Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Blogger Leaks CCTV Footage Of 7 Boys Allegedly Sent By Naira Marley To Bella Shm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Leaks CCTV Footage Of 7 Boys Allegedly Sent By Naira Marley To Bella Shm (732 Views)

Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police / Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Leaks CCTV Footage Of 7 Boys Allegedly Sent By Naira Marley To Bella Shm by MhiztaFrank(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2022
The blog alleged that Naira Marley sent them to attack Bella Shmurda because he stood up for Mohbad few weeks ago during the management saga.

Luckily for the Cash App crooner, he was not at home at the time the men stormed the house.

Naira Marley was also said to have refused to sign the contract termination letter that Mohbad’s lawyers set to him.

Gistlovers wrote; ”I think it’s high time the Authority looks into this matter, make them kuku pack all of them , because this is getting out of hand, using boys to peddle drugs and still threatening them with cultist is out of it, so now because Bella shmurda supported Mohbad the other day, Naira sent him peckham dogs to am when he went to London, them for don drop the guy na only God say make him no dey house. Naira needs to be stopped but of course I no expect less all him godpapa dey for am, na them dey control naija,the boy send termination letter to am since he refuse to sign.”

READ FULL GIST AND VIDEO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger Leaks CCTV Footage Of 7 Boys Allegedly Sent By Naira Marley To Bella Shm by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2022
This is no longer a joke
.I think the police should be involved in this matter immediately
Re: Blogger Leaks CCTV Footage Of 7 Boys Allegedly Sent By Naira Marley To Bella Shm by godofuck231: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2022
MhiztaFrank:
The blog alleged that Naira Marley sent them to attack Bella Shmurda because he stood up for Mohbad few weeks ago during the management saga.

Luckily for the Cash App crooner, he was not at home at the time the men stormed the house.

Naira Marley was also said to have refused to sign the contract termination letter that Mohbad’s lawyers set to him.

Gistlovers wrote; ”I think it’s high time the Authority looks into this matter, make them kuku pack all of them , because this is getting out of hand, using boys to peddle drugs and still threatening them with cultist is out of it, so now because Bella shmurda supported Mohbad the other day, Naira sent him peckham dogs to am when he went to London, them for don drop the guy na only God say make him no dey house. Naira needs to be stopped but of course I no expect less all him godpapa dey for am, na them dey control naija,the boy send termination letter to am since he refuse to sign.”

READ FULL GIST AND VIDEO
next time whatch who you step on , some quiet people are blood thirsty landmines , he's lucky

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Informs Fiancé,ryan,as She Loses Yam And Egg Cooking Competition(video) / Obi Cubana Gave Me Scholarship And Job - Yusuf Alabi / Late Black Panther Actor Is Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.