And Ease Of Doing Business,
Supervised Establishment Of EFCC And ICPC,
Give Scholarships To Indigent Brilliant Student Into America University In Yola Adamawa State,
Fought Agaist Third Term And Life Time Presidency l,
Step Down For MKO Abiola In 1993 Under SDP..........ETC

Atiku Is Coming ✍�
#AtikuOkowa_Straight_To_Villa

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by FaveUchichiJnr: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
Continue doing us proud out incoming president
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by adaipius: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
This is how a true leader consult especially when it comes to the presidential contest. This is what we called international relation and this will bring a lot of development in Nigeria
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by emmanuelbrown26: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Munamoqel:
APC don't deserve to win .PDP a serious question Mark on them (there history)
It would hv being an over game for PDP but they didn't put their ass down. All we crave for is a better Nigeria under any leadership but anything that has to do with APC is no-no for me
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by swaggerjack: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Waste of time. The visit is incosequential. Nigerians will vote not all these people.

Any small thing you see them running to their slave masters, looking for validations up and down.

Imagine meeting 'Deputy assistant secretary' to one irrelevant post in a foreign country. See them glorifying and clamouring behind like a day old chicks.

Deputy assistant secretary for goodness sake, not even assistant secretary, not even secretary. A secretary can have 5 assistants, those assistants can have 10 different deputy assistants each, which these ones they are meeting are part of.
Kai.... No wonder we are still stuck with a third world country tag. We just cant stop behaving as such.

See how Emeka Ihedioha is forcing himself to appear in a picture with 'Oyinbo White master'

Disgraceful set of people.

Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by nedekid: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
On a lighter note, who is that tall boy behind Atiku? Could that be his bitch?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by nedekid: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Onyeaju123:
Atiku Is The Largest Private Employer Of Labour In Nigeria With Over 50,000 Workers,
Adopted and give Scholarships To Over 300 Almajiris And Orphans,
Give Scholarships To Freeds Chibok Girls,
50% Adamawa IGR From His Business,
Established Intel's In South South,
Brought GSM Network That Has Provide Over 50Millions Jobs And Ease Of Doing Business,
Supervised Establishment Of EFCC And ICPC,
Give Scholarships To Indigent Brilliant Student Into America University In Yola Adamawa State,
Fought Agaist Third Term And Life Time Presidency l,
Step Down For MKO Abiola In 1993 Under SDP..........ETC

Atiku Is Coming ✍�
#AtikuOkowa_Straight_To_Villa
Bros, government official took over your port possibly due to privilege and turns a billionaire, a port that should have had civil servants running the place and generating billions, the man took your billions, then shares some and folks are celebrating. Danjuma, alakija, adenuga etc gets oil blocks by slight of hand ie biro and become trillionaires, your money, and we sing their praises.
No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by Mrpojj(m): 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
ochejoseph:

So far all the pictures I have been seeing from this atiku s trip seem like mere photo session
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by Coolgent(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2022
Atiku the unifer!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by Ibrahim1224: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
WANE NE ATIKU ABUBAKAR?
Atiku Abubakar mutum ne dan talaka iri na irin ka, wanda ya taso cikin talauci da wahalar rayuwa makamancin wanda ni da kai muke ciki a yau, mutum ne wanda yasan radadin talauci, ya san zafin ciwon da talauci yake da shi, wannan dalili ne yasa Atiku yafi ko wani dan siyasa tausayin talakawa a Najeriya, duk da cewa yanzu Atiku ba talaka bane anma saboda yadda ya kurbi radadin talauci har gobe za kaji Atiku yana fadin shi dan talakawa ne daga Jada jihar Adamawa.
Atiku dan siyasa ne tsayayye mai adalci ga ko wani addini da kuma yanki a kasar nan, alkalumma sun tabbatar matan Atiku Abubakar sun cika hudu cif-cif kuma ya rike su bisa adalci da amana, ya'yan sa kuma 43, Atiku ya iya hadakan matan sa da 'ya'yan sa waje guda bamu taba jin sun sami sabani ba, hakika duk magidancin da yayi tsayuwar daka akan iyalan sa ya can-canci ya jagoranci al'umma, domin yafi wanda matar sa daya ce anma saboda rauni bai iya juyata yadda ya dace shi yasa take tsoma masa baki cikin mulkin sa, tarihi ya nuna lokacin da Atiku yake mataimakin shugaban kasa a Najeriya, cikin 'ya'yan sa ko matan sa bamu taba jin wani cikin su ya tsoma masa baki cikin harkar gwamnati ba saboda Atiku tsayayyen namiji ne ko a gidan sa.
Atiku Abubakar mutum ne mai fara'a da Annashwa ga kowa ba tare da ya wulakanta ka ba, wadanda ke kusa da shi ko wadanda suka yi mu'amilla da shi sun san haka, kuma shi mutum ne mai ibada fiye da duk yadda zan wassafa maku, hatta Azumin Litinin da Alhamis wanda ba kowani Ustazu yake kiyaye su ba, to basu wuce Atiku duk satin duniya a ko wacce kasa yake sai yayi wannan Azumi, ta wannan dalili ne duk makusantar Atiku suka tarbiyyantu da wadancan kyawawan halayya na Atiku, suma duk sati suna yin Azumin Litinin da Alhamis kamar yadda Atiku yake yi duk sati, dan uwa mai karatu ba muna fadin wannan bane don Riya, sai don kaima kayi koyi wancan ayyukan alkhairi da Atiku yake yi.
Atiku dan siyasa ne wanda malaman addini suke kewaye da shi saboda yana girmama

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by kaludestiny10(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
When your lord and saviour Amoda Yekini Ogunlere of Iragbiji AKA Thinubu was busy rubbishing Jonathan back in 2014 and 2015, you all turned a blind eyes and deaf ears to all the unprintable things he said back then. Also when your lord through the Oba of Lagos, asked Igbo's to jump into Lagos lagoon, you all supported him.
Now why are you guys crying. The bible says that with the same measure that you met, same shall be measured unto you.
Mind you, we Igbo's supported Obasanjo when he ran for presidency on two occasions. We would have also supported Osibanjo if he had clinched his party ticket, but for Tinubu, no way, the man is not fit to be the President of Nigeria in all ramification.
Thank you.
Viraltrends123:
They say this man should be the next president. Even the Igbos who lives in Lagos chose Atiku over us,and called him a youth. I'm glad Yoruba are wising up already, we can't continue smiling and giving these people a accomodating environment, while they are ready to backstab you. It's pure hatred when you can't say what I did wrong, and what the other person did better than I do
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by Viraltrends123: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
kaludestiny10:
When your lord and saviour Amoda Yekini Ogunlere of Iragbiji AKA Thinubu was busy rubbishing Jonathan back in 2014 and 2015, you all turned a blind eyes and deaf ears to all the unprintable things he said back then. Also when your lord through the Oba of Lagos, asked Igbo's to jump into Lagos lagoon, you all supported him.
Now why are you guys crying. The bible says that with the same measure that you met, same shall be measured unto you.
Mind you, we Igbo's supported Obasanjo when he ran for presidency on two occasions. We would have also supported Osibanjo if he had clinched his party ticket, but for Tinubu, no way, the man is not fit to be the President of Nigeria in all ramification.
Thank you.
LOL, we are saying the same thing, you guys are afraid of the Fulanis, you can't blame them, you blame us of Biafra war, you now blame us for supporting Buhari, you are now throwing support to the same fulanis, or have your forgotten Atiku decamped to APC and supported Buhari.

Atiku called Fulani killings on your land intercommunual conflict, but you are steal ready to die for him on election, than to support Yorubas who treats you like family. I can remember back then in school, we were about 30 in class, like 6 were igbos, but you will never know, theyve acclaimatize with.the environment, can you do that in the north, apart from southern Kaduna.

Obasanjo election is like a must, it was two Yorubas on the main ballots, even Hausa supports Obasanjo's more, check the map naa.

Imagine someone saying he want Osinbanjo again, after everything we are facing now, we all know you are saying this in other not to vote Tinubu. Which kind mumu people are my living in this country with, is this really how our igbos neighbours hates us, and will rather votes Atiku like they did.
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by Arafat2022: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Atiku is ready to Rescues Nigerian from hardships and Economical Crisis if he elect as the President, this Visitation to America and Meeting with international experts on economy and other fields is a prove.
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by kaludestiny10(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mind you, I have never supported Atiku for any reason because to me, the man is a green snake in a green grass.
Now if I should ask you to give me five reasons why I should vote for Tinubu, I can bet it that you will struggle to give me any tangible reason why Tinubu should to be voted in as a president.
Now, this your same Tinubu has never condemned the activities of Fulani herders or terrorist on Yoruba's in their own ancestral lands.
He sees nothing wrong in the way Buhari has been running this country with so much nepotism.
He even promised to continue from where Buhari stops after his tenure.
Worst is that he is a divisive fellow by relegating the Christians to the background and choosing a Muslim northerner as his running mate.
Tinubu as a person has done more harm than good in Lagos state.
I am a Lagos brought up and I can enumerate the bad side of Tinubu to you of which I know that you cannot deny it.
Lastly, we Nigerians don't need a Buhari pro max in the person of Tinubu. The man is old and frail in nature and health wise. What Nigerians need presently is someone who still has the physical and mental strength to tackle the numerous challenges facing our dear country.
Viraltrends123:
LOL, we are saying the same thing, you guys are afraid of the Fulanis, you can't blame them, you blame us of Biafra war, you now blame us for supporting Buhari, you are now throwing support to the same fulanis, or have your forgotten Atiku decamped to APC and supported Buhari.

Atiku called Fulani killings on your land intercommunual conflict, but you are steal ready to die for him on election, than to support Yorubas who treats you like family. I can remember back then in school, we were about 30 in class, like 6 were igbos, but you will never know, theyve acclaimatize with.the environment, can you do that in the north, apart from southern Kaduna.

Obasanjo election is like a must, it was two Yorubas on the main ballots, even Hausa supports Obasanjo's more, check the map naa.

Imagine someone saying he want Osinbanjo again, after everything we are facing now, we all know you are saying this in other not to vote Tinubu. Which kind mumu people are my living in this country with, is this really how our igbos neighbours hates us, and will rather votes Atiku like they did.
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by vicknoel(f): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
As if it's in our best interest as the masses.
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by Victor5556: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
HE Atiku is the Man of the moment
Re: Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials by AlphaTaikun: 1:48am On Oct 31, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Dr Akinwwunmi Adesina: How I Met President Jonathan / Herdsmen: Full Text Of Buhari's Order to Bring Them To Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.