Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" (38842 Views)

Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan / APC Member Endorses Peter Obi, Calls Him A Prudent Man / APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by franudi: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bring out the full speech. How can a sensible man be saying any bad thing against Mr. Peter Obi? It is you that have the problem.
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Arda1000(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Omeizadean:

U little tinny Winny illiterate urchin!
A country can either be a group states governed as one or a small remote village.

Either way Nassarawa is not one.
Obi and his obits fucck up again
lol it’s like too much consumption of Agbadoo has altered your brain, I choose to reply you because of all the urchins that mentioned me you at least has small sense.
Nasarawa is a country my dear urchin, it might not fit the widespread understanding of a country today but so far as English language is concerned its a right English.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Bennycollins: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Afamed:
Obi is never in the race. He will soon step down for Atiku.

Both of them will be humbled by Feb
Think before you say something. Oh you just want to 'catch cruise'.
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Arda1000(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
hopexter:

Stop mocking obi, it was a sleep of tongue embarassed
i guess u don’t know it’s a proper English?
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Arda1000(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
maasoap:

This is the only reason I fear Zombiedients, they're the true definition of zombies. Peter is never wrong and nothing is ever wrong with him in the eyes of Zombiedients
go return the money they paid for ur school fees..
Lol grin.
Ur papa sef for use that money go use drink palm wine and isi ewu
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Viraltrends123: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
shantti:

He was referring to the land mass of nassarawa when he called it a country.

Can u pls tell me any country that banana island is bigger than, am just curious
Only a fool and an ignorant will call a place a country became of big land mass.

You are just trying to justify rubbish, had it been Tinubu said this, you would have been wailing and saying otherwise.

Banana island is by far bigger than Vatican city(a country), some LG are bigger than banana island even in Lagos, check your definition of country before defending rubbish.

We shouldn't be for supporting politicians like mumus and zombies
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by kioski: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
oikirodah:

Copyright protected.

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/?p=90572&preview=true
It is clear now that most of you paid urchins are grossly uneducated. Before you start exhibiting your ignorance publicly, go and check the meaning of country. I'm sure it's because of people like you that Nigerians are sometimes seen as being backward. Because everybody can talk, you think you have a place in the league of opinionated people. Smh.
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by shantti(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Only a fool and an ignorant will call a place a country became of big land mass.

You are just trying to justify rubbish, had it been Tinubu said this, you would have been wailing and saying otherwise.

Banana island is by far bigger than Vatican city(a country), some LG are bigger than banana island even in Lagos, check your definition of country before defending rubbish.

We shouldn't be for supporting politicians like mumus and zombies

U r more foolish for not being intelligent enough to decipher that he was being figurative. Yes and yes, he is very correct. Nassarawa is a country of its own. U can figuratively refer to Lagos as a country due to its IGR, u can equally refer to it's as a country due to its population. U r very stupid for exposing your foolishness. Nobody can support tinubu without looking daft, tufiakwa!!!!

Urchin. U told u that banana island is bigger than Vatican city. U urchin r illitrates I swear!!!!!

Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by ADO2004: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
People like you is the reason Nigeria is going backwards. This man said the size of Nasarawa state is more than isreal as a country, Nasarawa state should be a production state.
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Johel(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
BATified2023:
The best way to embarrass obi is to give him microphone

The mugu will embarrass himself woefully

Ipob miscreants have given me over 40 mentions but I no even get their time

What about your agbado drug lord?...idiot like u.
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by themanderon: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Sons of perdition on the beat. Keep searching for more errors and keep making he man more popular.
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by JooEeL(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
NASSARAWA WAS A COUNTRY BEFORE NIGERIA WAS AMALGAMATED.

YOU GUYS NEED TO READ LUGARD'S EXCERPTS ON THE PROTECTORATES.

SHOWS HOW BACKWARDS MANY OF YOU ARE...
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Iwedunloye: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
MissLAP:

He might be making sense due to his exposure as the population of nassarawa is way bigger than some countries in Europe

Twisting to suit your myopic reasoning, but when Tinubu spoke about Turning Rotten to Bad you never believed it was a Metaphor or Any Idiomatic expression
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Jungleluv5: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
OBi remains the most popular candinate ... What a blunder from one of his followers too. Like leader like followers
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by obailala(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
oikirodah:

Copyright protected.

Source iReporteronline.
Someone supporting the candidacy of Tinubu actually has the guts to use the 'dementia' tag on another candidate? Wow! There's no foolishness we wouldnt see in this election season. This definitely has to be the dumbest attempt at demarketting Obi so far.
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by overboard(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Simple slight of tongue ooo. People wey dey get brain freeze nko a la BATista & coy? I'm not even saying I'm OBIdient but c'mon!
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Sleekfingers: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
That's the effect of mpuru mmiri
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Jack500: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Asgard73:
OBi remains the most popular candinate ..

The Yoruba media and their psychology...OBidients must not let in to their mind games ..

Make they tell us weda Na Tinubu urchins the gain steam abi they get steam before ?

Aside yorubaland .. Na hide Tinubu supporters the hide support Tinubu

Catch them one on one dem go deny Tinubu even abuse am for your presence..then come online to rant ..

Funny clowns ..

Yoruba sef .. dem Dey like whine themselves..

OBi supporters loses steam.. Yoruba whining grin

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku still no get Opposition.

E clear

The post is about obi but you have to drag Yoruba your nightmares into it, I hope you will successful end your miserable life when Tinubu win the election in February.
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Thebigheart: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
BATified2023:
The best way to embarrass obi is to give him microphone

The mugu will embarrass himself woefully

Ipob miscreants have given me over 40 mentions but I no even get their time

Abi ooooo, just the way someone said that Erulfia will turn a rotten situation to a bad one.
According to BAT 2022 in Kaduna, said and i.
Elrufia know how to turn rotten thing to bar thing.

What do you have to say about this?
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by YourMrBoo: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
maasoap:

Yeah, slip of lips grin grin grin
But if it were to be Tinubu, it would have been sign of dementia, lol. The truth is that 62 is not too young for Peter to have started experiencing symptoms of dementia.

Tinubu own na sure dementia
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by YourMrBoo: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

But when Tinubu made a slip of tongue you called it dementia? So what's different here?

Tinubu Kee

Abeg call person wey get sense
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by cl0r0x: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
See these cyber Agberos oo? Don't you know nassarawa state is as big as a country and What Obi meant was an Idiom. Something so large to be described as a country. Uffff
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by fof1: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
oikirodah:

Copyright protected.

Source iReporteronline.

Deception is in ur Blood...Pls. if Obi says...Nassarawa is a great Country...what is Gaffe there? So after JUXTAPOSING his Statement...this is ur Conclusion...I Pity ur Ignorance and LCk of Reasoning.
I dont know if U have travelled to anything more than Five States of d Federation...not to talk of taking Flight outside Nigeria...
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
YourMrBoo:
Political talk yen yen yen

That's a slip of tongue not dementia as claimed...

This writer is becoming a nuisance
but if na tinubu u ll write nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by joe120120(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
oikirodah:

Copyright protected.

Source iReporteronline.

My God , chei Nigeria money 4 election in the house

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Bodexinvest: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
Use your dictionary.
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Viraltrends123: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
shantti:

U r more foolish for not being intelligent enough to decipher that he was being figurative. Yes and yes, he is very correct. Nassarawa is a country of its own. U can figuratively refer to Lagos as a country due to its IGR, u can equally refer to it's as a country due to its population. U r very stupid for exposing your foolishness. Nobody can support tinubu without looking daft, tufiakwa!!!!

Urchin. U told u that banana island is bigger than Vatican city. U urchin r illitrates I swear!!!!!
LoL, are you for real, is this one mad, calling nassarawa a country, and boldly saying it, I'm screenshoting this, small small, na madness una dey enter Soo.
Define a country please?

Illiterate idiot, so, you didn't see Qatar after the banana island you screenshot, mumu, this guy is really running mad, I hope it continues like this .which kind foolishness is this
, Banana island, Lagos, he avoided it. Idiot.

According to fool like you My country banana island, and all the countries in Lagos are bugger than Vatican cities, Lagos and all the countries in Nigeria are bigger than my country banana island. Idiot, mention me again and thunder strikes you
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Obi has Alzheimer, he should stop disgracing himself in public.

He needs to rest and leave Presidency for capable hands.

How can a whole overhyped Presidential candidate say Nassarawa is a Country angry

You mean Peter Obi should leave Presidency for capable hands like the hand of that old sick man suffering from Parkinson disease that cannot hold a flag for 2 seconds or is it that Cameroonian fulani serial looser who is only interested in looting our treasury?

You guys are just pathetic.

Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Let us therefore come boldly before the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16 NKJV).
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Glink2018(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
YourMrBoo:
Political talk yen yen yen

That's a slip of tongue not dementia as claimed...

This writer is becoming a nuisance

No.be dementia Nah juju....whoever wants power in this country must be ready to face whatever it entails...you thinks say Tinubu and Atiku camp are sleeping.? Different spirituality are working for them...Obi should be prepared for what it entail...Nigeria no be Anambra state...And if he doesn't have the spiritual backing that it entails, he is already a defeated soul...it is just a matter of time before the manifestation comes out...
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by handsomeyinka(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Obi has Alzheimer, he should stop disgracing himself in public.

He needs to rest and leave Presidency for capable hands.

How can a whole overhyped Presidential candidate say Nassarawa is a Country angry
Don't mind them jare... obi that doesn't even know the Nigerian constitution.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Mozhac(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
He didn't mean to say is a great country. Stop deceiving people.

oikirodah:

Copyright protected.

Source iReporteronline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto / IPOB Member Shows His Machete, Threaten To Attack Soldier Who Dares Him To Vote / Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.