Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Why Are Paid Influencers Posts Pushed To Front Page? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Paid Influencers Posts Pushed To Front Page? (294 Views)

Jumbo Salaries: “some CBN Staff Are Paid More Than Ministers” — RMAFC Chairman / Peter Obi Paid Influencers 40 Million Each / How Influencers Are Paid By Political Parties To Promote Falsehood - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Paid Influencers Posts Pushed To Front Page? by onez: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
It's disgusting seeing post of paid influencers being pushed to front page. This should not be so. It's annoying seeing OIKIRODAH and RENO posts on front page. This is disrespect to other nairaland users. If they paid for advert, the MODS should inform us that this is a paid advert before moving it to front page. Users will be aware and well informed. Nairaland management should take corrections on this. Nairaland has grown to be Nigerian townhall and all shades of opinion should be well respected. We have a presidential candidate that cannot talk to people but be paying millions to people for propaganda and falsehood. My future and that of my children are at stake and nairaland which I cherish so much cannot be an enabler to this. I'm one of the oldest member of this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Paid Influencers Posts Pushed To Front Page? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
whats front page is it TRENDING
Re: Why Are Paid Influencers Posts Pushed To Front Page? by zombieHUNTER: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nice observation op

but I think these guys pay for their posts to be on front-page.. otherwise it doesn't make any sense

I remember the time of Bobrisky, Tonto dike, et all..
if they brush their teeth, it's on Nairaland front page, these days it's Reno and his demented colleagues..

These guys pay , nothing goes for nothing

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Paid Influencers Posts Pushed To Front Page? by onez: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
pagbama:
whats front page
is it TRENDING
I want nairaland be very profitable but pushing paid influencers post to front page is wrong. If those influencers paid for front page, there should be an advance warning to users.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Paid Influencers Posts Pushed To Front Page? by GuyWise101(m): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yes, even tonybacanista or whatever his name is also paid for the cropped video of Peter Obi speech to be moved to FP.

It's worrying seeing the line that NL is now taking
Re: Why Are Paid Influencers Posts Pushed To Front Page? by onez: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
Nice observation op

but I think these guys pay for their posts to be on front-page.. otherwise it doesn't make any sense

I remember the time of Bobrisky, Tonto dike, et all..
if they brush their teeth, it's on Nairaland front page, these days it's Reno and his demented colleagues..

These guys pay , nothing goes for nothing
I 'm not against commercializing nairaland. I want nairaland to be as profitable as possible but even radio and television will inform listeners and viewers that they are going on a commercial break. There should be a forewarning to users like me that a post is paid advert.
Re: Why Are Paid Influencers Posts Pushed To Front Page? by id911(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Paid Influencers Posts Pushed To Front Page? by archangel1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
A very candid observation.
Re: Why Are Paid Influencers Posts Pushed To Front Page? by tribalmall: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Exactly ! This is why I complain all the time about all the fools posting on the Pandora kleptomaniac oloriburuku criminal Peter Obi n the amount of paid article NL mod move to frontpage daily from his paid supporters.

I can't believe some jobless youth are going up n down creating article for that foolish Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi instead of doing something meaningful with their life. If they know how much Peter Obi looted into his daughter's Gabrielle Pandora account I swear they will stone him to death.

onez:
I 'm not against commercializing nairaland. I want nairaland to be as profitable as possible but even radio and television will inform listeners and viewers that they are going on a commercial break. There should be a forewarning to users like me that a post is paid advert.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Paid Influencers Posts Pushed To Front Page? by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
id911:

Nairaland is the most useless forum in the world. 90% of what you see on front page esp against a particular presidential candidate are all lies to turn people against that candidate.
You're one of the useless and low life bitch of nairaland

Your life revolves around nairaland reason why you can't live without it

Shameless biggot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trump 2024 Campaign Prepares For Post-midterms Launch / Organ Harvesting: No Respite Yet As UK Court Postpones Ekweremadu’s Trial Date / Obi Presidential Delusion Collapsed On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.