Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Is This A Problem? See Inside - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is This A Problem? See Inside (2218 Views)

Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by Munzy14(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

I just love everything about food. cheesy
Thank you.

It's just that some people don't like chunky or roughly blended tomatoes in their food, but it's the best.
Do you put in all your ingredients at once? cheesy

Yes.
I see cheesy

Me I prefer that chopped o..But will still download if blended grin

When hunger don chop me, I will put all as long as na fresh tomato and bring to boil for long.

Boil rice and enjoy.

Soup is what gives me tough time..Those wait and add moments and can be annoying mgbe aguru ji nwoke.
Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by mariahAngel(f): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
Munzy14:

I see cheesy

Me I prefer that chopped o..But will still download if blended grin

When hunger don chop me, I will put all as long as na fresh tomato and bring to boil for long.

Boil rice and enjoy.

Soup is what gives me tough time..Those wait and add moments and can be annoying mgbe aguru ji nwoke.

Hehehehehe

OK. But at least, always fry your onions first.
The sweetness of the stew depends on it.
Onions is the foundation of delicious flavour.
Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by Munzy14(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hehehehehe

OK. But at least, always fry your onions first.
The sweetness of the stew depends on it.
Onions is the foundation of delicious flavour.
Oooh cheesy

Onion with seasoning right?
Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hi.
How are you?
Have you had something to eat today?
cheesy I'm planning one tin of moi-moi this evening. Just water and hot drinks as usual since on Saturday.

Thanks for checking up on me. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nemesis0147:
The same here
I can go 2 days without eating food
I go just dy chop fruits but I don’t like it sha
If anyone can recommend a supplement,I will
Love it.
It's so crazy man. That experience when you just see food but can't eat. Someone told me appetizer helps. Those drugs
Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by mariahAngel(f): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
cheesy I'm planning one tin of moi-moi this evening. Just water and hot drinks as usual since on Saturday.

Thanks for checking up on me. I really appreciate

Well done.
I'm proud of you. cheesy
Just consider me your nutritionist for now.

You're welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by mariahAngel(f): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Munzy14:

Oooh cheesy

Onion with seasoning right?

My mum's tip? OK. cheesy
Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by Munzy14(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

My mum's tip? OK. cheesy
Yea..I tried it, and it came out nice..with knorr cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Yes there is a problem and it’s alcohol. The bigger danger is that you denying your body cells the rightly needed nutrients for efficient growth and functions
Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by udomonday: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Seriously I don't like or fancy food. I lack appetite. I only eat to survive when I feel weak, sometimes I go 2days without eating anything.
Most times ladies living around me know I don't have cooking stuff and they hardly see me buy food home, Some give me food but I end up hiding to give the dog in our compound. The dog usually comes to my window expecting food. One day even one of the ladies caught me giving the food she gave me to the dog...She hates me for that till today even as I've apologized

Any idea what's wrong with me? But I drink alot of liquid...mostly alcohol and water

@Mynd44
remove alcohol completely from your diet,take more of fruits and natural juice,you will gradually get back your appetite and start eating normally.dont take any drugs not even multivitamins they go against your natural physiological balance.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
udomonday:
remove alcohol completely from your diet,take more of fruits and natural juice,you will gradually get back your appetite and start eating normally.dont take any drugs not even multivitamins they go against your natural physiological balance.
wow

This sounds like a solution

What of appetizer? Like those drugs to get appetite... because me walahi I will not eat until I become so weak then I try to taste a lil food then the rest to d dogs around
Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by mariahAngel(f): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
wow

What of appetizer? Like those drugs to get appetite... because me walahi I will not eat until I become so weak then I try to taste a lil food then the rest to d dogs around

If you don't mind me asking; can you go a week without alcohol?

udomonday:

Doing that constantly might increase his blood sugar level. That is, if it's not high already.
Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

If you don't mind me asking; can you go a week without alcohol?

Doing that constantly might increase his blood sugar level. That is, if it's not high already.
so I should try a week without alcohol? I can do that

What next?!
Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by udomonday: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
wow

appetisers cannot bring a lasting solution to your problem, unless you have vitamin deficiencies,or you have a desease you are battling with,you really don't need drugs to function well,the human body naturally demands for food or nutrition whenever It feels the need,all you have to do is eat when your body calls for food, alcohol.drugs, appetisers inclusive all tend to distort your body's natural balance,they might provide.an immediate relief but tend to worsen the problem in the long run.so the best way to get back your healthy appetite is to go natural,replace your beer with water,take fruits like orange,pawpaw and others, exercise more,and eat when your stomach calls for it.and also engage in intermittent fasting it helps your body to reboot and perform optimally.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2022
udomonday:
appetisers cannot bring a lasting solution to your problem, unless you have vitamin deficiencies,or you have a desease you are battling with,you really don't need drugs to function well,the human body naturally demands for food or nutrition whenever It feels the need,all you have to do is eat when your body calls for food, alcohol.drugs, appetisers inclusive all tend to distort your body's natural balance,they might provide.an immediate relief but tend to worsen the problem in the long run.so the best way to get back your healthy appetite is to go natural,replace your beer with water,take fruits like orange,pawpaw and others, exercise more,and eat when your stomach calls for it.and also engage in intermittent fasting it helps your body to reboot and perform optimally.
Thanks alot sir cheesy this really sound like a solution
Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by harmargedon: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
To be totally sincere. I don't know why and funny enough I don't have ulcer. I can see food all over me but I just don't care. I prefer dashing it out to someone closeby or codedly feed it to dog around. Because if that food is left with me. I will just taste it with few spoons and the rest I'm not interested in it again. I grew up eating I think breakfast light bread and tea then dinner.

I'm thinking the alcohol I take i blocking my stomach
beer or gin?
Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:06am On Nov 28, 2022
harmargedon:
beer or gin?
dry gin
Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by harmargedon: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
dry gin
then it should make you hungry and not the reverse. Then I'll advice you to pause on the gin and take more of multivitamins.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Problem? See Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2022
harmargedon:
then it should make you hungry and not the reverse. Then I'll advice you to pause on the gin and take more of multivitamins.
thanks alot for this advise

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Chilled Zobo Fruit Punch / Many Nigerians Are Sick Because Of The Calories In Eba, Fufu, Amala, Poundo / Recipes: How To Prepare A Super Delicious Nigerian Sharwarma (with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.