Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

APC Media Clowns And Their Obsession With "Crowds" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Media Clowns And Their Obsession With "Crowds" (381 Views)

APC Media Directorate Meets Again As PDP Crisis Deepens / Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Media Clowns And Their Obsession With "Crowds" by ArewaQuitessenc: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Goodluck Jonathan pulled far more crowds than arguably any presidential candidate in 2015 and 2019 ( I was in the North around those campaigns), yet GEJ lost and he was a Southerner...if you think crowds in the North translate to goodwill votes then you couldn't be more wrong, as a ruling party it will be easy to gather crowds for rallies but the same people who turn up for BAT will also do the same for Atiku and Kwankwaso, at the end more than half of them will go home and vote for a Northerner.

The biggest mistake we keep making is to think huge crowds per campaigns is an indication that you're going to win an election, tbh I'm not being impressed with the so called crowds showing up for APC (Buhari don spoil work for una), APC of 2015 and 2019 isn't the same anymore, the enthusiasm for APC in the North has drastically reduced even though the party still has existing structures.

Alhaji Atiku is winning 2023 election, you can bank on this and cash it out.

2 Likes

Re: APC Media Clowns And Their Obsession With "Crowds" by yomi961: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atiku abubakar is the next president of Nigeria

Re: APC Media Clowns And Their Obsession With "Crowds" by QuotaSystem: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lol…funny trolls.

If crowds weren’t symbolic of support, then you shouldn’t be worried, but happy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Media Clowns And Their Obsession With "Crowds" by Truthisunique2: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Goal post don shift already abi

Na una dey shout 1million match dey catch cruise online

Obi reach Nassarawa now he no see the 1million that matched for him

Una now tried the consolation of una weren't given stadium as if una fit fill the 200/200 land dem give una
Re: APC Media Clowns And Their Obsession With "Crowds" by Efuaye(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
This is one of the reasons I advocate that the Labour Party chart a different route, innovatively, in other not to kill the morals of their obedient supporters.
APC and PDP already have rallies as their strongholds.
We can't beat them on their turf.
Re: APC Media Clowns And Their Obsession With "Crowds" by OneCandleAway(f): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
ArewaQuitessenc:
Goodluck Jonathan pulled far more crowds than arguably any presidential candidate in 2015 and 2019 ( I was in the North around those campaigns), yet GEJ lost and he was a Southerner...if you think crowds in the North translate to goodwill votes then you couldn't be more wrong, as a ruling party it will be easy to gather crowds for rallies but the same people who turn up for BAT will also do the same for Atiku and Kwankwaso, at the end more than half of them will go home and vote for a Northerner.

The biggest mistake we keep making is to think huge crowds per campaigns is an indication that you're going to win an election, tbh I'm not being impressed with the so called crowds showing up for APC (Buhari don spoil work for una), APC of 2015 and 2019 isn't the same anymore, the enthusiasm for APC in the North has drastically reduced even though the party still has existing structures.

Alhaji Atiku is winning 2023 election, you can bank on this and cash it out.

Reminds me of one of Yar'Adua daughter that did campaign for her governor husband. The woman was busy reading speech in English while crowd was just waiting for the things they wanted to share to them.

The crowd came to collect the goodies then didn't vote for her husband during election

(1) (Reply)

You Have No Right To Complain Of Hunger Because There’s Land, Rain For Farming, / More 6000 APC Members Dump Party, Defect To PDP In Yobe / APC Attack On PDP Rally In Borno, Last Kick Of A Dying Horse – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.