Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) (940 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by MayorOfDelta(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Labour Party kickstarts its presidential campaign today in Lafia, Nasarawa state.

Here are the highlights of campaign.
Video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlbYJ-TuYcE

Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obidatti. Loved by all
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by oyebanji44: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
mcmurphy132:
It for local government or presidential. Campaign

cheesy cheesy cheesy se people no dey live for nasarawa ni
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by mcmurphy132(m): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Is it for local government not presidential. Campaign ?

Bcus people for my street pass like this..

Is Obi joking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by MayorOfDelta(m): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
More pics

Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
More picture

Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by cherishmichael: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
The rise of the wining party. Labour party! grin
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by MayorOfDelta(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
More

Mynd44
Seun
nlfpmod

Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by tinsel: 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
Like children day celebration. Anaeme.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by Efuaye(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
Labour Party should choose a different route in this election!
They will not be able to compete with PDP and APC in crowd pulling! That's the old way.

The Jehovah Witness's way of evangelism among many may be a better option.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by MayorOfDelta(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Is it for local government not presidential. Campaign

Show us the crowd APC pulled in Abuja in 2019
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by Aiel123: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
4teenblaq:
More picture
Looks scanty for an over hyped party
The venue wasn't filled up.
I watched the video before you come up with rubbish question.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by Plus10(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nice one LP
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by MayorOfDelta(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Aiel123:

The crowd APC pulled in Abuja in 2019 was not up to this.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by MayorOfDelta(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Aiel123:

Wow wow

This place looks scanty

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by SmartPolician: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Efuaye:
They will not be able to compete with PDP and APC in crowd pulling! That's the old way.

I don't think that pulling crowd is voting because political parties pay to mobilize people to their campaign venues.

Also, most times, people attend rallies because of the perks they stand to benefit. If they know they will get nothing, they won't attend.

I don't think I will attend Labour Party rally, but I will certainly vote for the party. There are millions of people like me.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by Plus10(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
No shishi was paid...they all came willingly cheesy
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obi is cumin

Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by tinsel: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

I don't think that pulling crowd is voting. Parties pay to mobilize people to their campaign venues. Most times, people attend rallies because of the perks they stand to benefit. I don't think I will attend Labour Party rally but I will certainly vote for the party.
Changing the narrative as usual.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by Aiel123: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
MayorOfDelta:

Wow wow

This place looks scanty
After all your cropping and magnification plus side snapping.
The back wasn't filled
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
Aiel123:

The back wasn't filled

Okay let's take it from the back loll

This is so scanty

Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by Aiel123: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
4teenblaq:

Okay let's take it from the back loll

This is so scanty
Suit yourself...
I saw the video myself.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by StrongandMighty: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obi is just a man ordained by God!

Labour Party a party relatively unknown before pulling this kind of crowd just because of obi is really really something to be proud !
Obi single handedly changed the narrative...
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by StrongandMighty: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Aiel123:

The back wasn't filled
Go and snap the back and show us
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by StrongandMighty: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Efuaye:

Before obi came on board has labour party ever pulled this kind of crowd before? Never!

Urchins who keeps underating obi are just wallowing in self deceit! While in reality Obi is really tormenting them..

One of the notorious urchins here even rushed to create a thread just to create a fake impression that the rally was a failure
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by Efuaye(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Have a E-Hug. You understand my point.
Though I am fully obidient I will not attend LP rally even if it were to hold in my backyard!

LP concentration should be grassroots, the villages, markets, religious gatherings, schools, parks, bars and restaurants, etc

SmartPolician:

I don't think that pulling crowd is voting because political parties pay to mobilize people to their campaign venues.

Also, most times, people attend rallies because of the perks they stand to benefit. If they know they will get nothing, they won't attend.

I don't think I will attend Labour Party rally, but I will certainly vote for the party. There are millions of people like me.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) by Efuaye(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
I am fully Obidient if you understood my point!
I just want us to do things differently.
Like the upcoming car/vehicle rally will be something else.
Obidients are known for pacesetting innovative moves.

StrongandMighty:

Before obi came on board has labour party ever pulled this kind of crowd before? Never!

Urchins who keeps underating obi are just wallowing in self deceit! While in reality Obi is really tormenting them..

One of the notorious urchins here even rushed to create a thread just to create a fake impression that the rally was a failure

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Sleeping At Peace Accord Of Presidential Candidates / Gandujes Son Lost House Of Assembly Sit To NNPP / Breaking. Obi Wins Ifelodun Lga Lagos With 35,666 Apc 25,938

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.