Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... (988 Views)

Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by GodHatesJews: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2022
The masses in the west other than a handful of liberal blue checked mark Twitter dunces, are now revolting against misplaced sanctions on Russia that has seen to an energy crisis and economic downturn .

The masses are not buying the idea that they should suffer a bitter cold winter in the midst of skyrocketing inflation and food shortages while risking an all out nuclear exchange so that Ukraine can become the newest Jewish homeland.

Fearing that they are losing the propaganda war on their own citizens, western stooge politicians and Jewish owned media outlets came up with the brilliant idea to spin a reason why risking economic downturn, hunger, freezing winters and a nuclear Armageddon is all worth while and their reasons can not but expose how dense they are or how dense they think the sheeple are or both.

So these fools are now advancing Woke agenda and ideals on why Russia must be destroyed and they have latched on Russia's anti LGTBQ+ indoctrination of children as a reason to see Russia as an evil that must be destroyed.

So , they are now saying the world must fight Russia for the sake of the mentally ill LGBTQ and for Russia's refusal to allow children to be indoctrinated to deny their genders and have their bodies mutilated.

You just cant make this shit up!

And to follow on cue as the puppet that he is, the Jew foreigner now ruling Ukraine as a supreme tyrant, announced just yesterday that Ukraine will soon pass same sex marriage laws , something that the majority conservative Ukrainians were against before the war. So here we have Zelensky facing a Russian invasion on all fronts with half of all critical infrastructure of Ukraine destroyed , millions of its citizens in exile and he had the time to make an announcement that he will pass a decree making sex marriage and every other deviancy concocted by Jews in their so called progressive ideology on child molestation, sexualization and castratiion in the name of LGBTQ normalized in Ukraine?

If you be one of several idiots still supporting Ukraine, know that not only are you on the side of evil but also the stupid section of history.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by Mirra00(f): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2022
Is not only in mouth
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2022
okay ooo

Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by PoliteActivist: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2022
GodHatesJews:
The masses in the west other than a handful of liberal blue checked mark Twitter dunces, are now revolting against misplaced sanctions on Russia that has seen to

I note your moniker. What exactly is your beef with Jews?
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by Moh247: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2022
Am still trying to understand the special interest Zelensky and NATO has on South East Ukraine and the Donbass region who a majorly ethnic Russians that made them want to keep them in Ukraine by force

5 Likes

Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by GodHatesJews: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2022
PoliteActivist:

FCK off.

Kike worshipping nigger

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by GodHatesJews: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
Am still trying to understand the special interest Zelensky and NATO has on South East Ukraine and the Donbass region who a majorly ethnic Russians that made them want to keep them in Ukraine by force

Google Heavenly Jerusalem.

Eastern Ukraine is the original homeland of fake Jewry .

They are tired of playing chosenite in the deserts of the Middle East and want to go back to their ancestral land.

They are also bent on avenging against Russia for destroying their old criminal nation, Khazaria and also need Russia in their incoming Judaic one world govt .

Russia being a commodity rich nation must fall under the New World Order or their great reset goes to smithereens.

So not only did they wage a similar ethnic replacement war as they did in Palestine to drive out the Arabs , which they were successfully doing for 8ys genocidal war on Ethnic Russians that saw to millions of Russians fleeing to Russia ,the all out conflict also saw to millions of Ukies moving to Europe thereby depopulating Ukraine for future Jewish migrants.
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Google Heavenly Jerusalem.

Eastern Ukraine is the original homeland of fake Jewry .

They are tired of playing chosenite in the deserts of the Middle East and want to go back to their ancestral land.

They are also bent on avenging against Russia for destroying their old criminal nation, Khazaria and also need Russia in their incoming Judaic one world govt .

Russia being a commodity rich nation must fall under the New World Order or their great reset goes to smithereens.

So not only did they wage a similar ethnic replacement war as they did in Palestine to drive out the Arabs , which they were successfully doing for 8ys genocidal war on Ethnic Russians that saw to millions of Russians fleeing to Russia ,the all out conflict also saw to millions of Ukies moving to Europe thereby depopulating Ukraine for future Jewish migrants.

You're the biggest scum I've seen on Nairaland.

This thread needs to be closed.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by Conrod: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2022
PoliteActivist:

His doctor blamed alcoholism as the reason for the accident that retar.ded his left brainside,..and he now erroneously belief that it ( the vodka) was made by jews in russia,...now you know.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by PoliteActivist: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:

He is mentally ill, no doubt. We are only trying to see if we can decipher the source of the mental illness so perchance prevent it from infecting other people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by GodHatesJews: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:

Let me guess.... You are an okoro Jew !

GTFOH you slave of Judas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by GodHatesJews: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2022
Conrod:
His doctor blamed alcoholism as the reason for the accident that retar.ded his left brainside,..and he now erroneously belief that it ( the vodka) was made by jews in russia,...now you know.

You remain a slave to Judas
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by GodHatesJews: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2022
PoliteActivist:

He is mentally ill, no doubt. We are only trying to see if we can decipher the source of the mental illness so perchance prevent it from infecting other people

Is that all?

Continue being a slave to Judas.
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by ElSudani: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

There are ethnic Hausas in Niger Republic and ethnic Yoruba in Benin Republic when are going to forcefully bring them to Nigeria?
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by PoliteActivist: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2022
GodHatesJews:

FCK off.

Kike worshipping nigger

Ok, fine. I only asked to ascertain what exactly Jews have done to you.
That you are mentally ill is NOT your fault. I am only trying to see if we can decipher the source of the mental illness so perchance prevent it from infecting other people

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by Moh247: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2022
ElSudani:

There are ethnic Hausas in Niger Republic and ethnic Yoruba in Benin Republic when are going to forcefully bring them to Nigeria?

When they hold referendum that they want to join Nigeria
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by ElSudani: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:

That fellow is sick in the mind. I wouldn't even quote him.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by GodHatesJews: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Ok, fine. I only asked to ascertain what exactly Jews have done to you.
That you are mentally ill is NOT your fault. I am only trying to see if we can decipher the source of the mental illness so perchance prevent it from infecting other people

Nobody is preventing or stooping you from worshiping your Jewish gods but that doesn't stop me from pointing how ridiculously foolish you all look when you are at it.

I remain a madman than a slave of Judas.

All truth is violently rejected at first and seen as madness.

Your entire perception of reality is what is mad and when we expose you to the light you squirm like a worm exposed from under its rotten wood to sunlight.

If you like call me mad and insane. I accept it.

Judas slaves.
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by ElSudani: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

When they hold referendum that they want to join Nigeria

Wouldn't you invade them first and then force them to conduct a referendum? Isn't that what Russia did?
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by Moh247: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Wouldn't you invade them first and then force them to conduct a referendum? Isn't that what Russia did?

No referendum was before invasion
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by Conrod: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2022
GodHatesJews:

You remain a slave to Judas

And you,...to alcoholism and mental retar.dedness....you're truly "gifted" .
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by GodHatesJews: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2022
Let me start by first acknowledging that the Yaribanza Muslim you now use at will without recourse to licencing, I created here under my other handle.

In my summation of the Yoruba Muslim, I came to the conclusion that he is a self hating Yoruba, who , as his antecedents have shown,will align with his co religionists in the north to wage war on the greater Yoruba populace. This treacherous role the Yoruba Muslim like Ishaq Akintola so much relishes in playing, comes with zero benefits to same Yoruba Muslim but only disgrace and humiliation at the hands of his Fulani sponsors. Why the Yoruba Muslim keeps playing this Judas role may stem from his desire to instil an Islamist order to which he intends to elevate himself in yoruba society but history of this isn't complete without aligning with the Fulani to the north. For all his ambition the Yoruba Muslim keeps repeating the folly of assuming the Fulani is instrumental to his quest and success despite the Fulani only being interested in expanding his realm further south using the Yoruba Muslim as a useful idiot so to speak. Why the Yoruba Muslim can't seem to reconcile this bitter truth is left for clinical psychologists to unravel as it beats all commonsense logic.

Now this knowledge on the Yoruba Muslim phenomenon is very common here and is widely used by the Igbos to degenerate the larger Yoruba populace. But are the Igbos any different? No. If anything the Igbo is by far , far more worse in his servitude , subservience and repeated folly to his own god in the form of World Jewry and Zionism.

Like the Yoruba Muslim who has suffered greatly at the hands of his Fulani allies and will continue in suffering, the Igbo is also programmed to be eternal slaves to World Jewry despite every sufferings they have undergone and surely will receive in due time for being useful idiots and unquestionable slaves to Judas.

I will not go into detail on the Jewish slave trade and how igbos suffered the most from it and also how same igbos fought a guerrilla war with the British expedition for banning slavery neither will I delve into the Marxist misadventure of the Zikist movement that led to both the civil war and the parasitic one Nijeriya that only benefited the Fulani north and Jewish banksters and how igbos some how, like the Yoruba Muslim refuse to accept his folly and recognise foe from friend continues to push the Igbo to continue being a slave to his Jewish god and his willing disposable agent in Nigeria.

Pathetic!
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by GodHatesJews: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2022
Conrod:

Okoro commodity of Judas.

When are you heading to fight Russia for the soul of heavenly Jewkraine?

Slave
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by ElSudani: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

No referendum was before invasion

Where do you get your own news from?
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by GodHatesJews: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2022
Conrod:

You Jewish masters now say Russia must be destroyed for opposing homo sex and tranny madness.

Are you in agreement?
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by Conrod: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Okoro commodity of Judas.
When are you heading to fight Russia for the soul of heavenly Jewkraine?
Slave
When am sure you've been exorcized of all your troubles.
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by GodHatesJews: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Where do you get your own news from?

There was a brokered peace agreement in place known as the Minsk Agreement that was signed by both Kiev and separatists that was set to pave way for more autonomy for eastern Ukraine.

The Jew rat Zelensky even campaigned on the promise to see to the implementation of all the agreed points and even said he would promote more cooperation with Russia if elected. But as soon as he got elected he began a more vicious and genocidal war on civilians in the separatist east that saw to millions of ethnic Russians fleeing to Russia.

Why has Zelensky violated not only the Minsk agreement but also his mandate promised to the Ukrainian people?
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by GodHatesJews: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2022
Conrod:
When am sure you've been exorcized of all your troubles.

You that admire your slave collar branded on your neck by your Jewish slave masters as jewelry.

Go and free yourself from your mental slavery to your Jewish masters first

And FYI, just as I made the Yoruba Muslim a meme here, so also will Okoro Judas or Congo Jews will become a meme as well

Pathetic slave.
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by joyandfaith: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Brilliant!!!
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by GodHatesJews: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
ElSudani:

How you igbos now glorify the colonial borders is testament of your pathetic Nigerianist mentality.
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by BloomingDale(f): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
GodHatesJews:

How you igbos now glorify the colonial borders is testament of your pathetic Nigerianist mentality.

I initially thought years ago that all those defending the Jews were Jews themselves from Israel. I cried out to Seun that foreigners have invaded his forum. Imagine my greatest shock to learn that they were all Nigerians. I couldn't believe my eyes and still can't. Probably they are agents and the Jews are paying them heavy amounts of money to defend them.
Re: The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... by GodHatesJews: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

I initially thought years ago that all those defending the Jews were Jews themselves from Israel. I cried out to Seun that foreigners have invaded his forum. Imagine my greatest shock to learn that they were all Nigerians. I couldn't believe my eyes and still can't. Probably they are agents and the Jews are paying them heavy amounts of money to defend them.

You must understand that Igbo Jewishness is critical to the Igbo in his elevation above every other national in Nigeria.

They want to borrow some Jew chosenite mojo to rewrite their pathetic zero pedigree history and assume for themselves a fake supremascist history. This is all bullshit if Nigeria Christians repent from the Judeo masonic corrupted evangelical church that preaches Jewish worship above everything else.

So when you see an OSU hyperventilating on behalf of his Jewish masters being dragged here, it is because he sees antisemitism as a hindrance to his ongoing rehabilitation to rub shoulders with his betters.

Now that's why the osus are all calling for my ban because antisemitism is a hindeeance to Igbo supremascist agenda under the guise of Igbo fake Jewry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Has A Year To Stop Iranian Bomb. / South Africa Plan To Legalise Prosititution For 2010 / Snow Has Come Early In Uk, Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.