Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } (66490 Views)

Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) / Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) / 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } by EmekaA125(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
MrNice04:
hope izodinmma is better than ikpeazu of abia and ugwuanj of Enugu state but Igbo's don't criticize them I've come to realize that you Igbo's are emotional and not to be taken serious in the scheme of things
PO was gov of Anambra for 8yrs yet anambraians are refugees in Lagos state.
I’m just wondering how he will do the wonders as president that he couldn’t do as governor
Must you always talk out of context?
Re: Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } by Basic123: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
sleek214:
Him crowd go many pass Obi crowd for Kano. Kwankwaso will have the highest number of people in his campaign rally in Kano but Atiku will have the highest number of votes in Kano. Feelers from Kano said the people love Kwankwaso but will vote Atiku because they don't want to waste their votes. They know Kwankwaso can't win the General Election
Atiku can not win Kano!

OBI people will just me making analysis with emotions.
Na so you analyzed in 2019 that Atiku will win kano.

Kano vote swing between APC and NNPP,PDP will come close 3rd
Re: Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } by Cj4charles(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

How can that be juju ? Buhari did not attend seminars or grant interviews but was declared winner while those who took the troubles lost. What say yee ?
The criminal Pandora and importer of fake products got no chance but will only labour in vain.
your buhari that did not attend seminars or grant interviews but declared winner how have your life been ever since then from bad to worst and you are still clamoring for the pro max people like you are the reason this country have refuse to move forward.... I ask again, no be juju be that
Re: Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } by AfonjaPriest: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Chinjo2:
Comedian of the year
Please cut the guy some slack. At least he better pass that slowpoke that keeps saying, 'it's my turn'.
Re: Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } by AfonjaPriest: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Nwa Osu Obidient for OBItuary.
Is it how you respond out of your foolishness like it's your default for stupidity? Anyway, your Obituary is on its way; prepare to receive it.
Re: Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } by TheRareGem1(f): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Small Yansh dey shake o
Re: Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } by Poleski: 12:15am On Oct 31, 2022
MrNice04:
hope izodinmma is better than ikpeazu of abia and ugwuanj of Enugu state but Igbo's don't criticize them I've come to realize that you Igbo's are emotional and not to be taken serious in the scheme of things
PO was gov of Anambra for 8yrs yet anambraians are refugees in Lagos state.
I’m just wondering how he will do the wonders as president that he couldn’t do as governor

If you think Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi aren't criticized, then you've got no clue what you're talking about. All you do is spew nonsense!

Igbos criticize their governors more than you people! For instance, I'm Abian and most Abians hate Ikpeazu for being the worst governor in the country. He's a total failure.

If Lagos had not been designated as the capital, it would have been similar to the other Yoruba states. Yoruɓas didn't build Lagos; non-indigenous people mostly did.

You're the people who are refugees in your own lands. Fulani herdsmen have almost rendered you all homeless.

Go and read about Obi's record as governor of Anambra before posting moronic stuff. If you can't read, get someone who can.
Re: Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } by dododawa1: 12:16am On Oct 31, 2022
One thing that is certain, no Yoruba men and women opposed this ticket. They support this ticket. I want to tell you that I will bring the TROPHY home. It is not just a Yoruba thing. It is a Nigeria project, JAGANBA.
Re: Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } by HRMK: 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
A JOKER FROM A MUSHROOM PARTY!A MAN THAT CANT EVEN WIN HIS WARD CONTESTING FOR PRESIDENCY!HE HAD JUST 30K VOTES IN 2019 BUT MUCH LESS THIS TIME AROUND!!
Re: Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } by bizzibodi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sowore still dey this race?let him join force with Peter Obi.
Re: Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } by Mrkindness: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
sleek214:
Him crowd go many pass Obi crowd for Kano. Kwankwaso will have the highest number of people in his campaign rally in Kano but Atiku will have the highest number of votes in Kano. Feelers from Kano said the people love Kwankwaso but will vote Atiku because they don't want to waste their votes. They know Kwankwaso can't win the General Election
VOTE WISELY
Re: Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Amaggedon:
Your Obituary . We are happy to announce the obituary of a useless idiot Blakklukluxklan

Nwa Osu.
Re: Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } by eraglory: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
This one wan collet beating for north
hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Governor Zulum Surprises Obiageri Mazi, Igbo Woman Teaching In Borno For 31Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.