Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,285 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Why The Bible Said You Shouldn't Give Your Strength To Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Bible Said You Shouldn't Give Your Strength To Women (231 Views)

See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband / Valentine's Day ! Hear What Bible Said Women Should Eat On The 14th Of February / Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Bible Said You Shouldn't Give Your Strength To Women by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2022
Proverbs 31:3 Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

Now there is a virtuous woman and there are women.

When you hear women, it's a general word for satanic agents, slay Queens and daughter of Eve.

Genesis 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

She destroyed the first work of God, remember Adam was and is a king, she perpetually destroy Adam's destiny, why? Because of very wrong ambitious adventures which were hallow, every way wrong and decieve momentum.

Samson and Delilah.

The story revolves around Delilah, a beautiful courtesan, who seduces Samson, a soldier chosen by God to destroy Philistines, in order to haul out the secret of his strength and destroy him.

Another king fallen by the antics of the word "don't give your strength to women"

Read the full story yourself

Judges 16:1 Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her.

16:4 And it came to pass afterward, that he loved a woman in the valley of Sorek, whose name was Delilah.

16:5 And the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and said unto her, Entice him, and see wherein his great strength lieth, and by what means we may prevail against him, that we may bind him to afflict him: and we will give thee every one of us eleven hundred pieces of silver.

16:6 And Delilah said to Samson, Tell me, I pray thee, wherein thy great strength lieth, and wherewith thou mightest be bound to afflict thee.

16:8 Then the lords of the Philistines brought up to her seven green withs which had not been dried, and she bound him with them.

16:9 Now there were men lying in wait, abiding with her in the chamber. And she said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he brake the withs, as a thread of tow is broken when it toucheth the fire. So his strength was not known.

16:10 And Delilah said unto Samson, Behold, thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: now tell me, I pray thee, wherewith thou mightest be bound.

16:11 And he said unto her, If they bind me fast with new ropes that never were occupied, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.

16:12 Delilah therefore took new ropes, and bound him therewith, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And there were liers in wait abiding in the chamber. And he brake them from off his arms like a thread.

16:13 And Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web.

16:14 And she fastened it with the pin, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awaked out of his sleep, and went away with the pin of the beam, and with the web.

16:15 And she said unto him, How canst thou say, I love thee, when thine heart is not with me? thou hast mocked me these three times, and hast not told me wherein thy great strength lieth.

16:16 And it came to pass, when she pressed him daily with her words, and urged him, so that his soul was vexed unto death;

16:17 That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother's womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man.

16:18 And when Delilah saw that he had told her all his heart, she sent and called for the lords of the Philistines, saying, Come up this once, for he hath shewed me all his heart. Then the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and brought money in their hand.

16:19 And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.

16:20 And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him.

16:21 But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house.

I advise you today, don't fall for the daughter of Eve.
Re: Why The Bible Said You Shouldn't Give Your Strength To Women by hopefulLandlord: 8:29am On Oct 30, 2022
wow! interesting
Re: Why The Bible Said You Shouldn't Give Your Strength To Women by justicechichex: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2022
Did you know that GOD created humans as free moral agents. Meaning that, we've been given the opportunity to make our own choices and decisions.

Adam you stated above also had freewill and he chose to misuse it.. There were men and women who also treaded the right path as well. Don't come here and start saying what you don't know please.

1 Like

Re: Why The Bible Said You Shouldn't Give Your Strength To Women by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2022
I tell you

(1) (Reply)

Dino In RCCG, Praying For Nigeria, Video / How To Work And Be Blessed / Selling Snacks And Church Materials, While Service Is Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.