Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos (1102 Views)

Buying Nigeria Used Toyota Camry Drop Light / Toyota Camry Drop Light 2001 Model For 670k @ PAYANDRIVE NATIONWIDE / Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos by tunddy(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2022
Good day, pls I need a neat, faultless Toyota Camry drop light to buy in Lagos and my budget is #1million, anybody that has can send me a reply here
Re: I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos by lordm(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
tunddy:
Good day, pls I need a neat, faultless Toyota Camry drop light to buy in Lagos and my budget is #1million, anybody that has can send me a reply here
don't buy it. It is easily stolen. Security is wack and the most keys can open it
Re: I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos by tunddy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Really?, can I get a clean EOD for that price then
lordm:
don't buy it. It is easily stolen. Security is wack and the most keys can open it
Re: I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos by lordm(m): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
tunddy:
Really?, can I get a clean EOD for that price then
yes
Re: I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos by tunddy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ok do you have anyone
Re: I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos by tunddy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ok do you have anyone
lordm:
yes
Re: I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos by lordm(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
tunddy:
Ok do you have anyone
nope
Re: I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos by tunddy(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2022
Ok
lordm:
nope
Re: I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos by fineboynl(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Check jiji. But ensure you go with a professional for inspection. But drop light has security problem doesn't mean it can be stolen if you are careful. When you pack at insucure place use a steering lock and acceleration and brake lock. You to go with drop light or EOD.
Re: I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos by dadabashua1(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2022
With the current prices of things, getting a very solid clean EOD for 1 mil will be tough sir,real solid clean EOD with only minor regular issues will for sure be above 1mil,do your due diligence bro,someone bought a solid one in good shape 1.5 not long.
Re: I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos by wunmi590(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2022
dadabashua1:
With the current prices of things, getting a very solid clean EOD for 1 mil will be tough sir,real solid clean EOD with only minor regular issues will for sure be above 1mil,do your due diligence bro,someone bought a solid one in good shape 1.5 not long.

You are not far from the truth.

Please budget that 1.5m for for it, you might bargain down to 1.3 and use the remaining 200k to do little touches on the body..

1 Like

Re: I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos by tunddy(m): 3:27am On Nov 10, 2022
I saw one EOD for 1.1m but I don't know the condition, thou the owner told me that it is in Good condition
dadabashua1:
Re: I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos by tunddy(m): 3:28am On Nov 10, 2022
I think of going for EOD bro because I want to use it for Uber business
fineboynl:
Check jiji. But ensure you go with a professional for inspection. But drop light has security problem doesn't mean it can be stolen if you are careful. When you pack at insucure place use a steering lock and acceleration and brake lock. You to go with drop light or EOD.
Re: I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos by dadabashua1(m): 4:54am On Nov 10, 2022
tunddy:
I saw one EOD for 1.1m but I don't know the condition, thou the owner told me that it is in Good condition
get a good and trusted mechanic to check it out for you.

(1) (Reply)

First Car Accident. / Just Got A 2000 Model Golf, / My Toyota Previa' Is Giving Me Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.