Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,482 members, 7,843,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education (207 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education by Eugenekelly: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
I score 181 in my jamb, 90 in my post utme. I applied for nursing at unical. So what is my aggregate score for these scores. Can I gain admission with it? Please answer to this my questions
Re: Education by optimistcandyboy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
change your topic if you really need the info you desired
Re: Education by drimzsmoke(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eugenekelly:
I score 181 in my jamb, 90 in my post utme. I applied for nursing at unical. So what is my aggregate score for these scores. Can I gain admission with it? Please answer to this my questions

The postutme is over what,is it 90 over 100??
If yes,then your aggregate is 67.6%(67.6/100)!!!
Pertaining to gaining admission with the above score, few things are involve,you need to get in touch with any of your immediate seniors,they will be in better position to help,and if you are also an indigene,I think that should also boost your chances....Wishing you all the best!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Science Behind The Abacus / Addition Of Binary Numbers (number Base System Series) / Digital Marketing Institute In Lucknow | Digital Marketing Training In Lucknow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.