Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops (721 Views)

Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by Biodun556(m): 2:55am On Oct 30, 2022

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by Biodun556(m): 2:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Like for Russia

7 Likes

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by oz4real83(m): 4:35am On Oct 30, 2022
Biodun556:
Like for Russia
all the "likes" you are requesting for, what is the exchange rate of a "like" to the dollar angry

6 Likes

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by Biodun556(m): 6:44am On Oct 30, 2022
oz4real83:
all the "likes" you are requesting for, what is the exchange rate of a "like" to the dollar angry

Russian is the best performing currency in the World

1 Like

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by oz4real83(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2022
Biodun556:

Russian is the best performing currency in the World
is "Russian" a currency? Go how check how much the ruble exchange for a dollar.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by Globetrot: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2022
He is right, the ruble is the best performing currency for the year, it's not about the value

oz4real83:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by Biodun556(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2022
oz4real83:

Exchange rate does not determine how strong an economy is especially for Russia and china

When rubles reach 50 to a dollar, Russia said ruble is too strong Russia have to devalue it to 80 to a dollar. The same goes for China.

If Russia and China currency become equivalent to dollar it will make their export products to be expensive because their economy is export based

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by oz4real83(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2022
Biodun556:

Exchange rate does not determine how strong an economy is especially for Russia and china

When rubles reach 50 to a dollar, Russia said ruble is too strong Russia have to devalue it to 80 to a dollar. The same goes for China.

If Russia and China currency become equivalent to dollar it will make their export products to be expensive because their economy is export based
you are totally getting it wrong, don't place Russia alongside China when discussing economy, China manufactures almost everything unlike Russia. To increase the demand for their goods, they devalued their currency to make it cheaper and at the end of the day increase their gdp. This is why the Chinese economy has become so big. Check every country of the world and you will see a lot of Chinese goods, check your room as u are online and tell me how many Russian goods are in your room right now. Russia make lots of goods, but far below what China is making. Russians have been suffering from effects of bad economy and sanctions for many years even before the war with Ukraine began, it only became worse with the war. Their currency is going down, but not as much as the whole world thought it would have been because of good economy managers, but the fact still remains that the economy is down and the ruble is low.

1 Like

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by Biodun556(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2022
oz4real83:
you are totally getting it wrong, don't place Russia alongside China when discussing economy, China manufactures almost everything unlike Russia. To increase the demand for their goods, they devalued their currency to make it cheaper and at the end of the day increase their gdp. This is why the Chinese economy has become so big. Check every country of the world and you will see a lot of Chinese goods, check your room as u are online and tell me how many Russian goods are in your room right now. Russia make lots of goods, but far below what China is making. Russians have been suffering from effects of bad economy and sanctions for many years even before the war with Ukraine began, it only became worse with the war. Their currency is going down, but not as much as the whole world thought it would have been because of good economy managers, but the fact still remains that the economy is down and the ruble is low.

China manufactures everything, Russia has every resources you can think of in the whole World. They share samething in common

This is why sanctions are not affecting Russia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by oz4real83(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2022
Biodun556:

China manufacturers everything, Russia has every resources you can think of in the whole World. They share samething in common

This is why sanctions are not affecting Russia
Nigeria has oil but why are we still lacking energy\power? Nigeria has a lot of fertile land but why are large number of Nigerians still hungry? You may be rich in natural resources and still be the poorest just like Nigeria and Congo DRC. Russia is one of the richest countries in terms of natural resources but many Russians still live in poverty. Russia has a large extractive industry but relatively low manufacturing industry and it is the latter that makes a country like China, America, Germany, Canada, Japan and south Korea so rich. Effects of sanctions can come in two ways, either short term or long term. In the short term, sanctions don't seem to be affecting Russia , we don't know about the long term for now until next year.

1 Like

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by Biodun556(m): 10:30am On Oct 30, 2022
oz4real83:
Nigeria has oil but why are we still lacking energy\power? Nigeria has a lot of fertile land but why are large number of Nigerians still hungry? You may be rich in natural resources and still be the poorest just like Nigeria and Congo DRC. Russia is one of the richest countries in terms of natural resources but many Russians still live in poverty. Effects of sanctions can come in two ways, either short term or long term. In the short term, sanctions don't seem to be affecting them, we don't know about the long term for now until next year.

grin

You can't use Nigeria to judge Russia

Russians are never in poverty.

Russia economy is not based on oil and gas.

Russian is the major source of Europe raw materials, infact Europe depends on Russia to survive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by oz4real83(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2022
Biodun556:

grin

Russian is the major source of Europe raw materials, infact Europe depends on Russia to survive.
it will be difficult to educate you especially when you have made up your mind about Russia despite the fact that I have given you important facts to back up my opinion. I expected you to meditate and try to confirm all I have said but you are doing otherwise. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by Biodun556(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2022
oz4real83:
it will be difficult to educate you especially when you have made up your mind about Russia despite the fact that I have given you important facts to back up my opinion. I expected you to meditate and try to confirm all I have said but you are doing otherwise. Have a nice day.

I should educate you either. I beg rest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by oz4real83(m): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2022
Biodun556:

I should educate you either. I beg rest!
I want to learn, but not learn nonsense. Educate me with facts as I'm doing to you now and I will gladly accept it. Don't make bogus statements, don't turn nairaland to an "agbero-gathering", we are all here to educate ourselves.
Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by Biodun556(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2022
oz4real83:
I want to learn, but not learn nonsense. Educate me with facts as I'm doing to you now and I will gladly accept it. Don't make bogus statements, don't turn nairaland to an "agbero-gathering", we are all here to educate ourselves.

If you are truly exposed you will never categorized Russia as a poor country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by seunny4lif(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2022
You compared Russia which is top 5 world producer of wheat, Oil, Gas, LNG, fertilisers, wools etc with Nigeria?
Russians are not new to sanctions.
Russians are enjoying cheap transportation, heating and wheat at home due to having their own government taking care of their citizens before others, something Nigeria government can’t do.
Since Russia banned imports of foods from USA, EU and Canada including Turkey after Turkey shoot down Russia jets, Russia as went up to one of the biggest exporters of foods within 6 years, one of the biggest achievements of Putin lead government because before that, Russia was one of the biggest importers of foods.

When Russia government announced the ban of foods in 2014, EU and USA officials made laughed and made mockery of Russia government because Russia then depends on EU foods, then later many EU foods went to Belarus and rebranded as Belarus products then Russia banned all foods from Belarus because Russia knew what Belarus can produce.

Right now in Russia, farming is one of the biggest opportunities, as Russia government will give you millions of rubles, and everything if you want to go into farming.
Many Netherlands, German, Greek, Turkey and Austria companies went to Russia because of that.

As of last week, Holland announced around 100 Netherlands companies were being waived from EU sanctions, many of them are into farming just like Austria and German governments waived over 3K companies from EU sanctions on Russia.

Right now, the Chinese are buying lands in far east Russia due to farmer.
Our problem in Nigeria is Food and oil, we have oil but we don’t have refineries.

Cheap oil, gas, woods and fertilisers made countries grow, when those are become expensive then you have a problem, which is what is going on in Nigeria.
EU is facing same problem now.
Norway have oil and gas but it’s too expensive for EU compare to Russia, not even Saudi can compete with Russia cheap oil and gas.
Norway state owned also stated that due to shorted of Russia gas, gas price in EU will keep increasing for the next few years. I’m
oz4real83:
Nigeria has oil but why are we still lacking energy\power? Nigeria has a lot of fertile land but why are large number of Nigerians still hungry? You may be rich in natural resources and still be the poorest just like Nigeria and Congo DRC. Russia is one of the richest countries in terms of natural resources but many Russians still live in poverty. Russia has a large extractive industry but relatively low manufacturing industry and it is the latter that makes a country like China, America, Germany, Canada, Japan and south Korea so rich. Effects of sanctions can come in two ways, either short term or long term. In the short term, sanctions don't seem to be affecting Russia , we don't know about the long term for now until next year.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by seunny4lif(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2022
Hmm
Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by fortunez1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Biodun556:

grin

Russian is the major source of Europe raw
materials, infact Europe depends on Russia to survive.
Oga slow down , poverty dey Russia wetin no good , because they don't practice democracy hence wealth dey look face there.
Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by seunny4lif(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
Well, no country without poverty but each country have it own type of poverty.

Even Libyans during time, still have some people in Poverty but those people are like middle class of Nigerians oooh, because you are poor in Libya if you are living in government owned houses even though those people have at least 2 cars not used ones oooh, I mean brand new cars.

Poverty get level, Nigeria poverty is different from
Senegal or USA or Canada.
Poor people in USA can’t afford college, Healthcare while poor in Russia get those free of charge.
Biodun556:

grin

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by seunny4lif(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
fortunez1:

Oga slow down , poverty dey Russia wetin no good , because they don't practice democracy hence wealth dey look face there.
So, what is Russia now practicing? You mean because Russia is not practicing like USA, wealth is not circulating right? Yet USA have millions of homeless people on street, no free healthcare, no free education, with all the trillions, USA claimed they have.
Do you know how Russians vote in people in the parliaments? You think Putin appointed many of the governors in Russia?

UK is practicing democracy right? When they have King and PMs without citizens coming out to vote for them since over 4 years now.

Merkel was in power for over 12 years before stepping down not losing elections.
Netherlands PM has been in power for how many years now?

Research

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by Biodun556(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
fortunez1:

So it's democracy that makes countries to be rich grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by Globetrot: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Please if you have not been in russia, shut the Bleep up, don't swallow everything you see on the media, poverty is everywhere in the world, but don't even try to make it look like russia is your average country, even their enemies wonder how they keep their economy running amidst all the sanctions and embargoes.
Russia is a mega exporter of food and energy and the economy is diversified.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by seunny4lif(m): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
Biodun556:

So it's democracy that makes countries to be rich grin
I’m shocked oooh
Nigeria is democratic country according the guy but its one of the poorest countries in the world and same as many EU countries but German and France money made them looked rich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by HigherEd: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
As cannon fodder. Ukraine would use them to do target practice.

1 Like

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by seunny4lif(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
oz4real83:
Please check, dollar to Krone, yet Denmark, Norway are far richer than Many Euros zone countries.
I bet you don’t know that Naira is greater than SK won, yet SK economy is one of the biggest in the world, while Nigeria is dead economically.
Kuwait dinar exchange rate is bigger than dollar, yet USA economy big pass Kuwait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Finished Call Up Deploys 82000 Troops by Karnice600: 1:19am On Oct 31, 2022
Biodun556:

grin

Stop talking stupidly, friend. Why always let your emotions get the better of you?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

US Second Largest Bank Collapse || Silicon Valley Bank Goes Bankrupt. / Russia To Deploy Tactical Nukes In Belarus.... / Uganda President Hits Back At President Biden Over Ban Of LGBTQ Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.