Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,145 members, 7,838,911 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/10/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/10/2022 (243 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/10/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(tue. 31/10/2017) Prayerlessness Disallowed. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/10/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY OCTOBER 31ST 2022

THEME: DEALING WITH DEMON POSSESSED PEOPLE

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/10/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/10/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/10/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2022
Prayer Points

1.Thank You, Jesus, the mediator of a new and better covenant, through Your blood, that speaks better things than the blood of Abel.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.I overcome You, Satan and all Your agents by the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary, and by the testimonies of my mouth, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, endow me with the gift of the discernment of spirit, to enable me know the type of spirit operating in people that I have dealings with, in Jesus' name.

5.I plead the blood of Jesus over my spirit, soul and body and I cover myself, family, children and properties, with the blood of Jesus.

6.Father, let the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary avail for me and my family, at all times, in Jesus' name.

7.I declare that I bear in my body the mark of the blood of Jesus Christ, therefore, I am untouchable by the powers of darkness, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, make me coals of fire in the hands of my enemies; and let my life become too hot for demons to hibernate or operate, in Jesus' name.

9.I cover myself, loved ones, and all that concerns me with the blood of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Grace, Mercy, And Peace / Atheism And Theism/deism Are Different Sides Of Same Coin. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/11/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.