Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Palmers Cocoa Butter Or Nivea Cocoa Butter Which One To Go On With? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Palmers Cocoa Butter Or Nivea Cocoa Butter Which One To Go On With? (986 Views)

Review Of AMBI And Palmers / Can I Return The Fake Nivea Product I Bought From Justrite? / How To Increase Your Buttocks Quickly With Nivea Cream!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palmers Cocoa Butter Or Nivea Cocoa Butter Which One To Go On With? by Tohmey(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2022
Good day nairalands, help make a suggestions
Between palmers cocoa and nivea cocoa butter which one to go on.
I'm already been using palmers cocoa butter and i really love it because it hides some marks on my body but the issue now is that it's becoming much scarce in Nigeria now and i wish to make changes to available ones which is nivea cocoa butter.
And my question now is does nivea cocoa butter hides marks?
If you have used the nivea cocoa help and drop a review on it.
Note: I'm little dark in complexion
Thanks In Advance, Your Comments Will Be Highly Appreciated
Re: Palmers Cocoa Butter Or Nivea Cocoa Butter Which One To Go On With? by gaby(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2022
Palmers....that's what I use..

1 Like

Re: Palmers Cocoa Butter Or Nivea Cocoa Butter Which One To Go On With? by Tohmey(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
gaby:
Palmers....that's what I use..
I love the cream but it's becoming much scarce nowadays

(1) (Reply)

All Hairdressers And Braiders Forum / trash / Former Female And Male Models With Good Spoken English Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.