Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) (68684 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Dancing At Labour Party Rally, Chided By Twitter Follower / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally / Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by ichado1: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hustlers
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by ozonelayer79: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
You can't beat the people. Power belongs to them.
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Nwaetche(m): 2:21am On Oct 30, 2022
I do not see any embarrassment or anything to be ashamed here rather I would say if Obi is able to pull this crowd in Nassarawa wihout renting or paying people to attend then this election is his to loose.

I know BAT would pay atlease N2,000.00 each for each attendee and then bussed them to the campaign ground. It is unlikely that those paid attendees would eventually vote for him on election day.

I think our problem is misreading the times. We used to believe that the best strategy is to buy enough people to attend our rallies as a smokescreen to rig the election to ones favour.

A new Nigeria is indeed possible.

fk001:
I swear this crowd is an embarrassment and a slap on obedient faces.

I can pull more crowds than this in my LGA.

And worst thing is this is a kickstart of OBI rally oo.

I now believe social media hype doesn't equate real life
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by plaindealer: 2:33am On Oct 30, 2022
Shwe's been crying and gnashing teeth for the past 8 years and she's destined to cry and gnash teeth for another 8 years, some people are just used to crying and wailing, it's their portion in life.

In fact, I used to take her seriously, even though I don't subscribe to her pointless, self-promotion and clout-chasing way of life, but when she joined the Pandora wagon, I was like this woman is not serious after all, she joined the Pandora bandwagon, a man with zero sense in his skull zero achievements, an unpatriotic and chronic tax cheat, a dam corrupt conflict of interest greedy losers.

Obviously, she cannot say she is supporting Pandora because he's the best candidate, it's all about clout and self-promotion that she can not get in APC since APC saw through her and dumped her.

I can't wait to watch her cry and wail for the next 8 years.. grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by masui(m): 5:34am On Oct 30, 2022
AK481:
How educated people with access to information supports apc or pdp , criminal atiku or drug dealer tinubu confuses me

Normal and reasonable people whether educated or not no plenty for thus country.

What is their interest if I may ask. E weak me pass you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by JAGS001(m): 5:40am On Oct 30, 2022
She too go chop nau, awon activist elebi upon we no dey give shi shi she go collect her own share like sarki did grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by tribalmall: 6:12am On Oct 30, 2022
If Peter Obi win just more than one state in the South which is his own state he should be declared the winner. Peter Obi will not win a single state in this election. Na me tell you.

Truthisunique2:
Lol, una town hall meeting that was a disgrace

Let me guess una no share shishi Abi?

Earlier una realise Obi won't see one state in the north the better
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by tribalmall: 6:14am On Oct 30, 2022
Nobody will cry blood cos of this Pandora kleptomaniac oloriburuku bigoted criminal. Like I tell any that cares to listen if Peter Obi win more than one state in the 2023 presidential election he should be declared the president. Not even his home state of Anambra is he sure to win

AcuraZDX:

You will cry blood today.
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by evsimmigration: 6:16am On Oct 30, 2022
That is the stupid act that always do, thinking they are doing Obi.
Smithkafors:
Lol, you think you are doing PO….if he doesn’t win, you will be here typing next 4yrs with candles at home. Cheer on�
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by blesdman(m): 6:51am On Oct 30, 2022
In saner climes, buhari and emefiele should resign
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Makowonda: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2022
Who is Aisha Yesufu?Is she the UN Secretary General?
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by effort1: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Lol, una town hall meeting that was a disgrace

Let me guess una no share shishi Abi?

Earlier una realise Obi won't see one state in the north the better

Check the stadium again and reread what you wrote
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by effort1: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2022
igbotormentor:
I saw about 2500 people wearing face caps at the Nassarawa campaign

What happened to your eyes bro? Are you eyes going to the grave ahead of you?
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by effort1: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2022
Spirit04:
hahaha that's how you people were running up and down shouting Lagos in the bag only to be humiliated by Mc Oluomo and then APC women leader

Yes, Oluomo forced so many people to campaign for Tinubu.

Iyaloja did the same.

Tinubu has no hold without forcing people
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Haywhy3579: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2022
Smithkafors:
Lol, you think you are doing PO….if he doesn’t win, you will be here typing next 4yrs with candles at home. Cheer on�
And if he wins, Nigeria will suddenly turn to America within 4yrs. U are a big fool.
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Mccullum: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Obi can't win a single state in Nigeria

As the party called them selves.. LP which means Losers' Party. grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by blacksam01: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
this lagy is more of a face of resistance than sowore
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
effort1:

What happened to your eyes bro? Are you eyes going to the grave ahead of you?
Whatsoever you want to be your portion declare it and it will be established
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by ugbarreta(m): 4:19am On Oct 31, 2022
Aisha I love you so much
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by effort1: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
igbotormentor:
Whatsoever you want to be your portion declare it and it will be established

If you do evil work, evil shall be your portion even if you don't declare anything.

Since you behave as if your eyes have gone to the grave, they shall go to the grave.
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
effort1:

If you do evil work, evil shall be your portion even if you don't declare anything.

Since you behave as if your eyes have gone to the grave, they shall go to the grave.
Your evil you declared shall be the portion of you and your family, your eyes will hear your utterances and obey your utterances
Re: Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by effort1: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
igbotormentor:
Your evil you declared shall be the portion of you and your family, your eyes will hear your utterances and obey your utterances

Your conscience is really disturbing you.

If you defend evil, evil will happen to you and your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP / Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.