Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

University Of Benin School Fee Reduced. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin School Fee Reduced. (995 Views)

ASUU Rejects N500k School Fee Proposal For Public Universities / AAUA Increases School Fee From 25k+ To 120k+ / HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Benin School Fee Reduced. by Agpxxx(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
Just last semester here, I paid 300L and 400L together because they say they wan add 10k buh now, na reduction i dey see.. UNIBEN go refund my money ooo or make them increase am back, I nor go gree oooo, this thing pain me sha���.. for those that haven't paid count yourselves luck, E be like say the country want dy beta lol ....

Re: University Of Benin School Fee Reduced. by HADI854: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
Agpxxx:
Just last semester here, I paid 300L and 400L together because they say they wan add 10k buh now, na reduction i dey see.. UNIBEN go refund my money ooo or make them increase am back, I nor go gree oooo, this thing pain me sha���.. for those that haven't paid count yourselves luck, E be like say the country want dy beta lol ....
Please any idea of how much engineering pay?
As a fresher and do one need transcript to apply for direct entry?
Re: University Of Benin School Fee Reduced. by EngrHumble(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
HADI854:

Please any idea of how much engineering pay?
As a fresher and do one need transcript to apply for direct entry?

Yes u need transcript to apply.
Re: University Of Benin School Fee Reduced. by Eleyigidgan: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Agpxxx:
boss are you sure you're not a spill over or rather offering a 5 year course?
Which year were you admitted cos mine is still 41,400
Re: University Of Benin School Fee Reduced. by Agpxxx(m): 12:30am On Oct 30, 2022
EngrHumble:

Yes u need transcript to apply.
2017. For clearance or to apply for direct entry... if for clearance purposes for dose already admitted u need it .
Re: University Of Benin School Fee Reduced. by Agpxxx(m): 12:32am On Oct 30, 2022
Eleyigidgan......boss are you sure you're not a spill over or rather offering a 5 year course?

2017. Supposed to be in my finals if nt for strike and covid@engine.......
Re: University Of Benin School Fee Reduced. by Bossmanmoves(m): 6:34am On Oct 30, 2022
Dude, how did you get this information?
My brother just tried his own and the site's saying ' Amount not determined '.
Re: University Of Benin School Fee Reduced. by Eleyigidgan: 6:34am On Oct 30, 2022
Agpxxx:
Eleyig.idgan......boss are you sure you're not a spill over or rather offering a 5 year course?

2017. Supposed to be in my finals if nt for strike and covid@engine.......
I'm in my finals as well, couldn't even add another payment ticket cos I've already paid fees.
Ensure you wait till it reflects back to 41k or go Auditorium to complain.
If you pay that 13k e go choke you Later ooo.
Uniben wey too like money
Re: University Of Benin School Fee Reduced. by Eleyigidgan: 6:34am On Oct 30, 2022
Bossmanmoves:
Dude, how did you get this information?
My brother just tried his own and the site's saying ' Amount not determined '.
same here as well.
It's because we've already paid
Re: University Of Benin School Fee Reduced. by EngrHumble(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2022
Agpxxx:
2017. For clearance or to apply for direct entry... if for clearance purposes for dose already admitted u need it .

Yes u need it for clearance
Re: University Of Benin School Fee Reduced. by DonNeon: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2022
13400naira for school fees

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Northern Youths Snub Tinubu..Ramp Up Support For Peter Obi / Supplementary Admission / Oau Ife Post Ume Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.