Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Garage Flooring - Any Thoughts? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Garage Flooring - Any Thoughts? (257 Views)

Garage Flooring / Fire Guts Shopping Complex In Tippa Garage, Ilorin (video) / Lagos Taskforce Clampdown On Street Traders At Ikorodu Garage - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Garage Flooring - Any Thoughts? by jackaustin631: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
We are moving into a new build with an integral garage flooring Arizona and while I'm having the floor sealed and painted to cut down on dust etc, we will be keeping various items such as a dryer and chest freezer in there and so would like the flooring to have some extra protection and keep things a bit warmer!

To this end, I've been looking at garage floor tiles and the best I can find at a reasonable cost is these

Can anyone recommend any other solutions?

We won't be keeping a car in the garage (who does these days?) but want something over the concrete flooring!
Re: Garage Flooring - Any Thoughts? by Roysnickz: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
jackaustin631:
We are moving into a new build with an integral garage flooring Arizona and while I'm having the floor sealed and painted to cut down on dust etc, we will be keeping various items such as a dryer and chest freezer in there and so would like the flooring to have some extra protection and keep things a bit warmer!

To this end, I've been looking at garage floor tiles and the best I can find at a reasonable cost is these

Can anyone recommend any other solutions?

We won't be keeping a car in the garage (who does these days?) but want something over the concrete flooring!
decorative stamped concrete/increte floor. We can deliver the job. 234 80349 42861

(1) (Reply)

5D Online Banking Website With Bitcoin Deposit / Monday Millionairing Profits Via Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Method. / 4 Top Secrets You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.