Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Musings On The State Of The Nation! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Musings On The State Of The Nation! (242 Views)

Obasanjo - Yoruba Obas Saga: Femi Fani-kayode Musings On Twitter / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation / Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Musings On The State Of The Nation! by BABANGBALI: 5:30am On Oct 30, 2022
Got this from an elder Femi Aribaloye. It's food for thought.

There is very strong likelihood that there won't be any elections next year. I sense a very big conspiracy in the air. The only One that can save this nation now and prevent a repeat of the Afghanistan story is God and only prayer can get Him to do it. If the intelligence that the USA gathered is just mere sporadic terror attacks, I don't think they will pull out the diplomats. These diplomats have been there since the terror attacks started. The intelligence they gathered is something very heavy and since yesterday, October 27th, they started evacuating them, I have been greatly disturbed in my spirit.

There is almost a certainty of handing over this nation to Insurgents under the guise of a terror attack, on or before the new year. They are everywhere, including the armed forces. The redesigning of the naira I sense in my spirit is still part of the game plan. Take away every money from our hands, and keep them in the bank vault so that when they finally do take over, they will also control the money. Whoever they want to give and whatever amount they decide is what you get. In addition, the naira is likely going to be redesigned to meet the OIC standard for an Islamic nation.

Can the Church please wake up and cry out to God for mercy? Only He can defeat this well-calculated and designed scheme. He alone can turn the counsel to foolishness.

Grace upon grace!
Team Treasure
Re: My Musings On The State Of The Nation! by general111(m): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2022
Hmmm...
We keep praying for nigeria
Re: My Musings On The State Of The Nation! by jamace(m): 6:05am On Oct 30, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Got this from an elder Femi Aribaloye. It's food for thought.

There is very strong likelihood that there won't be any elections next year. I sense a very big conspiracy in the air. The only One that can save this nation now and prevent a repeat of the Afghanistan story is God and only prayer can get Him to do it. If the intelligence that the USA gathered is just mere sporadic terror attacks, I don't think they will pull out the diplomats. These diplomats have been there since the terror attacks started. The intelligence they gathered is something very heavy and since yesterday, October 27th, they started evacuating them, I have been greatly disturbed in my spirit.

There is almost a certainty of handing over this nation to Insurgents under the guise of a terror attack, on or before the new year. They are everywhere, including the armed forces. The redesigning of the naira I sense in my spirit is still part of the game plan. Take away every money from our hands, and keep them in the bank vault so that when they finally do take over, they will also control the money. Whoever they want to give and whatever amount they decide is what you get. In addition, the naira is likely going to be redesigned to meet the OIC standard for an Islamic nation.

Can the Church please wake up and cry out to God for mercy? Only He can defeat this well-calculated and designed scheme. He alone can turn the counsel to foolishness.

Grace upon grace!
Team Treasure
Prayer without work is a futile exercise.

Just Act. Just do it!

Re: My Musings On The State Of The Nation! by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 30, 2022
There will be elections next year.

This is what they say before every election...there will be violence, etc, etc. Before 2015 election, we were told it would mean the end of Nigeria...yet here we are. 2019, some people were saying that if Buhari wins, Nigeria will break up...here we are.

There will be elections next year. I know Nigerians.
Re: My Musings On The State Of The Nation! by Opinedecandid(m): 6:10am On Oct 30, 2022
This panic alert is so dump.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Ex-afenifere Leader Fasoranti Prays For Tinubu / While Obi Is Campaigning, Tinubu Is Seeking Endorsements / Nigeria’s Ex-aviation Minister, Mbazulike Amaechi, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.