Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Adewale Shokoya: Youngest And Vibrant Candidate For Senate, 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adewale Shokoya: Youngest And Vibrant Candidate For Senate, 2023 (312 Views)

Senate 2023: Ned Nwoko Support Group Holds Strategic Meeting (Photos) / Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death / Breaking!!! See Youngest And  Ist APC Governorship Aspirant To Obtain Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adewale Shokoya: Youngest And Vibrant Candidate For Senate, 2023 by Adesite2022(m): 12:36am On Oct 30, 2022
OGUN EAST SENATORIAL DISTRICT ABOUT TO MAKE HISTORY THROUGH ADEWALE SHOKOYA

Adewale Shokoya a young, zealous, and passionate Nigerian who is ready to serve, with a strong commitment to nation-building and a better society for all.

He has gained over ten years of experience within Non-Governmental Organizations, Event Management and Religious circle, which has made him develop strong Project Coordination, Content Development, Branding, built Administrative, and Leadership Skills.

An Alumni of the School of Politics, Policy, and Governance(SPPG). A former legislative intern, through PLAC, at the National Assembly served at Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC). The Nigerian Alliance(TNA) 2023 candidate, running for the office of Senate in the coming 2023 general elections, representing Ogun East Senatorial District under the Social Democratic Party(SDP).

Also serving as the Campaign Director of the SDP Presidential candidate(Prince Adewole Adebayo)within Ogun East, towards the coming 2023 general elections.

Adewale Shokoya was enlisted as one of the 100 most influential young people, in the OH Youth Award 2021.

He said; We will keep wasting resources and energy if we don’t invest in quality education, upholding our culture, building the right institutions, having the right policies in place and having better representation.Haven seen the pain and challenges of my people within Ogun East Senatorial District, I have decided to leave my personal ambitions to answer to the call of my people by giving myself to serve. I am committed to bringing the government closer to my people, bringing the dividends of democracy both to the young, and elderly. I will be a voice of freedom to my people within Ogun East Senatorial District.

I call on all good Citizens of Nigeria,home and abroad, to rally round me as we reclaim our democracy, by giving hope to the voiceles, hopeless, amending the torn fabric of our nation and making the people of Ogun East Senatorial District smile again.

Adewale Shokoya
www.adewaleshokoya.com

1 Like

Re: Adewale Shokoya: Youngest And Vibrant Candidate For Senate, 2023 by Mirra00(f): 12:47am On Oct 30, 2022
Cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Unveils Manifesto, Assures Free WAEC, JAMB Registrations / Photo Essay: Spot The Difference / Firm Writes Atiku Over Non-payment Of $5.9M Used To Process US Visa in 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.