Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) (46632 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Igboslayer: 7:02am On Oct 30, 2022
TheEndless:

Look at this living, breathing dustbin, this Afon.já OPC headhunter from the skullmines of Soka Forest. Let’s forget the fact that your god, the dingBAT druglord of Bourdillon said with this cocaine drenched mouth that he never believed in One Nigeria, instead let’s blame the fact that your mother scarified your face with rusted nails when you were barely born on Biafra! I mean that’s the only thing you and your fellow BATstards campaign with.
A rope is too good for you, go to your masalashi and this time with reckless abandon smash your head ultaviolently on the concrete floor until what you call a brain bleeds out of your rotten mouth while taking solace in the fact that that walking zombie apocalypse will never be president grin
Trash! Hahahahahahah Werey the thing pain the idiot…omo ale, half educated bastard…You wrote all these rubbish without a single paragraph…mad man of the East.

Use the rope below…no need for manual.

1 Like

Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Alpharey: 7:03am On Oct 30, 2022
Obi is unknown" according to some urchins who don't want to tell themselves the truth. I will keep on laughing at their stewpidity
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2022
Incoming president...
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2022
Simeon88:
How these guys think that Obi will perform as a president with next to zero representation in the parliament is what still baffles me. I have asked friends who are campaigning and all I hear is it doesn't matter. Even in US with a stable democracy, parties will work to get at least one of the parliament. I wish them good luck sha
But he had passed through the stage before. When he was a governor, the Anambra House of Assembly was populated by opposition lawmakers, even when they gang up against him, h still cam out strong.
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2022
The masses love them so much.
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by TrumpDonald2: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters are not up to 500 in this stadium

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us grin grin

E really pain you die grin grin
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by NapoleonHill: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2022
Amaggedon:
Hehehe sure there's won't be up to 5 people for your burial after the annoucement of your obituary. Spirit of death shall follow you till your obituary is annouced. Your obituary, your obituary, your obituary, your obituary, your obituary.

Mere mortal like you talking about obituary of another person. If only men were God. Na so the thing pain you?
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Amaggedon: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2022
NapoleonHill:

Mere mortal like you talking about obituary of another person. If only men were God. Na so the thing pain you?
Why do you think anything is paining , also state what you think that is paining me.
If you don't then the God of thunder and lightning will strike you.
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by TheEndless: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash! Hahahahahahah Werey the thing pain the idiot…omo ale, half educated bastard…You wrote all these rubbish without a single paragraph…mad man of the East.

Use the rope below…no need for manual.
Sheiya… Agbado munching Osinwin ninu Alagbado nor sabi read English o. Go give your mama make she translate am for you na. Dangerously stupid BATstards like you know say DingBAT Druglord goes nowhere!
As e dey stab you for heart e dey sweet us grin

Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by seyicodes(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2022
olaolulazio:
The truth is Obi is loved.

The real truth is Obi will go far during the election.

The bitter truth is Obi will not win the election.

Let's talk about it this by Feb 2023.

Thank you
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Igboslayer: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2022
TheEndless:

Sheiya… Agbado munching Osinwin ninu Alagbado nor sabi read English o. Go give your mama make she translate am for you na. Dangerously stupid BATstards like you know say DingBAT Druglord goes nowhere!
As e dey stab you for heart e dey sweet us grin
Oloriburuku ọmọ àlè...Bunch of ethnocentric treacherous bastard masquerading as Nigerians. When did you suddenly develop love for the country you called zoo. Oloshi, oponu.

People dey present better candidate for presidency, the thing reach Igbo turn, Na ds dull dense idiot Igbo people present... Small breeze the idiot Don sleep, Na this one wan be President? Person wey not get any mental capacity than wizlling through his nose campaigning like a toddler without a single manifesto. Confused man wan rule Nigeria.

Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by NapoleonHill: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2022
Amaggedon:
Why do you think anything is paining , also state what you think that is paining me.
If you don't then the God of thunder and lightning will strike you.

grin What a frustrated soul.
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Amaggedon: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2022
NapoleonHill:

grin What a frustrated soul.
You're not quoting your father Dimbat
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Whywhycy: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2022
Yesoooo, Peter Obi, Peter Obi is the man, loved by all, cherished by Nigeria, trusted and tested. He displayed what he is capable of doing,when he was the governor of Anambra state. Today, Nigeria is very sick and needs a young, dynamic, focused and talented man to get it healed. The youths of this country have taken the bull by the horns to salvage this country and we must support them, because the elders have disappointed Nigerians since independence. Many countries that started this journey are far ahead of Nigeria now. So must we fold our hands and watch this country falling into mud. God forbids.
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Teymanhenry(f): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2022
Never knew I'd stand under the scorching sun for any politician, but I just did yesterday... Victory is yours insha Allah
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by preciousmetals: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2022
This is not hired individuals
Indispensable85:
Looks like a senatorial rally
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Bulleye(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2022
4teenblaq:
This is massive as Peter Obi begins his campaign in Nasarawa state.

Watch video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlbYJ-TuYcE

The venue is one primary school compound. However, the scammer in chief and his supporters will make us believe it is a one million crowd.
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by TheEndless: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2022
Igboslayer:
My father is an Oloriburuku ọmọ àlè...My family are Bunch of ethnocentric treacherous bastard masquerading as Nigerians. When did you suddenly develop love for the country you called zoo. Oloshi, oponu.

People dey present better candidate for presidency, the thing reach Afon.ja turn, Na ds dull dense idiot Afon.já people present... Small breeze the idiot Don sleep, Na this one wan be President? Person wey not get any mental capacity than wizlling through his nose campaigning like a toddler with copy & paste manifesto. Walking dead man wan rule Nigeria grin

Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Igboslayer: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2022
[quote author=TheEndless post=117985002][/quote]The thing pain this bastard reach bone... Ọmọ àlè, Olórí pẹlẹbẹ. Na me go kill you with heart attack for Nairaland, Shebi, you are now happy with your foolishness. Akpu don damage your brain... Eat the amala below to gain small sense...Poverty don kill you finish.

Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2022
This is huge... cool cool
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by TheEndless: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2022
Igboslayer:
The thing pain my bastard father reach bone... Ọmọ àlè, Olórí pẹlẹbẹ. Na me go kill my papa with heart attack for Nairaland, Yes , I am now happy with my foolishness. Agbado don damage my brain... Make I eat ewedu and I still nor go get sense...Poverty ti pa mi ooo grin.

Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Igboslayer: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2022
[quote author=TheEndless post=117985578][/quote]Ọmọ àlè

Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by TheEndless: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2022
Igboslayer:
Baba mi ni Ọmọ àlè Osinwin

Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by 2elliot: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2022
olaolulazio:
The truth is Obi is loved.

The real truth is Obi will go far during the election.

The bitter truth is Obi will not win the election.

Let's talk about it this by Feb 2023.
This election is between Obi and Kwankwanso. Northerns would rather vote Kwankwanso than vote either of Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Igboslayer: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2022
[quote author=TheEndless post=117985736][/quote]Òfo ló má ṣe... Ọmọ ìran-ìran Oloriburuku.

Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by TheEndless: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Igboslayer:
Bàbá mi pa ìyá mi fún bíbí ohun ìríra bí èmi.

Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Shikini: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Great
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

But he had passed through the stage before. When he was a governor, the Anambra House of Assembly was populated by opposition lawmakers, even when they gang up against him, h still cam out strong.
The difference everyone for Anambra State House of Assembly na igbo.

Federal Republic of Nigeria is another level of politics.
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hope all these people will vote for him
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Ijb11: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mass what
Re: Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Igboslayer: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
[quote author=TheEndless post=117988248][/quote]Kini werey n so. Na this man go cause your death Laslas…children of hate and anger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV / Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed / More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.