Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) (44535 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Dogalmighty17: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
Peterosky:
.I don't understand you. So the pictures and the videos are gotten from where? Because considering that Labour party didn't give wide publicity according to you even in APC supposed strong hold but came up with this massive crowd, the word "Flop" should not even be mentioned.Please throw more light on your position. Thanks

I am an Earnest supporter of Obi. I went to the rally to see the man and to also guage the depth of his message.

Everything I saw in the rally made me really unsure if labour party knows just how many of us are counting on them to deliver. I am in the business of publicity so if I saw something not handled well as far as publicity is concerned, I should know. Today's rally was a red flag. Labour has to get it's act together.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Dapson73(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
general111:
E go shock them..
Nobody paid anybody or threatened anybody to come out..
This is how it should be, very soon even the north east will be obidient

How soon Comedian.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Starzo: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
Divay2:
Please can someone give me the real name and picture of this super mod they call Dominique, i want to give to Mermaid Spirits to treat her fuckup embarassed

very urgent embarassed
Wetin she do?
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Felabrity: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
Igboslayer:
Organic abi Igbo traders gathering.
continue crying
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by GreenCovering: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
Flopped!

Honest review.

sad
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Phantom233: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
They should all get their pVc
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Flows001(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dogalmighty17:
Don't allow anyone deceive you. The rally was a flop. I witnessed it live. Obi and labor really need to try harder. Who the hell handles publicity for labor party? It was only just yesterday and this morning that 5 hired Siena and 1 keke all with speakers blasting went round announcing obis visit. The turnout was too poor.
Labour party souvenirs did not sell. Food sellers were disappointed. The rally was a disaster!!! The absolutely terrible sound system they hired was just a shame. Obi had to be shouting at the top of his voice to be heard. Haba!
Let's leave social media noise aside o! Campaign has started and if labour continues like this Obi should forget winning this thing. Simple.
Labour needs to do better.
Attendees at campaign rallies do not show strength or weakness of a candidate..
Uncountable of we Obidients in Nasarawa state didn't attend the rally in Lafia because of distance.
But it doesn't mean we don't have PVCs, neither does it mean we won't vote Labour..

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Mitsurugi(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tflex01:

All parties pay money to rally organisers... No party can pay all the crowd in a rally.

If you think LP did not pay anything to organise rally or believe Tinubu/Atiku pay all the mammoth crowd that attend their rallies I leave you to your ignorance. grin

I am speaking on what I have seen thus far. If you noticed I used my locale as an example. Ignorance is when I speak off my sentimental head which I'm not.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Stanleyq: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Coming where?
To Ur house
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by DesChyko: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
If it's some people paid campaign rally now, you will see everyone wearing uniform like Interhouse sports as well as intensely edited picture until the whole environment is like Paw Patrol Cartoons.

Nothing like Organic doings grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dogalmighty17:
Don't allow anyone deceive you. The rally was a flop. I witnessed it live. Obi and labor really need to try harder. Who the hell handles publicity for labor party? It was only just yesterday and this morning that 5 hired Siena and 1 keke all with speakers blasting went round announcing obis visit. The turnout was too poor.
Labour party souvenirs did not sell. Food sellers were disappointed. The rally was a disaster!!! The absolutely terrible sound system they hired was just a shame. Obi had to be shouting at the top of his voice to be heard. Haba!
Let's leave social media noise aside o! Campaign has started and if labour continues like this Obi should forget winning this thing. Simple.

You really sound pained.

I could feel your pain from my end

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by kingyakos: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dogalmighty17:

Flop or not it doesn't change the mind of its supporters in nasarawa state besides i wasn't even expecting up to a thousand crowd gathering for a new party in NC region govern by APC.

Applause to Obi/Datti of LP
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Belluski: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
He tried ... but still bellow average.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by DGOODLYF: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Thank you Nasarawa....

Someone who is okay upstairs will acknowledge Peter Obi for dis...check d crowd apart from Party officials....There is no aso ebi ppl around....no mobilisation from other state with various uniform...
This are organic crowd..

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Labour party
God bless Nigeria

Obidatti issagoal
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Catsofnaija: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wait o. There's a chance
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
House to house campaign for peter in North and south south areas should be kicked off
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nassarawa in the bag for Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by kingyakos: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dogalmighty17:

I am an Earnest supporter of Obi. I went to the rally to see the man and to also guage the depth of his message.

Everything I saw in the rally made me really unsure if labour party knows just how many of us are counting on them to deliver. I am in the business of publicity so if I saw something not handled well as far as publicity is concerned, I should know. Today's rally was a red flag. Labour has to get it's act together.

As Obi supporter and a publicity expert what was ur support towards achieving a better rally in lafia. Obidient globally are doing their best supporting Obi/Datti to achieve a better Nigeria but here you are claiming Obidient but coming online to discourage other Obidient and as well creating an avenue for the urchins to take advantage.

U fit get mind tell outsiders say ur mama soup no sweet or e dey wata wata.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Afikoo: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
See the massive crowd that turn up for obi campaign today in Lafia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBPc3jf1y18
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by BabaO2: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dispersed ibos in nasarawa
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
While APC and PDP entertain Nigerians with money, food and drinks refreshments in their campaign, Labour Party is where the hearts and eyes of these Nigerians are

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by zionstaar75: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
ChukM:
hi

Mr Oga,
You need to understand what went down.The incubent government tried to frustrate the rally but the couldn't.

Yes Labour might not have funds to throw around but when a movement is organic you can't stop it..

Obama didn't have all the funds but the American people were ready for a change.

The obidatti movement didn't start today.It started years back by the powers that be..Obi is just an instrument.

He is playing to some script.Ask OBj ,ask Buhari,ask Danjuma,ask IBB,ask Dangorte and Jim Ovia including Elumelu.

You all need to see well.No be today.

To me ..this Rally was a success.

My tots
I'm glad u said your thoughts
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by zionstaar75: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Nassarawa in the bag for Obi.

with this scanty crowd?even kwakwanso nnpp office opening had more crowd.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Johnnyessence Atiku's urchin was asking me for link.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by rolams(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obi tried here.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Usamakirfi(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atiku abubakar is the best choice for Nigeria PDP power

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by OmoEpe(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
With a crowd of less than 2000 people in Lafia, mediocre Obi's urchins should have realised that their nation wide votes will be less than the number of invalid votes recorded in 2023 presidential elections
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
This is HUGE ooooooooo, Nigerians are fed up with lies and deceits....
A whole Nasarawa in the North
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
PDPGuy:

Make him wear condom o grin
Condom of victory

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
Stanislause94:
coming not cumin grin
No.....its cumin oooo!
Baba is cumin to victory!

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
OmoEpe:
With a crowd of less than 2000 people in Lafia, mediocre Obi's urchins should have realised that their nation wide votes will be less than the number of invalid votes recorded in 2023 presidential elections
Dream on bro!!.....Dream on!.... grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
post=117970361:

[b][/b]
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
Season of Cumming anyhow cool

President of Upper Iweka you mean?! tongue
Yes........We are cumin into victory!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Turbaned As Dangatan Kano (Photos) / Nigerians React As Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.