Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists (735 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? / Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by GodHatesJews: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2022
Let me start by first acknowledging that the Yaribanza Muslim you now use at will without recourse to licencing, I created here under my other handle.

In my summation of the Yoruba Muslim, I came to the conclusion that he is a self hating Yoruba, who , as his antecedents have shown,will align with his co religionists in the north to wage war on the greater Yoruba populace. This treacherous role the Yoruba Muslim like Ishaq Akintola so much relishes in playing, comes with zero benefits to same Yoruba Muslim but only disgrace and humiliation at the hands of his Fulani sponsors. Why the Yoruba Muslim keeps playing this Judas role may stem from his desire to instil an Islamist order to which he intends to elevate himself in yoruba society but history of this isn't complete without aligning with the Fulani to the north. For all his ambition the Yoruba Muslim keeps repeating the folly of assuming the Fulani is instrumental to his quest and success despite the Fulani only being interested in expanding his realm further south using the Yoruba Muslim as a useful idiot so to speak. Why the Yoruba Muslim can't seem to reconcile this bitter truth is left for clinical psychologists to unravel as it beats all commonsense logic.

Now this knowledge on the Yoruba Muslim phenomenon is very common here and is widely used by the Igbos to degenerate the larger Yoruba populace. But are the Igbos any different? No. If anything the Igbo is by far , far more worse in his servitude , subservience and repeated folly to his own god in the form of World Jewry and Zionism.

Like the Yoruba Muslim who has suffered greatly at the hands of his Fulani allies and will continue in suffering, the Igbo is also programmed to be eternal slaves to World Jewry despite every sufferings they have undergone and surely will receive in due time for being useful idiots and unquestionable slaves to Judas.

I will not go into detail on the Jewish slave trade and how igbos suffered the most from it and also how same igbos fought a guerrilla war with the British expedition for banning slavery neither will I delve into the Marxist misadventure of the Zikist movement that led to both the civil war and the parasitic one Nijeriya that only benefited the Fulani north and Jewish banksters and how igbos some how, like the Yoruba Muslim refuse to accept his folly and recognise foe from friend continues to push the Igbo to continue being a slave to his Jewish god and his willing disposable agent in Nigeria.

Pathetic!

Cc; conrod PoliteActivist CASTOSVILLA AntiBMC slimfit1 Acidosis

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by Conrod: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2022
Alcoholism and joblessness is a deadly combination.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by GodHatesJews: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2022
Conrod:
Alcoholism and joblessness is a deadly combination.

How are you today Goyim 103783894?
Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by Conrod: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2022
GodHatesJews:

How are you today Goyim 103783894?
IS THAT YOU PRISON ID NUMBER ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by tribalmall: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by BloomingDale(f): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Conrod:
IS THAT YOU PRISON ID NUMBER ?

That might be your Social Security Number under the New World Order.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by PoliteActivist: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
GodHatesJews:
Let me start by first acknowledging that the Yaribanza Muslim you now use at will without recourse to licencing, I created here under my other handle.

Mental illness is indeed a scourge. Poor guy
So tell us, how exactly are Igbos slaves to "World Jewry and Zionism"??

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by GodHatesJews: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Mental illness is indeed a scourge. Poor guy
So tell us, how exactly are Igbos slaves to "World Jewry and Zionism"??

This gaslighting will not work.

I am not like your invalid village drunk of a father or that lunatic woman he impregnated when he was drunk that you call your mother
Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by PoliteActivist: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
GodHatesJews:

This gaslighting will not work.

I am not like your invalid village drunk of a father or that lunatic woman he impregnated when he was drunk that you call your mother

Have you considered therapy? You really should. Even you have to somehow know it is not normal to ignore all these problems directly affecting us and instead have extreme hatred fixated on "Jews"!
Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by GodHatesJews: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Have you considered therapy? You really should. Even you have to somehow know it is not normal to ignore all these problems directly affecting us and instead have extreme hatred fixated on "Jews"!
You forgot your pathetic slave plight to defend your Jewish masters .

Truly, you are the eternal slaves of Judas and far worse than a Yoruba moslem
Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by PoliteActivist: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
GodHatesJews:

You forgot your pathetic slave plight to defend your Jewish masters .

Truly, you are the eternal slaves of Judas and far worse than a Yoruba moslem

And he keeps invoking "Judas". I tell you my brother, seek help. There is no shame in it
Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by GodHatesJews: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
PoliteActivist:

And he keeps invoking "Judas". I tell you my brother, seek help. There is no shame in it

Because Judas is the god of okoro to whom he worships and does his bid without question nor fail.

Slave.
Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by PoliteActivist: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Because Judas is the god of okoro to whom he worships and does his bid without question nor fail.

Slave.

Only in places like Nigeria is mental illness considered shameful, when infact it's just another illness.
My brother seek help. There's nothing to be ashamed of

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by GodHatesJews: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Only in places like Nigeria is mental illness considered shameful, when infact it's just another illness.
My brother seek help. There's nothing to be ashamed of

I can feel your pain and heavy loss on having your fake claims to Jewry rubbished by your Jewish masters being rejected by all humanity.

The world is waking up to the over 75ys of Jewish madness but here you are pledging your soul to these devils.

Can there be a more pathetic sad race than the Igbo slave?

Antisemitism is a hindrance to Igbo rehabilitation .

As long as we reject your Jewish masters supremascist claims, your dead on arrival attempts to launder your worthless history and race by claiming Gods chosenite is all futile .

Is this not why you are all Jew loving niggers in that blighted yeast?
Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by PoliteActivist: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
GodHatesJews:

I can feel your pain and heavy loss on having your fake claims to Jewry rubbished by your Jewish masters being rejected by all humanity.

The world is waking up to the over 75ys of Jewish madness but here you are pledging your soul to these devils.

Can there be a more pathetic sad race than the Igbo slave?

Antisemitism is a hindrance to Igbo rehabilitation .

As long as we reject your Jewish masters supremascist claims, your dead on arrival attempts to launder your worthless history and race by claiming Gods chosenite is all futile .

Is this not why you are all Jew loving niggers in that blighted yeast?

People keep looking for definition of madness. Well, ths here is clear definition of madness. Someone in Nigeria with all our myriad problems, his headache is Jew! The vast majority of Igbos couldn't care less about "Jew" or whatever that’s supposed to mean, they have too many problems staring them in the face

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by GodHatesJews: 12:19am On Oct 31, 2022
PoliteActivist:

People keep looking for definition of madness. Well, ths here is clear definition of madness. Someone in Nigeria with all our myriad problems, his headache is Jew! The vast majority of Igbos couldn't care less about "Jew" or whatever that’s supposed to mean, they have too many problems staring them in the face

And someone who is also a Nigerian will be defending same Jew rats .

Abeg shift
Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by GodHatesJews: 12:24am On Oct 31, 2022
PoliteActivist:

KIKEKIKE.................KIKEKIKEKIKEKIKEKIKEKIKE
KIKEKIKE.................KIKEKIKE.................................
KIKEKIKEKIKEKIKEKIKEKIKEKIKEKIKEKIKEKIKE
.................................KIKEKIKE.................KIKEKIKE
KIKEKIKEKIKEKIKEKIKEKIKE.................KIKEKIKE
Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by GodHatesJews: 12:27am On Oct 31, 2022
PoliteActivist:

me showing up to claim my anti-semitism award for the 12th week in a row

Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by Iykoto86(m): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2022
GodHatesJews:

And someone who is also a Nigerian will be defending same Jew rats .

Abeg shift
If only shame go gree you,i might consider taking you along on my next visit to the holy land.make you take eye see the sophistication of this people your sorry ,poor ass is calling rats ,you go pity your present situation as a human being living in the zoo.
Re: Yoruba Muslim Vs Igbo Zionists by GodHatesJews: 12:35am On Oct 31, 2022
Iykoto86:
If only shame go gree you,i might consider taking you along on my next visit to the holy land.make you take eye see the sophistication of this people your sorry ,poor ass is calling rats ,you go pity your present situation as a human being living in the zoo.

You are a nigger

Nothing more but a Jewish owned nigger

(1) (Reply)

2023 : Atiku, Obi In Trouble As Tinubu Addresses Northern Agro Community Group / Atiku Abubakar / Pictures As Bola Tinubu(apc) Campaigns In Rivers State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.