Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

The 2 month Baby Beaten By Father In Imo State For‘disturbing His Sleep’Is dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The 2 month Baby Beaten By Father In Imo State For‘disturbing His Sleep’Is dead (3782 Views)

DJ Ali Dan-Asabe Remanded For Disturbing Islamic School / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Father In Edo Dies Mysteriously / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2 month Baby Beaten By Father In Imo State For‘disturbing His Sleep’Is dead by Baronthecelebri: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Good for the woman,this is what you get when you marry a demon
Re: The 2 month Baby Beaten By Father In Imo State For‘disturbing His Sleep’Is dead by Aladdin1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Better! the poor soul would find rest.than to live a disadvantaged and painful life as a one handed man.it wouldnt have been easy for the child.
Re: The 2 month Baby Beaten By Father In Imo State For‘disturbing His Sleep’Is dead by Franzinni: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lucky baby.
Re: The 2 month Baby Beaten By Father In Imo State For‘disturbing His Sleep’Is dead by dominique(f): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
your hasty generalization of men is what irritates me.
I guess your father or husband is also included in your initial write up.
Senseless feminist wannabe

The hasty generalization made by your fellow hypocrites when bashing women does not irritate you abi? I'm sure you like and share such posts. They are the ones that taught me how to generalize so get ready to be irritated for a very long time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2 month Baby Beaten By Father In Imo State For‘disturbing His Sleep’Is dead by Ikennablue(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2022
The man should be handed over to the public let's take care of him
Re: The 2 month Baby Beaten By Father In Imo State For‘disturbing His Sleep’Is dead by Ifakiland(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2022
frozen70:

This is not necessary you are a bad judge

Why not condemn the wicked act of the man for killing his son

I will blame the mom....why drop a crying baby with a dad?
Re: The 2 month Baby Beaten By Father In Imo State For‘disturbing His Sleep’Is dead by frozen70(f): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2022
Ifakiland:

I will blame the mom....why drop a crying baby with a dad?

You did not even read the report and if you did then you will come across where she reported that she went to the toilet and left the child with his father

So look for the news report and start following the news

You will read where he use hanger to beat an infant who was disturbing his sleep
Re: The 2 month Baby Beaten By Father In Imo State For‘disturbing His Sleep’Is dead by Ebubu: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
dominique:
Why is this monster's identity being protected? No photo, no tangible information about him. How on earth is he going to get apprehended if the general public knows next to nothing about him? The police should do the needful and release more information about him immediately.

As usual no fear men comments so far and of course, at least one lunatic will blame the mother. If you're not going to say it, I will. You Nairaland men are not only dangerous to yourselves, your partners, your children, your families and the society at large, you are also the worst hypocrites on earth. You people commit at least 90% of the crimes reported daily yet you're quick to shout that women are this and that.

Is it because of women that you have to keep your house secured?

Is it because of women that we're scared to go out at late at night?

Is it because of women that parents are now getting afraid to send their daughters out on errands?

You people keep using fake chats, fake Twitter stories to say all sorts of rubbish about women meanwhile your fellow men are 100% worse. I hope monster you're taming will turn around to destroy you people one day.

instead of letting nairaland turn you into a misandrist, better de-activate undecided

Google what misandrist means. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 People Are Kidnapped In Nnewi Every Day / Pastor Caught In Sex Act With Wife Of A Military Man.....see Photos / 2 Boys Spraying Money To Crowd From Top Of Car Arrested At Home By EFCC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.