Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

"I Thought They Don't Give Shishi": Labour Party Begs Nigerians For Funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Thought They Don't Give Shishi": Labour Party Begs Nigerians For Funds (366 Views)

‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Thought They Don't Give Shishi": Labour Party Begs Nigerians For Funds by aishatui6630: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtOf2tMRcCY

National Chairman of Labour Party, Julius Abure says the party is not broke but needs the support of stakeholders to fund the 2023 campaign of its presidential candidate. Peter Obi.

the full statement reads

LABOUR PARTY IS NOT BROKE

At a well attended inauguration of the Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council in Abuja on Friday, I spoke extensively on the importance of campaign funding and the need for collaboration with stakeholders, particularly the candidates of the party at various levels.

I also emphasised that our presidential candidate alone cannot fund the election as he is known to be someone who did not engage in the gluttonic acquisition of our common patrimony in his days as a public servant.

However, the news making the round that I said that Labour Party is broke 24 hours to our campaign was reported out of context, hence the need to put the records straight.

What I said is that presidential election is very expensive and the presidential candidate alone will not be able to shoulder all the expenses and that we will therefore be needing collaboration from all candidates of the party and all well-meaning Nigerians.

The Nigerian media have been very wonderful and have being playing key role in the efforts by Nigerians to win back our country again. It is therefore commendable how they have partnered with the Labour Party on this task of voting out the fraudulent political circle that have undermined the people and mortgaged their destiny. We sincerely salute your courage.

Finally, I like to reiterate that Labour Party is not broke. We are not broke. We only need support from stakeholders to be able to embark on the nationwide campaign, to be able to tell Nigerians how we will return Nigeria to its place of pride.

Sign

Barr Julius Abure
National Chairman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Thought They Don't Give Shishi": Labour Party Begs Nigerians For Funds by obafemiawoga: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
If Nigeria youth can vote during BBnaija money amounting to billion we can also support Obi with cash and our PVC, let know how to vote in our finance

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Thought They Don't Give Shishi": Labour Party Begs Nigerians For Funds by Honjoshy4u: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
When Obaseki say they will run out of steam, He meant money.
Obi no de give shishi crew... Oya start donation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Thought They Don't Give Shishi": Labour Party Begs Nigerians For Funds by ifatimaidris45: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
All reasonable Nigerians are supporting labour party based on their various capacity. Rich people support financially while average Nigerians are supporting through prayers and enlightenment to illiterates voters. The labour of our past hero's shall never be in vain.
Re: "I Thought They Don't Give Shishi": Labour Party Begs Nigerians For Funds by Honjoshy4u: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
obafemiawoga:
If Nigeria youth can vote during BBnaija money amounting to billion we can also support Obi with cash and our PVC, let know how to vote in our finance

You think say na 50billion them de use de run election
Democracy is very expressive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Thought They Don't Give Shishi": Labour Party Begs Nigerians For Funds by Nyamuri: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
NDLEA has cut all the supply channel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Thought They Don't Give Shishi": Labour Party Begs Nigerians For Funds by DadaHammed: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You think say na 50billion them de use de run election
Democracy is very expressive.

Which ever amount we go donate. We plenty pass agberoes and drug junkies for the countries.

Na fight to finish. Obi must enter. Insha Allah!
Re: "I Thought They Don't Give Shishi": Labour Party Begs Nigerians For Funds by ImperialYoruba: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
E go clear for their eye. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Thought They Don't Give Shishi": Labour Party Begs Nigerians For Funds by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Naanu wan cash out

Smart dude grin
Re: "I Thought They Don't Give Shishi": Labour Party Begs Nigerians For Funds by Honjoshy4u: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
DadaHammed:

Which ever amount we go donate. We plenty pass agberoes and drug junkies for the countries.

Na fight to finish. Obi must enter. Insha Allah!

Lol...
So how much you go donate?

(1) (Reply)

INEC Releases Number Of New Pvcs Still Uncollected In Lagos / Nigerians Who Refuse To See Successes In Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Despite .. / Igbo Sen,openly Support Tinubu, Lagosians Take Peter Obi To The Street Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.