Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Carrying Portfolios For Politicians/Parties Belittles You As A Preacher - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Carrying Portfolios For Politicians/Parties Belittles You As A Preacher (322 Views)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) / Governor Ugwuanyi Announces Portfolios For Commissioners, Sas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carrying Portfolios For Politicians/Parties Belittles You As A Preacher by reallifegospel(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
News - "Carrying campaign placards and portfolios for politicians/political parties belittles you as a Gospel Minister/Preacher"
- Apostle Constance C. Friday advises his colleagues.

Can you paint a picture with me:
Can you imagine what a kingmaker who carries the portfolio for a King looks like?

The likes of King Saul and King David (as mighty as they were, would go on their knees in reverence when the man who was once just the little boy that Hannah gave birth to steps into the building), ladies and gentlemen lets look at the personality of Prophet Samuel, Son of Elkanah and Hannah, the silencer of Peninah's mockeries, the mouth peace of God to an old Prophet who was beginning to have poor network signals, plus many more doctorate degrees and medals from God himself.
Prophet Samuel was just like the regular preacher or prophet you could come across but to King Saul or King David, he was the carrier of the crown they wore on their heads.
If you tuck your nose up when I say that read...... Where Prophet Samuel came to announce that the game has ended for King Saul, read what King Saul did...

"King Saul rolled and crawled on the floor (with his crown on his head, and all that) and begged, while Prophet Samuel walked"

Indeed, the King is powerful, but the Kingmaker is more powerful
Now I'm not saying that if you're a Kingmaker you should begin to walk about with an air of pride or arrogance (that would absolutely spoil your game), but inspite of how much power the Kingmaker carries, he is still your regular Spiderman (you understand).

Why would a Kingmaker go and begin to carry portfolios for a person who should be answering him/her "Sir" or "Ma" when he sees you?

My dear colleagues with just a few words, I just hope I've been able to prove that "carrying campaign posters and banners for politicians and political parties really belittles you as a Preacher/GO/Gospel Minister"

Hey Dear secretary check..."for how many minutes did I speak "?

This doesn't have to be a lengthy sermon.

Bye.
Re: Carrying Portfolios For Politicians/Parties Belittles You As A Preacher by ScamHunter: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
No wonder Jesus said that the children of this world are wiser than the children of the kindgom.

You won't campaign but would cry when they place evil men to oppress you or even the church. Just say that you do not love Jesus because if you do, the affairs affecting Hos children and kingdom would concern you.

The scripture says that everyone is after his own business. No one is after the business of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Carrying Portfolios For Politicians/Parties Belittles You As A Preacher by reallifegospel(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2022
ScamHunter:
No wonder Jesus said that the children of this world are wiser than the children of the kindgom.

You won't campaign but would cry when they place evil men to oppress you or even the church. Just say that you do not love Jesus because if you do, the affairs affecting Hos children and kingdom would concern you.

The scripture says that everyone is after his own business. No one is after the business of Christ.

Well said bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Naira Notes: 20yr-old N200 Notes Discovered From Hoarders / Kashim Shettima's Legacy As Governor Of Borno State / Nigerian Banks Accused Of Stealing Money From Customers’ Accounts Bank Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.