Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) (25156 Views)

Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates / Edo Guber: Confusion As PDP Produces Two Candidates In Parallel Primaries / Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by Asour: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
igbotormentor:
Jagaban is a master tactician of Nigeria politics, even when he is sleeping, he is strategizing. no shaking.
He sure is.

But not infallible as we've seen in Osun & Oyo a few times.
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asour:

He sure is.

But not infallible as we've seen in Osun & Oyo a few times.
You are right, but Ajimobi factor contributed to that of Oyo state, aregbesola and the internal crises of APC affected Osun, Edo, most of the bigwigs in APC worked against oshiomole
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by remsonik(f): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
What many don't know is that my village people are walking for our brothers in the land going for governorship, senate and house of Rep. We're not walking for tinubu. Omo Akala lawa o!
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by Fcwilly: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Collect your money, oya cash on APC.
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by Asour: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
igbotormentor:
You are right, but Ajimobi factor contributed to that of Oyo state, aregbesola and the internal crises of APC affected Osun, Edo, most of the bigwigs in APC worked against oshiomole

Well that the factor he edges above other politicians most times.

Some big wigs are always loyal to him. And these people aren't poor so it's hardly a money thing.
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by LilVast1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
igbotormentor:
Jagaban is a master tactician of Nigeria politics, even when he is sleeping, he is strategizing. no shaking.

I’m from Ogbomosho and I’m currently in town
People are only supporting Akala’s only don Olamijuwon Akala
And I think he’s the only APC candidate that will win in Ogbomosho, Teslim and others are only making noise

1 Like

Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bobloco:

Tinubu is the only regional candidate in the coming presidential election
Tinubu will win Atiku in the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by kingsworldola: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
APC and lies are 5&6 sha.
Imagine, I dey on the street of Ogbomoso and I no see these fake crowd.
Lie lie people
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by Idaytesj29(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
igbotormentor:
Hehehehehe God bless jagaban of Nigeria, the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria and Peter Obi, minister of Biafra agitation negotiation

grin grin grin

E go remain small make them no kill you today

Kikikiki
grin grin grin
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by LUCASC(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
APC people waiting for Nigerian miracle to happen .
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
igbotormentor:
They never see anything
stomach infrastructure give them four years from now they will be complaining like those who voted Buhari, how market? Hand touch all them grin grin
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:51am On Oct 30, 2022
igbotormentor:
They never see anything

whenever you see people wearing uniform know that somebody rented the crowd!!!!!
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by Bobloco: 4:35am On Oct 30, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Tinubu will win Atiku in the North.

Tinubu cannot win Atiku in the North

Know this and know peace
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2022
LilVast1:

I’m from Ogbomosho and I’m currently in town
People are only supporting Akala’s only don Olamijuwon Akala
And I think he’s the only APC candidate that will win in Ogbomosho, Teslim and others are only making noise
I am also from Ogbomosho, my family house is at court ijeru

1 Like

Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by Ogunleti01: 6:52am On Oct 30, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Walking for the real deal.

Not that over hyped Lamba Of Africa.
The fact that you people left Atiku Abubakar who is considered a formidable force to be wailing and gnashing about Obi's mandate is appalling and so unfortunate
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by Ogunleti01: 6:56am On Oct 30, 2022
Kaysalas:
keep fooling around. I am a Christian and I dey vote Tinubu Shettima Steady! I am not swayed by your sentiments
nah ur headache be dat kwantinu
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by stepone(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2022
Dyke15:
I wan make una take notice of d red Dot on d pic below.
FELLOW PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS, D CHOICE IS URS TO MAKE. AS FOR ME ND MY HOUSEHOLD, WE RE ALL OBIEFIED cool

Does Nigeria looks like a book to you?
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2022
Bobloco:

Tinubu cannot win Atiku in the North

Know this and know peace
We shall see.
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by Augustenite(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2022
Richardonald:
Only in south west they have been walking for emilokan..

Tilumbu want to win with votes from South West
Charity begins at home bro. Make Peter Obi go do rally for Anambra on Monday morning too. Peter Obi no go win anything. Na third position
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Not so, it is where he started to recruite Agberos....

Don't worry, he has promised us he will recruite us in the Army this time,,..no more Agbero...

Agberos are better than Ipob and Bokoharam terrorists. If those bastards from your side saw who recruited them, they won’t be terrorising the entire country with their menace. Think about it and take bitterness from your hurt so it doesn’t damage you.
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by Promising5555: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2022
1 Naira is #800

Suffer no dey tire you.
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2022
hopexter:

Agberos are better than Ipob and Bokoharam terrorists. If those bastards from your side saw who recruited them, they won’t be terrorising the entire country with their menace. Think about it and take bitterness from your hurt so it doesn’t damage you.

When a child does not know where a corpse was buried , he stands to exhume the corpse from the leg....

Your case is void to the ears bro .....go and seek repentance....
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

When a child does not know where a corpse was buried , he stands to exhume the corpse from the leg....

Your case is void to the ears bro .....go and seek repentance....

Ritualist don drop quote. You are the one exhuming corpses of your dead kinsmen killed by Ipob and Fulani herdsmen. Your case is unforgivable, you are the one that should beg for forgiveness and pardon.
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
hopexter:

Ritualist don drop quote. You are the one exhuming corpses of your dead kinsmen killed by Ipob and Fulani herdsmen. Your case is unforgivable, you are the one that should beg for forgiveness and pardon.

I usually run away from people that call people names, because in one way or the other , they relate or are part of what they call one...

Your brother killed his girlfriend in this picture in the company of your brother and one of your brothers and you are calling an innocent man a Ritualist .....

Well, is already part of your occupation, so I won't speak on it again...

Go and seek repentance and Pray for your region..... especially the Muslim Yorubas ....

May you be healed and delivered from your ancestoral curses , Amen...

Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by ILuvMerije(f): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
The second photo though.
Hmmmm.
Do we have that kind of blue sky in Nigeria?.
Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

I usually run away from people that call people names, because in one way or the other , they relate or are part of what they call one...

Your brother killed his girlfriend in this picture in the company of your brother and one of your brothers and you are calling an innocent man a Ritualist .....

Well, is already part of your occupation, so I won't speak on it again...

Go and seek repentance and Pray for your region..... especially the Muslim Yorubas ....

May you be healed and delivered from your ancestoral curses , Amen...

Terrorist talking about curses lol. Seek for repentance from those you killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters / I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan / Ambode Pays VP-Elect, Osinbajo A Congratulatory Visit in Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.