Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) (46834 Views)

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo / Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2022
Up next: Nigeria Universities solidarity Rally for Peter Obi.

Peter Obi dey carry others dey go where Dem no know grin

367 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2022
Urchins and Mikanites to start crying in 1...2....

Modified: Your Asiwaju and Bumshort man are cuming no where. Even if a lubricant is given to them.

445 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2022
This guy wants to really milk the youths angle, smart tho , lol if Nigeria was a remotely sensible country, he would have stood a chance.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December tongue

Atiku is coming

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2022
Mirra00:
Fake news and only lies

Who is this clown?

I can feel the pain grin

363 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 9:28am On Oct 30, 2022
Thinkam:
This guy wants to really milk the youths angle, lol if Nigeria was a remotely sensible country, he would have stood a chance.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

Na so una talk say en no get Structure. He's naive in Politics.

But una don copy all en style finish. Clowns and sore losers

429 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2022
LABOUR PARTY....... papa,mama,pikin and all Nigerians..... IN OBIDATTI WE TRUST!

392 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by StrongandMighty: 9:34am On Oct 30, 2022
Obi single handedly changing the game of politicking in Nigeria with his innovative ideas...

Watch out as urchins copy this move, they are only good at stealing other people ideas, they even stole their manifesto

394 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by StrongandMighty: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2022
Thinkam:
This guy wants to really milk the youths angle, lol if Nigeria was a remotely sensible country, he would have stood a chance.

Atiku is coming
You can support your Atiku without being a hater of something good like urchins are known for...

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2022
grin
This dude lacks any sense of politics grin
Shey na student wey no go get time collect PVC that even if they are registered or student that their mind is full of fraudulent activity that want to register 2 times and inec av since deleted them grin

14 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Moh247: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2022
cool

Out of the newly registered voters 40% are youths, this totals 2.8 million new youths are expected to have new PVC, (APC, PDP , AAC, NNP youths)

Leading the states that collected new PVC are Borno, Osun, Lagos , Ebonyi, Imo, Kano

Total number of Registered voters 98 million

2019 total vote casted 28.6 million votes

APC 15 million votes

PDP 11 million votes

I'll say it again and again, Obi won't come 3rd, he is coming 4th behind Kwankwaso

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
grin
Shey na student wey no go get time collect PVC that even if they are registered or student that their mind is full of fraudulent activity that want to register 2 times and inec av since deleted them grin

They don't have to vote actually. Most universities are situated in the rural or remote areas. The idea is to enlighten the indigenes.

Whether on campus or not, their influence will be felt. The idea is extremely strategic, the best thing I have seen in a while.

240 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by slivertongue: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2022
This is a good idea but I think the present govt may come hard on universities and the universities may come hard on SUG's.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Obi plan is simple ..get the traditional voters in South south and south east locked down

Get the enlightened voters across the whole south west and north

Then milk those 60 million voters that have never voted before ...if he can get 15% of these that's 9 million ...20% is 12 million ...this is where obi hopes to get his block vote from

Reason for his campaign style

202 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by StrongandMighty: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
grin
I know you wish it was agbado that brought up this innovative idea of visiting the campuses...

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2022
Acidosis:

They don't have to vote actually. Most universities are situated in the rural areas. The idea is to enlighten the indigenes.

Whether on campus or not, this idea is extremely strategic. The best thing I have seen in a while.
Really grin grin
Sense go enter ur head by 2023
U will explain to me which university is situated in ur village grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2022
StrongandMighty:

I know you wish it was agbado that brought up this innovative idea of visiting the campuses...
This is not innovation
This is just a scheme to scam unsuspecting student of the little allowance they received from home
How does this add to the voting power except adding to more noise and braggado grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by BATified2023: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Urchins and Mikanites to start crying in 1...2....
hope it’s not d same obi that increased ANSU tuition fee by 200% n told people education isn’t meant for d poor?

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Really grin grin
Sense go enter ur head by 2023
U will explain to me which university is situated in ur village grin

Sense has already entered my head since 1999. Would I be surprised if Obi losses the election? No, I won't.

Jonathan lost to a certified failure of an ex military general without certificate and formal education.

I would not be surprised to see Obi lose again to a 70-something year old criminal who speaks incoherently due to old age-related cormobities and extreme cluelessness.

As far as the Nigerian election is concerned, nothing will be surprising.

My role no pass to dey enlighten and reveal evident fault lines so that I can have a very good laugh when realities begin to set in. cheesy

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Gossipninja: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
grin

How then do you guys even intend to win this election?

All of a sudden, students don't have PVC? Where una wan really get votes abeg.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by onez: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2022
Thank you Obi

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Gossipninja: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2022
BATified2023:
hope it’s not d same obi that increased ANSU tuition fee by 200% n told people education isn’t meant for d poor?

Edo state students already pressing your wrinkled neck. You go cry tire. So tey tears will refuse to come out. Junior Urchin

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by StrongandMighty: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

This is not innovation
This is just a scheme to scam unsuspecting student of the little allowance they received from home
How does this add to the voting power except adding to more noise and braggado grin

Urchins are really good at stealing people's innovative ideas.. First they'll criticise and then copy it, so continue wailing over something you'll later steal na una modus operandi

Anything urchins criticise just know its really something good and they'll definitely copy it

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Jflex07(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Out of the newly registered voters 40% are youths, this totals 2.8 million new youths are expected to have new PVC, (APC, PDP , AAC, NNP youths)

Leading the states that collected new PVC are Borno, Osun, Lagos , Ebonyi, Imo, Kano

Total number of Registered voters 98 million

2019 total vote casted 28.6 million votes

APC 15 million votes

PDP 11 million votes

I'll say it again and again, Obi won't come 3rd, he is coming 4th behind Kwankwaso

We hear,next!

30 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2022
Gossipninja:

How then do you guys even intend to win this election?

All of a sudden, students don't have PVC? Where una wan really get votes abeg.
Grassroots vote grin
Except the political space in varsities can u tell me (that even if u go to school) when u were in school how many students did u hear av
My school as big as that I av never come across a single student who as showed me his or her PVC except us that is involved in school politics

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Jflex07(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

This is not innovation
well if na Tinubu do am ,e for make brain..No matter what obi does, you guys will find fault,

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Gossipninja: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Urchins are really good at stealing people's innovative ideas.. First they'll criticise and then copy..

Anything urchins criticise just know its really something good and they'll definitely copy it

You know them Wella.

1. First they criticized Obi 1 million March
2. The abroad tour. But their principal no fit try that risk grin
3. The flood victims visit.

Watch them copy this style

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AlafinofEnugu(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2022
Acidosis:

Sense has already entered my head since 1999. Would I be surprised if Obi losses the election? No, I won't.

Jonathan lost to a certified failure of an ex military general without certificate and formal education.

I would not be surprised to see Obi lose again to a 70-something year old criminal who speaks incoherently due to old age-related cormobities and extreme cluelessness.

As far as the Nigerian election is concerned, nothing will be surprising.

My role no pass to dey enlighten and reveal evident fault lines so that I can have a very good laugh when realities begin to set in. cheesy
Swear on ur life obi didn't fail in Anambra grin
Anambra is now eldorado
Of all the south east state Anambra seem more viable but obi failed to utilize
Anambra should by now be the Lagos of south east
U cannot bring ur failure for the whole country to accept grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Gossipninja: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Grassroots vote grin
Except the political space in varsities can u tell me (that even if u go to school) when u were in school how many students did u hear av
My school as big as that I av never come across a single student who as showed me his or her PVC except us that is involved in school politics

Grassroots vote indeed. Redesigned from vote buying.

You have started crying too early.

When results start coming the so called grassroots no run oo. Urchin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Afamed: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2022
Nassarawa rally don humble the Sleeping Pandora fraud

144 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AlafinofEnugu(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2022
Gossipninja:

Grassroots vote indeed. Redesigned from vote buying.

You have started crying too early.

When results start coming the so called grassroots no run oo. Urchin
U are more prone to tears shedding post 2023 grin
Nasarawa outing was a failure grin grin
Let ur subconscious judge you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by successmatters(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2022
Peter Obi on the driving seat grin

39 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate / Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) / Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.