Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice (30562 Views)

Good,quality Abakaliki Rice Available For Sale. / Abakaliki Rice Sales / You Too Can Get Cheap Abakaliki Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by ecolime(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
badoh:

Never compare Tinubu's brain with past and present leaders (Military or democratic) excluding OBJ. His ability to identify talents and assemble technocrats to drive the economy stands him out.
And the best talent he could identify for us for 2015 was Buhari, right? Isn't that ironic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Daniel058(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
webosky:

Hello buddy, I am currently about to purchase rice, about 200 bags to port Harcourt, well I am looking for like minds for us to run the business till next year, mention then I'll drop my contact details
are they selling per bushel where you are?
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Truthshscrazy: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
When is Bonanza. Free rice go make sense cheesy
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by webosky: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Daniel058:
are they selling per bushel where you are?

I would be buying per bushel then I will process it there, I am currently in pH but I will travel Down to the mill this week, I cannot go Monday and Tuesday because of the sit at home order
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by juman(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Let buy our local rice.
That is one of the best decision to make.
Let promote our local products.
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Daniel058(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
webosky:

I would be buying per bushel then I will process it there, I am currently in pH but I will travel Down to the mill this week, I cannot go Monday and Tuesday because of the sit at home order
am going to the destoning Mill tomorrow,let me know how much They destone per bushel
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Allisgud: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Why can't Thailand rice company invest in abakaliki rice and make it perfect like their own,why will people be going hungry in the land of food why why why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by justifyme(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
One bushel is 20kg but they will package it with 25kg bag!!! They won’t tell you that
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by warlordd(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wrakeim:
For Investors:
This will be a good business, you can buy and I will sell for you.let's talk money, quote me!
Okay, let's talk! How do we go about it?
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by blueAgent(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
oneMalik:
...simply bcoz those farmers follow govt policies and make good use of it.

Buhari is a good man of course !

any president that create ways for citizens should be called a good man . Buhari has shown us way to develop as a nation ( self reliance on food and fabrics ) but some are still waiting for him to come and plant cassava for them b4 they'll eat garri.

Farmers rule the world.

Thank you the productive people of Abakaiiki .

Thank you Mr president

And God bless Nigeria.
Clown.

Good man kill you their.
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by blueAgent(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
badoh:

Never compare Tinubu's brain with past and present leaders (Military or democratic) excluding OBJ. His ability to identify talents and assemble technocrats to drive the economy stands him out.

Which technocrats,Fashola or who?
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Sleekfingers: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
I can eat that thrash.....full of stones, mushy or strong like olumo rock, takes forever to cook.
I can't waste my gas on this yeye rice.....
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Daniel058(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Sleekfingers:
I can eat that thrash.....full of stones, mushy or strong like olumo rock, takes forever to cook.
ya gas done finish
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by osazsky(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Daniel058:
I read on front page how the price of rice per bag is now #50k.

A bushel of rice (25kg) here in Ebonyi state cost #15,000. 2 bushels (50kg) should be #30k .

Though not destoned but distoning shouldn't cost up to 5k,and taking it to Lagos From here shouldn't cost up to 1k per bag. And there rice mills almost in every village throughout IGBEAGU IZZI, Make una come buy Abakaliki rice Abegi.

see waiting apc don cause Kia...tufiakwa..so people now travel to buy rice they want to consume,not for biz purposes o..then after that they now destone it with 5k..how come yoluba Lagos slaves still they shout apc..I pray apc wins again cuz I want to ser people suffer since God done do our own
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by ufuosman(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Stones too plenty inside jo
like 2 backets of stones grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Collins2028(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
[quote author=Daniel058 post=117967311]I read on front page how the price of rice per bag is now #50k.

A bushel of rice (25kg) here in Ebonyi state cost #15,000. 2 bushels (50kg) should be #30k .My brother you don't know the price. As at today a bushel of Rice � is #17,000 for 25kg bag b4 u distone and u equal pay 4 get pass plus other expenses. The economy done affect Nigeria rice. Rice is not for common man again.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by RPG2020(m): 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
Daniel058:
I read on front page how the price of rice per bag is now #50k.

A bushel of rice (25kg) here in Ebonyi state cost #15,000. 2 bushels (50kg) should be #30k .

Though not destoned but distoning shouldn't cost up to 5k,and taking it to Lagos From here shouldn't cost up to 1k per bag. And there rice mills almost in every village throughout IGBEAGU IZZI, Make una come buy Abakaliki rice Abegi.

Please reply me let's talk good business transporting to Edo state
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by EKOSuperior(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
Destoning for one bushel should be 200 naira, I stay very close to the rice mill in Abakaliki town.
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by EKOSuperior(m): 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Then you've not eaten Abakaliki rice. It's one of the best in the country, research very well.
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by BABANGBALI: 12:32am On Oct 31, 2022
Edoziesmart:

That's why he will destone it if you want to buy it
at least one stone per spoon
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by nairamaniac: 2:38am On Oct 31, 2022
AbuAeesha:
still cheaper in the north,Kano precisely
please how much is it in kano?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Daniel058(m): 4:55am On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=Collins2028 post=118002129][/quote] How much does it cost to destone 1 bushel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1 Plot Pepper Farm For A Start / Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr / Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.