Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,924 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

How Nasarawa State Children Welcome Obi Insteand Of Former Governors Or Senators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nasarawa State Children Welcome Obi Insteand Of Former Governors Or Senators (310 Views)

100,000 People Welcome Obi To The Charismatic Renewal Camp, Delta State / 10 Former Governors Who May Suffer Orji Uzor Kalu’s Fate / List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nasarawa State Children Welcome Obi Insteand Of Former Governors Or Senators by Durabest: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Someone close to obi should should tell him to advice his coordinators not to risk the lives of our children for his personal gain.As he visits Nasarawa state,i was expecting to see former governors and senators but due to lack of structure he went there like unvited tombo ant.The information availlable to us states that one of those children were celebrating his birthday and obi was never invited but he went there and turned their celebrations to political campaign.
Re: How Nasarawa State Children Welcome Obi Insteand Of Former Governors Or Senators by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Durabest:
Someone close to obi should should tell to advice his coordinators not to risk the lives of our children for his personal gain.As he visits Nasarawa state,i was expecting to see former governors and senators but due to lack of structure he went there like unvited tombo ant.The information availlable to us states that one of those children were celebrating his birthday and obi was never invited but he went there and turned their celebrations to political campaign.

E dey pain them. Urchins can never have peace for the calamity they've brought to Nigeria
Re: How Nasarawa State Children Welcome Obi Insteand Of Former Governors Or Senators by optimistcandyboy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
They will go anywhere this time around, even to a goat naming ceremony. I mean all of them.

(1) (Reply)

Fitch Report Predicting Tinubu's Victory Shouldn't Be Dismissed - Youth Advocate / 2023 Budget: The Money For My Ministry Is Too Small, Complains Lai Mohammed / Young Man Cries Out For Help As Police Arrest Him For Having Dreadlocks (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.