Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira (842 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by Greatdand007(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
What kind of biz can I start with one million naira

Please I need your honest suggestion
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by 3verblazing(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Interested
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by dawnomike(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Greatdand007:

block industry, mini distributorship, frozen foods, Okada hire purchase, bike logistic biz, Agriproduce etc
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by Greatdand007(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
dawnomike:
block industry, mini distributorship, frozen foods, Okada hire purchase, bike logistic biz, Agriproduce etc

Which one do you know about that you can put me thru
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by Sirchiboy: 4:49am On Oct 30, 2022
Greatdand007:

Bro can you send me 5k from the 1m

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2022
Greatdand007:

Somebody dun tell u forex, abeg no put hand for that ting if u don't know jack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by Greatdand007(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
brownemmanuel43:

Somebody dun tell u forex, abeg no put hand for that ting if u don't know jack

Thanks boss I no even line anything online

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Greatdand007:

Thanks boss I no even line anything online
U are welcome bro
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by Akazy: 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Buy some crypto..xrp. Long term
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by HomerTimpson: 4:38am On Apr 27, 2023
Greatdand007:

Which one do you know about that you can put me thru
Buy me a TVs bike and I will deliver well for you sir
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by HomerTimpson: 4:39am On Apr 27, 2023
dawnomike:
pls sir link me up with any okada hire purchase you kknow in Ibadan. Thanks
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by Satanistx: 6:06am On Apr 27, 2023
HomerTimpson:
how much is the bike, how much is made monthly, how much is your salary and how do you get constant offers ?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by MrBroke(m): 6:27am On Apr 27, 2023
A milion naira business grin
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by Greatdand007(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
HomerTimpson:

What is a TVs bike
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by HomerTimpson: 11:40pm On May 08, 2023
Satanistx:
how much is the bike, how much is made monthly, how much is your salary and how do you get constant offers ?
you don’t understand
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by Satanistx: 2:08am On May 09, 2023
HomerTimpson:
you don’t understand
I am asking because you said you want bike. I dey ask you straight questions , instead of Giving me straight answers, u dey say I no understand. You know whether na interview be this?

(1) (Reply)

CBN Introduces Open Banking / Entertainment Business In Lagos State / Short/ Medium Term Stocks For 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.